Plerng Pray (Uma99)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I think it's okay so far. For them to show us who the killer is i'm sure there's a catch somewhere in there. I thought araya and tye are really cute in here.

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
I think i figured out who the killer is after seeing the figure and his shadow. I wasn't sure at first but once i knew that the person who i thought it is, is in the lakorn, it reassured my thoughts.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
From the figure it looks like Jakkrit but i have a feeling it's not him. Jab is in this lakorn too right? We'll see... from Tye's interview he said they throw in alot of things in there to make you think you know who the killer is.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I saw like half of pisode 1. My thought of PraiRoong's killer/raper is so Jackrit. Even tho it's dark in the room but the figure looks so much like him! And I don't really like Anan B's character. Such perve. He's better off as being gook kik gook kik. The first scene where Chom saw the ghost in her mirror, freaking scared me. I screamed. Lol. Everytime the ghost pops up like that, especially in the closet and thru the mirrors, shivers me everytime. And I can't help but scream. Hahaha.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I love watching Tye, even though this lakorn is not my favorite story line. Tye is such a flirt! Love it!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I saw like half of pisode 1. My thought of PraiRoong's killer/raper is so Jackrit. Even tho it's dark in the room but the figure looks so much like him! And I don't really like Anan B's character. Such perve. He's better off as being gook kik gook kik. The first scene where Chom saw the ghost in her mirror, freaking scared me. I screamed. Lol. Everytime the ghost pops up like that, especially in the closet and thru the mirrors, shivers me everytime. And I can't help but scream. Hahaha.
I know like seriously. It was too obvious but who knows lol

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Right, it is now getting better and now i am hooked with this one.

I like the character of tye and chompoo in this lakorn. Tye dares to openly flirt chompoo. They are really cute together. chompoo look just more beautiful on CH3 than on CH7's screen.

Some ghost scenes are really scary especially with those effects.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Gosh he openly woo her. It's so cute but at the same time I want to throw something at him for all his pickup lines. I like how he invite himself into her house. He's such a flirt in here. Something you don't see much in lakorn. I can't wait for all the sweet scene in tomorrow's episode.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Gosh he openly woo her. It's so cute but at the same time I want to throw something at him for all his pickup lines. I like how he invite himself into her house. He's such a flirt in here. Something you don't see much in lakorn. I can't wait for all the sweet scene in tomorrow's episode.
Right i feel like he is such a jerk, but i like how chompoo reacts, throwing word to kick him out! :D

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I find it hilarious...this is how like my pra'eks...openly falling in love with the nang'eks...and not afraid of showing it too. Just so romantic and funny at the same time...I really think all of them...Jakrit, Puri, Jab, Em are all in it...meaning they all are guilty...did u see in Friday's epi. where Puri was watching the video of Briroong being tortured to death? What a sadistic Mo'Fo...all of them...I also think the reason Briroong is possessing Chompoo is because maybe that is where the crime happened, right in Chom's room. And I really think the body is still in the building somewhere buried...did u see when Tye followed Briroong out into the pool area and there was a stature or bas relief sculpture on the wall by the pool area that looked like Briroong for a minute? Scary!!! Anyways I'm loving it this lakorn...it's not something new, and we could probably tell who the killer is but we don't know why they did what they did. It's seriously a mystery. I mean that one director guy, Em is playing was suppose to be in love with Briroong right? But he probably gave her to those guys to torture her.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I find it hilarious...this is how like my pra'eks...openly falling in love with the nang'eks...and not afraid of showing it too. Just so romantic and funny at the same time...I really think all of them...Jakrit, Puri, Jab, Em are all in it...meaning they all are guilty...did u see in Friday's epi. where Puri was watching the video of Briroong being tortured to death? What a sadistic Mo'Fo...all of them...I also think the reason Briroong is possessing Chompoo is because maybe that is where the crime happened, right in Chom's room. And I really think the body is still in the building somewhere buried...did u see when Tye followed Briroong out into the pool area and there was a stature or bas relief sculpture on the wall by the pool area that looked like Briroong for a minute? Scary!!! Anyways I'm loving it this lakorn...it's not something new, and we could probably tell who the killer is but we don't know why they did what they did. It's seriously a mystery. I mean that one director guy, Em is playing was suppose to be in love with Briroong right? But he probably gave her to those guys to torture her.
That is a really good notice.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
im really hook to this lakorn i love tye character in here he is so sexy when he flirt but im not feeling his hair so much but he does have a really cute face... by the way tye and chompoo look really cute together

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oo sound like it's gettin better. thank goodness. i haven't watched dis weekend's eps yet though cause i been busy and i used my lil free time to watch kuan kamathep lol

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
epi 3 is really good and the preview of ep 4 is getting more tensed.

I really love how Doeun react, not really to open up to tye though tye is a good stalker, i must say.