Pleng Ruk Kharm Pob

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Blah I guess they want to end it on Sunday so that next weekend Aum's lakorn can air for all three days fri-sun... I'm only enjoying the Pancake moments in here and Nong Dtarm Pon she's so cute lol omg looking at this ... it looks like it might actually surpass sunday because some previews from friday aren't even in today's episode yet .. -.-"

fun

Expired Sarnie
I got back from my vacation with my mom side of the family. so tired right now that i will have to catch up later... how did it end... good?

fun

Expired Sarnie
What a corny ending? lol they dragged so much just so in the end rushed it... :loool: Other than how the lakorn ended, this was an enjoyable lakorn. I would be disappointed if this won any awards, okay they can win the highest ratings but everything else is just lol... the step dad and her mother, erg, they got together. I would like for May to end up with at least Pai but no it didn't.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i must admit. i felt like they rushed the ending but overall i love the drama. new and pan looked cute together and the songs in the drama were amazingly good. Happy that I finally finish watching the drama. YAY!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh, now that this ended I don't know what lakorn to look forward to on friday's hopefully Aum's lakorn is good so I can look foward to that lol

nence

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh, now that this ended I don't know what lakorn to look forward to on friday's hopefully Aum's lakorn is good so I can look foward to that lol
i don't know. the preview didn't look that interesting at all to me. and the guy? im not use to him. he looks like the main lead guy from melody love co-starring with cheer. forgot his name. i believe its Big? aha. but just my opinion. i don't think i'm going to watch that. :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tina I am not a Aum fan but I like some of her lakorn! I think I might watch it for the laugh. It seems promising but as for pra ek ????????????? :huh:

nence

sarNie Juvenile
LOL. My first impression of the guy was that I thought he was Namfon K. But I should probably try to get use to him. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL. My first impression of the guy was that I thought he was Namfon K. But I should probably try to get use to him. :)
Namfon Kullanat? :huh: :loool: Thinking about it he does but a lighter skin version lol

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
the ending was blahh! but New def. grew on me! He is a cutieeee :) New has a charm to him that its sooo cute! Haha Him & Jui are so cutee <3 Pan did a great job in here :) I hope she has another lakorn sooon!

fun

Expired Sarnie
the ending was blahh! but New def. grew on me! He is a cutieeee :) New has a charm to him that its sooo cute! Haha Him & Jui are so cutee <3 Pan did a great job in here :) I hope she has another lakorn sooon!
I always thought New was adorable. Not hot but very cute and lovable. I would love to see New and Pancake again.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
I always thought New was adorable. Not hot but very cute and lovable. I would love to see New and Pancake again.
i most definitely agree with you on that about New. but im starting to like him more after watching this lakorn. and I wouldn't mind if New and Pan did another lakorn together since this lakorn was such a big hit.