Pleung Payu

S

sunflower

Mai said:
lol did you watch this lakorn? Cause that scene ur talking about wanst in the lakorn, it was just promotional clip :lol: No he didnt slap her at all, definitely not when he raped her, all he did was pin her hands the bed :D
[post="23681"][/post]​

didn't they put it in the opening credit? :unsure: i liked the first few episodes but after i knew what was gonna take place i skimmed through it... sorry that image of him slapping her on the bed just stuck in my brains... but like i said.... i would rather he just slap her than rape her.... again, they didn't deserve to get each other at the end...

and i truly did feel bad for louis... he was kinda annoying at first.... but at the end we all know that his love for parichart was not puppy love ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , i was rooting for Louis to get with Aum all the way ! Oil err just cuz he shred some tear in dat house near the end .. it wasn't good enough torture on his side ..humm but i think Louis should of got wiht Aum but ya know in lakonr the p'k and n'k get together .. ...yeah they alway love their rapist hahhaa

natty

Chubs
well they interviewed oil and asked who would he choose.. and he said he wouldnt choose anyone at this moment.. see they should had done that.. but then it would drag out thel akorn huh? ok nm.. lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Mai said:
The problem I had with Parichart, the whole time she was calling Payu mean for not understanding her and believing his family, she herself refused to give her side. He asked her to rebut what he heard, he asked her for why she was doing all that she was doing. He actually wanted her to deny all the things he's heard, but she refused....so what choice can he chose to believe??? When he's only hearing one side..and shes' refusing to deny it's not true? :blink: This is a guy who's clueless and he's grasping out for the truth, but he finds nothing that would make her actions justisfied :huh:

The first time he went to her house, it wasnt to attack her or accuse her, he went looking for answers,

I dont know, to be honest, I found Chart's doings more wrong to begin with. A lot of people say, if he loved her he shouldnt have hurt her, but the same can be said, if she loved him, why didnt she return the money; the money she claimed she was going to give back anyways? But in the end she claimed she only took it for her daughter. Payu may have treated her badly, but to me it seemed like he was putting on a front so she doesnt see his weakness for her....Cause behind her back, you can see sympathy in his eyes....Or the one time in teh hospital, when he was caressing her face, but when she regained consiousness, he pulled back his hand..
[post="23623"][/post]​
i totally agree with you here....especially the thing about chart's doings being more wrong than payu's. i mean, yeah, they both did wrong, but she just made me so angrry sometimes. she could have given him something...any kind of answers, but she didn't. i wanted to go into the tv screen and just tell him the truth, but i couldn't! LOL

AND TO THINK, THEY CHANGED A WHOLE BUNCH OF THE SCRIPT BECAUSE IT WAS "TOO MUCH." lol

sarN said:
well , i was rooting for Louis to get with Aum all the way ! Oil err just cuz he shred some tear in dat house near the end .. it wasn't good enough torture on his side ..humm but i think Louis should of got wiht Aum but ya know in lakonr the p'k and n'k get together .. ...yeah they alway love their rapist hahhaa
[post="23849"][/post]​
HAHAHAHA...yeah, they do always love their rapist! weird, huh? lol

as for louis, oh man, totally forgot about him. i felt so bad for him. he should have at least got with payu's potetnial "fiancee". she did a lot of stuff for him too. :(

Mai*

sarNie Elites
sunflower said:
didn't they put it in the opening credit? :unsure: i liked the first few episodes but after i knew what was gonna take place i skimmed through it... sorry that image of him slapping her on the bed just stuck in my brains... but like i said.... i would rather he just slap her than rape her.... again, they didn't deserve to get each other at the end...

and i truly did feel bad for louis... he was kinda annoying at first.... but at the end we all know that his love for parichart was not puppy love ;)
[post="23844"][/post]​
This is what I meant when I say you have to watch the whole lakorn to actually understand why things were the way they were. I see people giving opinions on this lakorn, but some of them dont even know if Aum gave birth to the baby already or not :blink: . Most people just know what the pra'ek did to the na'ek, but they dont look at the fundamentals of the whole lakorn.

If Payu had slapped Chart along with rapping her, it would look brutal, so what they showed in the credits compared to what went on in the lakorn is a HUGE difference.

well they interviewed oil and asked who would he choose.. and he said he wouldnt choose anyone at this moment.. see they should had done that.. but then it would drag out thel akorn huh? ok nm.. lol
No he said if he was Chart, he would pick John. He never said he'd pick no one. Personally I agree with Oil, if Chart had to pick anyone, besides Payu, I would have picked John, at least he loved her uncondiontally, he was willing to admit that Payu loved her. To me his love was unconditional.

As for Louis sorry, I felt no sympathy for him. I found his love to be selfish, and conditional. He did things and he wanted a favor in return. Even though in the end it proved that his love for Chart was more than puppy love, he was still really possesive, he would totally disrespect her boss or any guy that came close to her. i dont remember Payu being that possesive when him and Chart were together :unsure: If Chart would have marrried him, she wouldnt even have a chance to pursue her own career, he'd be jealous of her boss or her coworkers. She'd only have him in her life, what kind of life would that be? :mellow: Besides if he truly loved her, he would have given her space she wanted, or at least the time to heal :huh:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Louis was annoying at first...but he grew up...Payu I felt his anger...that part where he and Chart was talking near her house...where tears flowed from his eyes(did I see tear or did he almost cried?)...awe that was to die for...I felt their pain. This lakorn is great...highly recommended...but skip the first 4 or 5 episodes unless you are a diehard Aum/Oil fan....

I love the song that he sang...Lousi that is...but love this lakorn...very meaningful lesson in life to learn from it too.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lol...woah, i totally blanked out on who john was! was that the boss? if it was, he had wife. hahaha

Mai*

sarNie Elites
lmaoo John did have a wife, but perhaps he was having a divorce? Nonetheless, he's still a better candidate than Louis, at least he knows how to look professional than looking like a rascal who gets angry over a parking space or just a guy giving his female friend flowers <_<

jessiebelle

sarNie Egg
i love this lakorn up until the ending. I think what payu did to chart was way too much for her to forgive him that easily.

i think thehy should of shortened the beggining and in between details a bit and made the ending longer and better.

but i thought the lakorn was good. it was fun to watch.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Can someone quickly summarize this lakorn. I mean brief please... I notice that ppl tend to write novels about this lakorn. LOL I just want to know how oil is ties into the story. From this thread all I could get is Aump came back from american to get revenge. But what does that have to do with oil. Thanks a bunch.