lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Pirate Territory

Staring:

Rome
Rita
Ken
Ann

Rome was the leader of the Pirate. Who loved the fact that he rule the ocean. His older brother Ken didn't have the heart in it like Rome. Since he was never that evil like Rome. He was the nice one out of his family beside his mother. His father hated Ken since, he would never want to learn the trade. But for Rome he enjoy seeing his prey bagging for there life in front of him. He wishes that Ken was more like him.

Rita was the rich, spoil princess who had everything that was giving to her. She love the fact that everything was handing down to her. Her cousin Ann was the same way like Rita. They were close since they the only child in there family. But, Rita was the nice one out of Ann. Rita might be spoil but she had the heart of gold. As for Ann, she love to torture man hearts. She will destroy them, making them give there life to her.

Rita, Ann and a couple of their friends went sailing one day. Rome and his crew was at the sea and saw the ship. He decided to steal there belonging and kill them. But he and Ken saw how pretty Rita and Ann was. He decided to capture them and see who they where since they where wearing millions of dollars worth of jewelry.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.1

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Rome love the sea as much as land. He felt free and powerful knowing he was the ruler of the sea. This was his territory. He always wanted to be a pirate just like his father. His father was tough and strong no one dare to mess with him. His mother was different, he heard that she was sold to his father for her freedom. She learned to love his way and became his only one.

Ken was different, he wanted to be different then his father and brother. He wanted to help people in need. He ran away from home for years to be a doctor, but his father track him down and brought him back to the island where they lived and ruled. He wanted to run away again but his father threated him if he does. The things he love one back in school will die cause of him. He was force to stay there knowing he will die there knowing it was hell to him.

Rita was a rich, spoil princess but she had the heart of gold. She love helping people in need that was her pleasure of life seeing people loving her. She also love the fact that everything was handed down to her easy. She use her class and money in helping people in need. If she see a little kids on the street selling flowers. She would make her driver park there and buy everything from them. It break her heart seeing them like that.

Ann was rich and spoil like Rita. But Ann was a cold hearted bitch. She loved to see people beg for money and she will make them work for it. She was a player, she enjoy messing with guys feeling. One time she play with the guy feeling so much, he gave up everything to be with her. His family, and money to her, in return she spit at him and walk away leaving him on the ground. The only other person she dare not to hurt was Rita and her family. Rita was like a little sister to her, since she had no other sibling and her parent left her alone a lot.

Ann wanted to have a party for her, Rita and her friends at the sea. Rita didn't want to but looking at Ann she finally gave in. They were enjoying there time.

Until...........

Rome spotted the ship and he knew that it was the high class people. He told his crew to get the sail ready and to go in for the kill. They reach to the ship like ghosts without being notice. The party people were surprise to see them. The pirates started to attack the party guests.

Rome notices two beatiful women and told his men to capture them and bring them back to his pirate ship without harming them.

Rita was scared seeing what look like pirate to her. Seeing them killing there friends. She was holding onto Ann. But Ann was enjoying it seeing them killing her was so call friends.

Rome guys got a hold of them. Rita started to have a panic attack. Ann was happy to see who was the guy behind this. She try to calm Rita down by lying to her that it was going to be okay. They were on the pirate ship.

Rome notice them. He thought that one look really scare and the other one calm. He finally spoke.

Rome: Hey gorgeous ladys!! What are your names?
Ann: (she smile at him, she thought he was hot as hell) Oh my name is Ann and this is my little cousin Rita.
Rome: chuckle Ann and Rita. Sound lovely your coming with me to my island. Got that
Rita: Umm...ummmm... w..w..wh...at.. are y...ou go..nn.aa do with us (she finally said it)
Rome: your gonna stay at my island and one of you is gonna be my wife.
Rita: W...ife

Ann was glad to be next to him. She felt a sexual appeal to him, that she never experience before. But Rita was scare out of her mind. She wanted to jump in the ocean but she was scare since she not a great swimmer like Ann.

Rome thought....

Gosh this Ann girl look please to be going to my island. But her cousin Rita looks scare but it made her cute. I think Rita looks better then Ann. But, Ann looks tougher then Rita. Oh well I see who I like.

They reach to his island. The island had a sign saying Pirate Territory. Ken was waiting inside the house. He notice two girls behind Rome. Ken walk out and walk toward them

Ken: Rome what the hell, you better stop this
Rome: hahaha I will never

Ken notice how beatiful the girls were. He saw one standing straight and other girl couldn't even stand still.

Rome: This is Ann and her cousin Rita. Thats my brother Ken
Ann: Hi Ken

But Ken kept looking at Rita noticing she was getting weak and about to faint. He caught her before she fall down. Rome notice him holding onto Rita. He kinda chuckle to himself.

Rita: u..ummm... th..a.nk y...ou
Ken: No problem. Rome get her inside, I think she getting sick.
Rome: Okay lets get going inside

They reach inside the house. Ann notice all the gold on the house from the furniture to the table. She was amaze how beatiful it was. Her eyes became hungry with the gold.

Rome notice Ann expression. He knew that she was hungry for the gold. But Rita didn't really care she just standing there staring at Ann. She looks so innocent, since he kinda like it.

