Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

onahc

sarNie Elites
it could be aff because she doesn't have any upcoming projects beside plerng boon, namthan mai and prajun see roong are completed.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
change nang'ek? but why? weird. Taew would be a good choice. she match to play as pitiful nang'ek and she's young. but with mart again,kinda boring though. want them to change pra'ek would be better to Por would be good. wanna see Por+Taew pair up for once.

tinah

sarNie Coma
okay n'ek who replace gigi is Susie. shes from "Seu Chuk Olawin" who got with yai sira. yay! i knew broadcast will eventually promote her. atleast now she look more compatiable to mart

heres a clip of her first scene w/mart. look like theres gonna be some slap/kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy-GRjZveDE
credit to yiln10510

and a clearer pic of susie

Merit

sarNie Adult
she is cute, but she looked a little mature for the role....isn't the main girl suppose to be young? she's pretty though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea i think n'ek suppose to be around her teens but its fine. the other 2 n'ek who got replace looked too young for mart.

that was a quick promotion for susie -- from side character to n'ek in one lakorn. i'm glad; susie's decent at acting and she's pretty...

maijune

SarNie Adult
the clip is really interesting....it seem like there will be kiss/slap or even rape...can't wait for it...anyone know the summary to this lakorn...