Pleng Pa Fa Lorm Dao

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i just want to tell anyone who want to watch this lakorn in the original/thai audio/version, i just saw these completed series had been upload by someone on youtube recently and they are in very good quality, well even better than the one i got at home which is Khmer audio, so i'm going to watch this one again in the original version on youtube becasue i loved this lakorn so much and will never get tired of watching them, especially the scene of chakrit and noon...they are the best couple on screen..... so just type in "noon and chakrit" on youtube search and there you'll have them.....

cua_81

sarNie Egg
God KristyS, you haven't see it? You should, becuse it is one of the best thai drama lakorn lol and is the best lakorn of both chakrit and noon. the lakorn has everything to it and it is written so beautiful.If you're one of chakrit's or noon's fan, it's a must to watch. i loved this lokorn so much.
Love this lakorn, love the music..and love chakrit & noon togther...the only problem is i don't know thai..i need something with english subs..anyone have any ides of where to look????

fun

Expired Sarnie
i love the soundtrack by the way where can i dl it. may someone please upload it or reupload if possible. thanks in advance.

okay this lakorn was good but krit's character kind of tick me off. [i'm bias, not a krit fan] [sorry] but overall i loved the lakorn.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
fun i have it send me a pm or something so i'll remember to upload it.
i'm too tired right now.
i'll get it up soon if i remember.

fun

Expired Sarnie
thank you it works perfectly!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
oh i missed this lakorn so much, my all time favourite of noon and chakrit! they were so hot together :wub: - a perfect match! when do they get to pair up again lol? I'm dying to see both of them in another romantic drama again.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love love love this lakorn but I hated how weak Krit was and he gave into temptation with Pei. He cheated on Noon!!! And Pei's mother was a bitch getting Noon to run away. Good thing Krit found Noon and their daughter. I love a lakorn that ends with children and a happy family.