Pleng Ruk Talay Taii [Compordee]

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey does anyone know what this lakorn will be about? I love cee siwat and I'm so looking forward to this lakorn. Any news or anything when it will air? Thanks

Ana

sarNie Adult
From what I gather from watching the BHS clips is Cee is in love with Benz sister. While Benz is secretly in love with Cee. Awwwwwwwwww sounds cute..hehe..I just hope Cee won't be so blindly in love with Benz sis for long. I can't wait!!!!!!!! Sucks its evening though. Ch7 is so rotten..lol..Anuwayz just glad Cee's backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks! that sounds lovely! omg it's this saturday huh!!?? OO i hope somebody uploads it on youtube!! I'm so excited! Cee Siwat my angel! haha

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks 4 the pictures. Cee is mighty FINE!!! haha i can't wait for the lakorn to air on monday!! hope someone uploads it on youtube. this is the first musical lakorn cee is in that he will actually sing in. GREAT!!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is really cute!!!!!!!!
The songs are gr8 too. Loving it MAKKKKKKKKKk ^_^

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
im glad 2 c him back though, and he's also coming out with another lakorn wit Amee Morongot..does anyone happen to know if and when kom faek 3 will come out? i love cee and cheer in that lakorn and i love seeing cee be aggressive and fight it's even more sexier haha. thanks.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Kom Faek 3 is gonna happen since the main pra'ek left the channel. :(
really por left, 2 wat channel? aww but they have too cuz OngAt was suppose to be back and they showed after rook kard that there will be a part 3. that would suck. :(

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I start watching this lakorn since last nite...I found it ok...but I know there gonna be a lot of misunderstanding between cee and benz cuz of her sister...I hate misunderstading couple...Hopefully this wouldnt be 2 much...LOVE CEE and lOVE HIS VOICE...so kute...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know if this is on youtube? & isn't this in the wrong section since I just saw them promote on Jan Pun Dao 2day?