Ken thought...........
Gosh that Ann girl looks like a hungry bitch for the golds. She didn't stop touching and looking at the gold with amazement. But Rita was different from Ann. He saw she had a gentle eyes and knew she had a gold hearted. He was amaze how beatiful she was.

To be continue....

Spoil:

Rita seems the favorite between the brothers. :arrg:
Ann doesn't care, all she want is the gold and the power

P.S.

I think I'm gonna add more people in the story

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thanks... ann hungry for gold.. omg rome wants a wife...
cant wait for more.. who u gonna add??

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love the start.....rome wants a wife...probably to produce some kids heehee...wow ann is greedy for gold...i can't wait for more characters :D

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
PIRATES!!!! I always find them hawt.... :drool:

this is very interesting... ^_^
erg... this reminded me of that 'movie' i watched. you know what i mean... heheh... it was about pirates! :wacko:
but since ken and anne are here, i will give it a try...

not first again???!!! grrrrrrrr
hahaha! now you have a lot of competitors! hahaha!!! be ready to give up your throne!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
erg... this reminded me of that 'movie' i watched. you know what i mean... heheh... it was about pirates! :wacko:
but since ken and anne are here, i will give it a try...
so that was about pirates... what's the title of the "movie"? I want to watch it!
:ph34r: :loool: j/k!

anyhow, this fic reminds me of those historical romance novels that I read... a couple of them are about pirates and stuff... and those pirates stories are very enjoyable to read... because of the steamy scenes... :loool:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
so that was about pirates... what's the title of the "movie"? I want to watch it!
:ph34r: :loool: j/k!

anyhow, this fic reminds me of those historical romance novels that I read... a couple of them are about pirates and stuff... and those pirates stories are very enjoyable to read... because of the steamy scenes... :loool:
the title is..................PIRATES

hahahaha!!! i'm not kidding! that really is the title!

hmmm... i'm gonna wait for anne-ken scenes.. hehehe...

fun

Expired Sarnie
PIRATES!!!! I always find them hawt.... :drool:
Not me but in this case, pirates are :drool: and of course Johnny Depp :drool:

Both favorite Rita :arrg: <--- :loool: Ken and Rome fighting for Rita
And Ann doesn't care, she has eye candy for the GOLD

Update soon! =)

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.2

Enjoy!!!!!

Rome took them to where they were gonna stay at. Ken follow behide them. He notice how scare Rita was and he wanted to help her but he couldn't. Ann eyes almost pop out when she saw the gold furniture. From the bed stand to the bathroom was cover into gold. She wanted it all to herself.

Rome: This is where you two are staying from now on.
Rita: Wh..en can we g....ooo home
Rome: hahaha who say you can go home
Rita: Wh...at...

Rome went up to Rita ears and whispers to her. Don't forget one of you is gonna be my wife. He took his index finger and brush her cheek. It made her shiver and Rome started to laugh.

Ann was to busy looking at the gold to notice Rita. She love money and was hungry for it. She was filty rich already, she had money to last her for life. But, she still wanted more and more.

Ken couldn't stop staring at Rita. Knowing his brother Rome wouldn't let them go. He was looking for a wife to bare his child to be next in thorn to be the pirate king of the sea. He knew that Rome was interest in Rita more.

They left the girls to rest. Rita wanted to leave the island. She found some clothes in the dresser and took a shower. She wishes she was back home.

Rita got out....
Rita: Ann what are we gonna do?
Ann: Nothing I love it here
Rita: What Ann? They killed our friends and
Ann: RITA they deserve to die, they were never our friends. They only use us for our class.
Rita: But still they're human to with feeling
Ann: I don't care Rita. I want to stay here got that

Rita was so sad about Ann. She decided to take a walk by the sea. She notice some kids playing by the sea. She walk up to them and start talking to them.

Rita: Hi, can I join you
Kid #1: Sure with a big smile seeing how pretty she was
Kid #2: sure and grab her hand to join there tag game.
Kid # 1: your it and now tag us
Kid #3: come and cast us
Rita: Okay you it
Kid #2: okay my turn

By the far. Rome notice Rita playing with the kids. He couldn't stop staring at her beauty. He was attacked by her innocence. But there were a knock on his door making him slap into realities.

Rome: Come in (he turn around to see who it was) What now Mart?
Mart: Rome we capture him
Rome: What? Good, take me to him
Mart: Okay

Mart was Rome trusted friend and crew member. Mart was also his brother-in-law since he was marry to his sister Noon.

Ken also saw Rita. He was so draw to her. It made him smile since knowing she wasn't like her cousin. She had a heart, which he liked.

Rome and Mart reach to a location where no one knew beside him and his trusted crew members. They reach into the cave where they were heading the prisoner. Rome saw him and was rage in fire.

Rome: You thought you can get away Num?
Num: hahaha (he spit at Rome)
Rome: You bastard

Rome started to slap Num. He told Mart to get the whip and tel his other crew to whip him to a slow painful death. Rome stood there watching Num with pain. He love seeing his prey torture. It made him smile.

Rome: Good he dying
Mart: Yep

Num finally die after 2hrs of being whip to death.

To be continue.......