'Pla Lhai Paai Daeng(Good Feeling)

lqferrari

sarNie Egg
cherry said normally she doesnt accept 2 lakorn at the time time but Ch3 Executive said she should, so we'll get to see her in 2 lakorn this year.

so i guess she mean she will have a total of 2 lakorn for this year? including neu mek and this lakorn makes it 2..
That's great :wub:
Hope they will bring us amazing performance :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i feel bad.. i still havent finished mkkw yet lol.. bu i like this storyline a bit though.. hmmm..

lqferrari

sarNie Egg
Cherry and mart will worke together.Awesome :wub: :lol:
I'm setting up a little club about Cherry in thaidrama bar.If you guys have time,please have a look and leave some message or post pictures :lol:
Here is the website http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=670302235

joey

sarNie Adult
Bad news - p.jib said that Mart has rejected the lead role for this lakorn already. such a bummer! :angry: i really want them to reunited again. guess now we have to wait some more to see who is going to be the p'ek to pair with Cherry.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh sad news! Hope Cherry's will reunite with any of her p'ek that she has worked with before.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hm, that mean mart doesnt have a new lakorn besides the one with matt. hopefully he will accept more roles

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Wow Mart rejected both roles with Cherry how sad I was waiting for them to reunite since there last lakorn the have so much chemistry together

Merit

sarNie Adult
I wonder why he rejected both roles with Cherry...maybe he has something else he wanted to do. LOL...after the one with Susie how fans yelled at him "stupid" when they see him he might want to take another crazy P'ek role.

vaberella

sarNie Egg
im bound to watch either lakorn as long as mart and cherry are leads
You are speaking my language. They have great energy and chemistry together on screen, that it can't be a bad pairing. They seriously are my OTP.

Bad news - p.jib said that Mart has rejected the lead role for this lakorn already. such a bummer! :angry: i really want them to reunited again. guess now we have to wait some more to see who is going to be the p'ek to pair with Cherry.
Oh crap. Too bad. I was so excited. Thanks for letting us know.

Merit

sarNie Adult
LOL...must be nice to able to reject and then accept it. How special is Mart. :). Since he just got done filming the one with Matt might as well. He really doesn't have much line up after that...well, now this one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
UPDATE!!!

Pi SMART ACCEPT AS PRA EK^^
CONFIRMED BY SMART'S FC ADMIN
Oh no then we'll never get to see Rome/Cherry pairup they look so hot next to eachother in their ch3 40th Aniversary
magazine shoot. I was rooting 4 them to pairup, its not that i dont like Mart its his acting is very stiff.

joey

sarNie Adult
UPDATE!!!

Pi SMART ACCEPT AS PRA EK^^
CONFIRMED BY SMART'S FC ADMIN
YIPPY!!! I am so excited to hear that Smart has confirmed to still be the p'ek for this lakorn. I cannot wait to see him with Cherry again. Like CherryApple, I hope they will film this lakorn soon.

Thanks a bunch jakjann for this great news!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i believe this news is talking about the lakorn. credit to khemupsorn.com

คมชัดลึก :"คิง" สมจริง ศรีสุภาพ ไม่หวั่นข่าวเรื่องมาก ขี้วีนของพระเอกเทวดา "สมาร์ท" กฤษฎา พรเวโรจน์ เชื่อทำงานร่วมกันได้ ชื่นชม "เชอร์รี่" เข็มอัปสร สิริสุขะ นางเอกในฝัน

