Plaeng Ruk Rim Khob Fah (Master one)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
If you like Great...you should go watch Fai Chong Saeng with Chompoo Araya. It's a sad one but I think he looks so great in that lakorn.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Watched the ending live and felt that it could've been better. I wanted to see a wedding between Da and ben or maybe even a child. They didn't progress the love side of the story as I wanted. namtan's sonn grew up but Da and Ben didn't even have a child it was probably about ten years that pasted.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Watched the ending live and felt that it could've been better. I wanted to see a wedding between Da and ben or maybe even a child. They didn't progress the love side of the story as I wanted. namtan's sonn grew up but Da and Ben didn't even have a child it was probably about ten years that pasted.
I know ... the ending uhhh?? It's like nothing new with Da and Ben lol I felt this story was more about Namtan I mean since the beginning every freakin episode you hear her name like every minute! Namtan's son is BIG, like look more like her little brother than her son LOL. Ben was signaling Da about having a baby, I think they should had made Da suprised Ben that she is at least pregnant to show that their relationship did progress. Oh well, it ended .. now moving on to the next one.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is short compare to other lakrons now a day and I agreed the ending is kind of rush...wish there will be more scence of Da N Ben..love this couple together.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow this ended already? I didn't even know that. Will have to watch this weekend.