Plerng Prom (Ch7, Masquerade)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They're all so cute and funny
Credit to Spicyforums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJJ14FC680&feature=channel_video_title

TikOil

sarNie Egg
???? I have a question what happen to CHEER. I thought she is going to play with P'Kwan and they switch CHEER to a ch5 actress.. wow its kind of interesting... anyway my P'Kwan rocks!!..

I'm glad that her movies came out.. I was like so excited... I cant wait until the other ones come out as well... she is so lovely and a cutie pie...

I'm happy that they both gets to pair up again and hopefully pair up again cuz I will be the first one to watch her lakorn... I'm like so crazy of her... even I'm a gal but I have to admit cuz she is beautiful!!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
???? I have a question what happen to CHEER. I thought she is going to play with P'Kwan and they switch CHEER to a ch5 actress.. wow its kind of interesting... anyway my P'Kwan rocks!!..

I'm glad that her movies came out.. I was like so excited... I cant wait until the other ones come out as well... she is so lovely and a cutie pie...

I'm happy that they both gets to pair up again and hopefully pair up again cuz I will be the first one to watch her lakorn... I'm like so crazy of her... even I'm a gal but I have to admit cuz she is beautiful!!!
They took Cheer out and replace her with Benz because she was n'rai or didn't fit the role. If you go back a few page you can find the news why they took Cheer out.

untinnu

sarNie Adult

I'm not very good with Thai, and it's been a while since I watch Thai lakorn or hear anything Thai, so what I learned years ago is kind of forgotten, can anyone tell me what Benz(??) said here from 1:04 till 1:16?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma

I'm not very good with Thai, and it's been a while since I watch Thai lakorn or hear anything Thai, so what I learned years ago is kind of forgotten, can anyone tell me what Benz(??) said here from 1:04 till 1:16?
She said in this lifetime or any other lifetime, Benz wants everything that belongs to Bua (i'm guessing that is Kwan)

TikOil

sarNie Egg
Thanks Dancy....
I did read back and understand now... the reason I didn't read because I was too excited and just message why and whats going on but now I know... Thank you....

Aw my P'Kwan matches every man don't matter if Tle or Teng >>>> Oil, Weir, and etc because she is beautiful...

I love the make up on her the one with light pink I think she is cute with it...

Since their so in rush I'm also in rush too! I can't even wait for her new movies come out... and this one that is airing now is airing to slow for me. I cant even wait for the next epi. I'm so like whats going on and what will happen next...

I'm so in love with the movie....

Sorry benz I'm out of interest of u... thats why I was shock... sorry to her fans...

This movie makes it good because Tle is so gentle man to her >>> P'Kwan.. I like how he likes her in both ways mean and nice... so lovely...

I wish they pair up again... They drive me crazy...I'm like so into her and him... Oh my gosh i can talk about her all day long............ I watch part 1 - 3 over and over.... cant wait until friday so I can watch it....

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I like when Kwan in Benz's body. I love both girls. They did a wonderful job. Kwan did a good job being n'rai and n'ek. I really want Benz to end with Teng but it seem like he going to end up Fai. Hoping to see more cute scene of Kwan and Tle.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the pictures. Kwan look so pretty and girly!

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Finally they have the opening song sing by Kwan :thumbsup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq6sLip_2jQ&feature=player_embedded#at=80
credit:spicyforums

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
the girls stands out more than tle in here. i think it's just his role. benz is really a good actress; she can play both nice and mean so convincely. i'm not really into this lakorn. i heard there was originally 15 epis but as usual they're going to extend it.