~Pinky's Artwork~

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
lol you've gone crazy with ps. it's true you get addicted like that, now i'm kinda sick of ps. and my skills are going down :( ..

but your banners are great for a starter! banners are all about good quality picture. try adjusting the contrast to make the picture more flashy and more strong ^^. nice gif ^^
Hehe yeppp I went crazy with it during the Thanksgiving break..haha I had nothing to do.. awww it's ok na ka, I still love ur art! hehe! I LOVE ur signature so muchhh!! :D You're very good! :)

Thank u na ka. Ohhh ok ka!! THank u so much for the feedback na ka!!! :D

Nena

sarNie Elites
hey pinky i love ur works r so good i like all of them g-jr one is cute do u have any Chin pixsss i have been looking all over but cant find any....

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
hey pinky i love ur works r so good i like all of them g-jr one is cute do u have any Chin pixsss i have been looking all over but cant find any....
Thank u na ka P" Nena! hehe! Ohhh ok ka..yeppp I have some.. i'm uploading them right now na ka..

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
For P' Nena:

Credits to: the original uploaders..I think some of them are uploaded by P' Mysty. So BIG credits to her! :D
That's all I have na ka P' Nena..I stopped saving his pics for a while now..they're not really updated pics of him..I'm not a big fan of him anymore... :lol: I'm crazy over P' Mike :wub: and P' Jay's adorable smile.. ^_^

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Thank you so much pinky i like j and mike too....
u're welcome ka :D Just wondering, who is ur most favorite one out of G-Jr Boys? and WHat about the girls? I Like P' Lek and P'Great in Preppy GIrls (G-Jr Girls)

here are more of my art work that I made no long ago..hehe I'm going to start making more when Christmas break starts... YAY!! ON THE 14TH!! HEHE!!! YAY!! Can't wait! Right now I have to work hard in school.. lol I made a 62 D on a test (it's 70% of my grade) last week, so i NEED to do better this week.. it's the last week before the break..YAY!! BREAKKK!! I NEED BREAK!! :lol: anyways.. let get back.. hehe :lol: here u go:

I"m totally in LOVE with this manga.. :lol: I'm so obsessed that I decided to make a banner of it.. :lol: Ahhhhh Kippei is a HOTTIE! :wub: too bad he's not real -_- The black and white version of these pics look better.. -_-

Nena

sarNie Elites
u're welcome ka :D Just wondering, who is ur most favorite one out of G-Jr Boys? and WHat about the girls? I Like P' Lek and P'Great in Preppy GIrls (G-Jr Girls)
here are more of my art work that I made no long ago..hehe I'm going to start making more when Christmas break starts... YAY!! ON THE 14TH!! HEHE!!! YAY!! Can't wait! Right now I have to work hard in school.. lol I made a 62 D on a test (it's 70% of my grade) last week, so i NEED to do better this week.. it's the last week before the break..YAY!! BREAKKK!! I NEED BREAK!! :lol: anyways.. let get back.. hehe :lol: here u go:

I"m totally in LOVE with this manga.. :lol: I'm so obsessed that I decided to make a banner of it.. :lol: Ahhhhh Kippei is a HOTTIE! :wub: too bad he's not real -_- The black and white version of these pics look better.. -_-

for me i like Chin,Ken,j...

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
for me i like Chin,Ken,j...
Ohhh ok ka.. hehe

I feel like posting the rest of the banners that I have uploaded in photobuket, so here u go! lol

I made this for P' Big.. :wub:

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
omg!! nong pinky!! those banners are so cute!! narak jung leury!!! post up more na ka!!
Thank u so much na ka P' Karen!! ^_^ I'll post up more during the break.. hehe I have to make some more first.. :lol: You have to post more of urs too na ka!! :p

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~

What do u guys think??? Pretty messy huh? Ahhhh I dont know how to make it look good :wacko: I went crazy whil doing this.. :lol: I just kept trying new things.. and that's how it came out.. :unsure:

Mann

mike_luver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/pinky these are so freaking cute and awesome i really like them ehehehhe, make more i love them :wub: