PINKY MOVING TO CH.3

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
if I were Pinky I would move to Ch. 5 and Dominant there. haha.
I think she'd dominate on Ch. 5 too! Look at the FA like Aom who dominate when she plays for Ch. 5. Pinky is up there so she'd have no problem at the top on Ch. 5.

she should just become a free agent and act with whomever she wants.
Also think this is a great option. She can choose whichever lakorn she wants.

Oil is a FA? I thought he only work for CH3 now? But it's weird he's having an upcoming w/ CH7 w/ KWAN. Well, It's not confirm yet but still.

CHAKRIT, AOM PIYADA, MOS are the only FA I can think of right now. & They only have at least one lakorn per year or two at the most.
Even though they only have one or two lakorns, they still have the fame when they return onscreen. Just like Andrew Gregson (don't know if he's FA or signed with Ch. 3), I always await his return :D. They last longer.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
What a false alarm this was! Lol. All this big fuss for nothiiin' . This was probably just to promote her and Aum while they were together, huhh.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
i don't really care if she change or not but i hope she doesn't end up having a lakorn with aum. i can't stand them together and do not want them together in a lakorn. she can play with others except for him. i know i'm mean but i am not a fan of pinky although i watch some of her lakorns with actors i like. sorry to pinky's fan.

LOL I agree but because of different reasons.
To me, I don't want them to act together because it would be awkward, not because Pinky's not good enough.
And besides, for some reason I really don't like Aum that much, he seems quite self-centered in some of his interviews.
Although Pinky doesn't talk sense, she gives people a naive side of her while Aum, it seems like he just doesn't care.
I don't know, their whole relationship seemed like one hella big lie.
It would've been ok for them to be together, and it would've been ok if they weren't.
I bet it's the hype around him that's making me bored of him.
It's like someone put him on a pedestal and said he was the greatest of all time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
My idea is that no don't let Pinky move to ch3 cos i'm not a huge fan of her. And if she move to ch3 our favourite Ateam will not
get really close to eachother. And pinky will make all the famous N'ek in ch3 lose their good name by having alot of competition.

^^ ATeam will never get close together, no matter if Pinky moves or not :lol:
And why would Pinky matter anyways? It's not like she's still with Aum.
Besides, Aff has a boyfriend, I don't think she'll break up with him just to make JLR fans happy.