มือขึ้นจริงๆ สำหรับ "คิง" สมจริง ศรีสุภาพ ผู้กำกับคนเก่งประจำวิก 3 ที่ทำละครเรื่องไหนก็เปรี้ยงปร้าง ล่าสุดปลายเดือนเมษายนนี้ ก็เตรียมเปิดกล้องละครเรื่อง "ปลาไหลป้ายแดง" ที่จับ "สมาร์ท" กฤษฎา มาประกบกับ "เชอร์รี่" เข็มอัปสร อีกครั้ง หลังจากคู่นี้เคยโกยเรตติ้งกันมาแล้วในเรื่อง "แม่ค้าขนมหวาน" ซึ่ง คิง มั่นใจว่าสามารถทำงานกับ สมาร์ท ได้ และไม่หวั่นกับข่าวลือความเรื่องมาก ขี้วีนของพระเอกหนุ่ม

"ผมเป็นคนเลือกเขาเอง ทางช่องไม่ได้เลือกให้ เพราะว่าพระเอกเรื่องนี้ต้องเป็นดอกเตอร์ ซึ่งสมาร์ทเขาเหมาะมากด้วยลุคอะไรของเขา ส่วนเรื่องข่าวต่างๆ ของเขา ไม่ได้สนใจสักเท่าไหร่ เพราะว่าเราเองก็ไม่เคยร่วมงานกับเขา นี่เป็นครั้งแรก และถ้ามาฟังคนอื่นว่าอย่างงั้น อย่างงี้ ก็คงทำงานด้วยกันไม่ได้ แต่พี่เชื่อว่าเขาคงเป็นมืออาชีพ" ผู้กำกับคนเก่งตอบ

พอถามถึงเรื่องความกดดัน เพราะว่าพระ-นางคู่นี้ เคยประกบคู่แล้วโกยเรตติ้งให้ช่อง 3 มาแล้ว คิง ตอบชัดเจนคาดหวังว่าละครเรื่องนี้จะดังเหมือนเรื่องที่แล้วที่ทั้งคู่เล่น ด้วยกัน แต่ไม่ได้กดดัน

"เราคาดหวัง แต่ก็ไม่ได้ถึงกับจะมากดดันตัวเอง เพราะถ้ากดดันตัวเอง เราเองก็จะทำงานไม่ได้ นักแสดงเองก็จะเกร็ง เอาเป็นว่าเราตั้งใจทำให้ดีที่สุดดีกว่า แต่ก็อยากจะให้เรตติ้งดีๆ เหมือนเรื่องที่แล้วที่เขาเล่นด้วย (ยิ้ม)" คิงกล่าวอย่างอารมณ์ดี

ก่อน จะมาเปิดใจถึงโปรเจกท์ฉลอง 40 ปีช่อง 3 ที่ถูกจับให้ดันพระเอกหน้าใหม่อย่าง "หมาก" ปริญ สุภารัตน์ และนางเอกป้ายแดง "มิ้นท์" เพชรา วงศ์วาสนา ว่าไม่ได้กังวลที่ต้องมาสวมบทป๋าดันพระเอกนางเอกวัยละอ่อนคู่นี้

"ละคร 40 ปีช่อง 3 พี่ทำเรื่อง "ปฐพีเร่รัก" ซึ่งได้น้องหมาก และน้องมิ้นท์มาเป็นพระ-นาง ก็ถือว่าโอเคที่ได้ร่วมงานกับเด็กๆ เพราะพวกน้องๆ เขาเป็นเด็กที่มีความสามารถมาก และพี่เชื่อว่าเขาจะมาเป็นดาวดวงใหม่ประทับวงการได้อย่างไม่ยาก ซึ่งละครเรื่องนี้จะเปิดกล้องหลังสงกรานต์นี้ ส่วนเรื่องบก็ทุ่มไม่อั้น เพราะว่าแค่ค่าสถานที่ก็หมดไปเยอะมาก ไม่แพ้ทีมที่ไปถ่ายต่างประเทศแน่ๆ (หัวเราะ)" คิงกล่าวปิดท้าย

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ตกลง ว่าคอนเฟิร์มแน่นอนแล้วแหละ ดีใจที่เป็นพี่สมาร์ทนะ ชอบคู่นี้ที่สุดแล้ว
เตรียม เฮได้เลย