Ploy Cherman. & Rita Sririta

Nikki_Tidarak

sarNie Egg
I Wonder Between This Two Stunning & Gorgeous Actress! Who's The Best! Please Give Me An Answer?:)
SRIRITA JENSEN? OR PLOY CHERMAN?

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
I have to say Ploy. I love that girl to death! She is just so awesome. She can play bad role, innocent role, cute giggly role, and nag'ek role.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Totally rita she so gorgeous... Ploy seem too fake for me.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I pick Rita. She is very beautiful and have natural beauty. Hope she have more lakorns in the future.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I like both girl and both girl are great...Rita is sexy and hot awhile Ploy is sexy and hot as well hehehe but i'll go with Ploy since now she everywhere

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I really adore both girls. I personally prefer Rita's looks more but I prefer Ploy's acting. So bottom line, there's no best between the two for me.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I really adore both girls. I personally prefer Rita's looks more but I prefer Ploy's acting. So bottom line, there's no best between the two for me.
I agree,Rita look is a killer!!! Her acting is not so good. Ploy acting is aweSome but she can't beat Rita looks. Rita just need to really.. And I mean "Really" find a good lakorn role. I feel like she fadeing away.But better acting goes to Ploy although I don't really like her lakorn that much.so yeah..... I don't know who's the BEST. Each one have their own talent.