~Pinky's Artwork~

Vanida

Save World Save Life
nong pinky your artwork is so cute welcome to sw by the way lol miss you have fun here keep it up and hope to see more of your artwork ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Awww Pinky! Ur banners are so cute. I miss talking to u at myspace. i shouldn't have deleted it but i still have the ch7 pranangs one. But yea, these r so nice!! I love it.

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
I'll try to update this soon na ka..I haven't had time to do it..too much hw..I had the make up work from the trip to DC, science fair, and a presentation...ahhh :arrg:

Awww Pinky! Ur banners are so cute. I miss talking to u at myspace. i shouldn't have deleted it but i still have the ch7 pranangs one. But yea, these r so nice!! I love it.
Thanks!!! I miss talking to u too! OMG I couldn't find the CH. 7 myspace...Grrr I'll try to find it again tomorrow..I might have missed it by accident..

nong pinky your artwork is so cute welcome to sw by the way lol miss you have fun here keep it up and hope to see more of your artwork ^_^
Thank u na ka!!! Is this P' Nang? :unsure:

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
awww, how cute?! i love all of your artworks mak mak ka nong pinky! suay mak ka! u did an excellent job on all of them! keep up the excellent work na ka! :D