Pinky Calls Aum Her BF

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hey.. I was just wondering... Did Atichart go out with Benz, the girl too? If that's true, then that's kinda weird that both their exes are named Benz!

cecilia

Staff member
hey.. I was just wondering... Did Atichart go out with Benz, the girl too? If that's true, then that's kinda weird that both their exes are named Benz!
i don't think so.
i read that they're friend
and a favorite for onscreen couple.
As for BF/GF, probably not.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
oh yea i think he was in kade/amy's lakorn. ohhh dats benz. he and pinky went to da same school

OHH lol ish lome na. deres no thai actor named rome lol
LOL.

I think Aum Atichart used to date Kat English? Not exactly positive though so someone correct me if I am wrong.

nary

sarNie Egg
Hey Pinkys EX "Benz" is really good looking compared to aum!! Plz aums fan out there dont get mad at me but i still think aum is a talented man but looking at benz pinkys ex he is just...........ummmmmmm FINE!! HOLLA!!
Anyhow im just wondering didnt pinkys ex used to have a mv with vicky sunisa where Parn was the singer??

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Hey Pinkys EX "Benz" is really good looking compared to aum!! Plz aums fan out there dont get mad at me but i still think aum is a talented man but looking at benz pinkys ex he is just...........ummmmmmm FINE!! HOLLA!!
Anyhow im just wondering didnt pinkys ex used to have a mv with vicky sunisa where Parn was the singer??
really? do you have a pic?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL what's dat mean? a guy like um? LOL erm they dated since their first lakorn together - credit dis info to natty too lol :D
What!? Aum & Kat had a lakorn together?!? :eek: Where the hell was i?! lol. I always thought Kat would go for them... thug type of guys. :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol.. Noy..you and I both, girl. I'm totally lost too. I didn't know where I was when JLR came out! LOL.. I only found JLR by skimming through youtube. I'm so glad I found SW, now I'm up to date on every lakorns. Before, I was just a lurker, not knowing what the heck is airing.

neena

sarNie Adult
lol.. Noy..you and I both, girl. I'm totally lost too. I didn't know where I was when JLR came out! LOL.. I only found JLR by skimming through youtube. I'm so glad I found SW, now I'm up to date on every lakorns. Before, I was just a lurker, not knowing what the heck is airing.

don't worry we are all in the same boat...i wasn't into thai lakorns since jlr too, b4 jlr years ago i was into thai lakorns but jlr made me start loving lakorns again...i lurked also. lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy you were in your talueng world hahahaha!
:eek: gasps...! No Nai. :lol: i'm just surprised that kat & Aum dated that's all! nothing more... nothing less. :D

thank goodness for youtube! :D i found my love for lakorns once again! :wub: & I got to rewatch old lakorns i missed. :D

:lol: for reals. mua tae khit alai TALUENG talueng so u missed dat lakorn LOL
Ahhh You & Nai always after me :ph34r: ! haha. I'll admit I am talueng! proud to be one too! ^_^

Aum & Kat's lakron must've been old because i don't remember it at all. i know kat & mos had a lakorn together. lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
sall good noy u aint ab u don't hide ur talueng-ness and u admit dat u are so sall good LOL yea um/kat's lakorn was old