pirates of the caribbean: end of the world (something like that)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes I saw it and I must say it is disappointing. At first when it came out I was so hyped to see it but after seeing it, I was left with a feeling of despair lol. This third one was not as good in plot as the first and was not as funny as the second one. If they make another sequel, which I hope they don't, it would suck even more because the story will just keep dragging. ok ok the truth is I didn't like what happened to Orlando Bloom.

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
Some people totally loved it, but I agree that it was disappointing. I think I'm just going to forget the third one (and the second one, for that matter) ever happened. In my mind, there's just Pirates of Caribbean. No Dead Man's Chest or World's End or anything. Just the Black Pearl and Captain Jack Sparrow....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I loved it!!!!!! It was sooooo goood!!!! At first I felt that there was no closure at all, but i went to look at the ratings on how it did the first weekend it came out and I found out that there was a key scene at the end of the credits that i didn't stick around to see. So of course i felt incomplete, but now I absolutely love the ending!!!!!! I looked up the clip on youtube and everything makes sense. There's no need for another one, but i'm not going to argue if they do make it. I doubt it though bcuz it sounds like kiernia Knightly isn't going to be in it.

Spoiler:
They do break the spell at the end...... Orlando find true love his son after 10 years and he doesn't have to captain of the flying dutchman anymore

natty

Chubs
there's going to be a part 4.. i'm guessing it will be about sparrow and barbosa looking for the fountain of youth since that was how it ended in the 3rd one.

anyways.. alot of the fans are saying which i agree with.. this should be the end of turner and elizabeth and have sparrow and barbosa have it out while looking for the fountain of youth.. i mean there's no more story to tell about those two..

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i'm not going to lie.. i actually like this movie... i was siked about it the whole time it was on.. and omg.... Johnny D. was so hott... haha now i know why the girls lust over him....hehe there better be a part 4, i wanna see :)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I actually like the 3rd installment. Their humour was a bit dry but still funny. Sadly I didn't watch the ending credit. They said the ending after the credit really wrapped everything all up and satify you. I wanted to see it man. Sigh... OB...looks good at the end. Sexy baby...

The crew and actor/actress said their won't be a 4th movie. We'll have to wait and see....

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
thanks natty...

That's good news to me...I wouldn't mind another movie of Jack Sparrow.... but wow 2009-2011...i'll definitely be ancient.

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
there's going to be a part 4.. i'm guessing it will be about sparrow and barbosa looking for the fountain of youth since that was how it ended in the 3rd one.

anyways.. alot of the fans are saying which i agree with.. this should be the end of turner and elizabeth and have sparrow and barbosa have it out while looking for the fountain of youth.. i mean there's no more story to tell about those two..
If this is movie is to come out in 2009-2011, then I have a couple things to look forward to... one, I would have finally graduated, and on my way to medical school, and secondly, the fourth installment of PIRATES!! YAY!!

I saw on a couple of Johnny Depp interviews after World's End where he says that he would love to play Jack Sparrows again, so that's awesome. As for Will and Elizabeth, the flame died out on them a long time ago, plus both keira knightley and orlando bloom said that they're finished with playing Pirates, which is fine. Everybody knows the real hero is Sparrows anyway. YAY!!!!