Pob Pee Fah 2011/2012 Upcoming! EPI/CH. 1 UP!

daoInfah

sarNie Egg
Pob Pee Fah

that's the only photo that I could get from Cheer right now.

Title:pob Pee Fah
Genre:superstition/drama/horror
Epi/Chapter: ???
Theme Song:???
Ending credit song:???

Producer:
Director: daoInfah
Poster/credit: JSY Industry

This is my own story of Pob Pee Fah, if I could become a director, I'll direct this one, as remake.
The first lakorn Pob Pee Fah played by Noon W., that time she was a new actress, as the one Sammie played in too, she's a new actress, so for mine I'll do the same, the nang'ek will be Fern Pimchanok Leuwisedpaiboon.
Fern and Cheer are bestfriend, so I am sure that this could work out. I'M SORRY IF YOU GUYS ARE AGAINST IT OR ANYTHING.

Cast:
Tle T. as Jao Luang/Wit
Cheer T. as Jao Nang Fah
Fern P. as Jao Galyani/In Fah
Fang P. as Jao Raylai/ Pin
Off C. as Ket
Pooklook F. as Dao

I haven't put up the synopsis so please wait, I'll put it up after I review it.

Info about the last Pob Pee Fah!

Pob Pee Fah 1997/1998, Noon W. was interviewed by some reporters and she answer that, while they're filming on one of the scene, I think the scene where the ghost is eating the something and blood, the real Pob Pee Fah appear. [When I was reading it, I was surprise and scare] the one that Yui, Sammie, and Oil did [remake version], Yui said that she just read two episode of her role and she have bad dreams and seems like real, [for this, I'm scare too] and out of nowhere, one of their van's exploded [not really exploded but yeh] with fires, and after that 4 or 3 of the cast went to the hospital. Later Yui got sick hella bad, like I forgot what kind of sickness she got but seems scary. One part of a fighting scene, while Oil was fighting with the sword, the sword went to cut the cameraman's hand, and it bleed, but I think like it hella bleed. To tell you all if you've haven't know, this is probably based on a true legend, which I go check at the wiki. I know I'm scare, but if I could do it for real, I'll be tough and stand for the cast and probably I'll go pray alot.

daoInfah

sarNie Egg
Pob Pee Fah 2011/2012 synopsis

First Generation

Jao Luang and Jao Nang Fah married and love each other a lot. Later Jao Luang went to war and come back with a woman, Jao Galyani, the princess in the other country, this makes Jao Nang Fah very mad. He announce Jao Galyani as his second wife. Jao Nang Fah is really hurt by this, she then tell Jao Luang that she’ll go stay in a village near the north and Jao Luang let her go. Jao Nang Fah went with her servant Sopee, when they reach the village it was good, but later the last day when they’re going back to the palace, Jao Nang Fah went to gather some herbs in the mountain for Jao Luang, then she drink the water that was from the Pee Fah, so now she get possess by it. She and Sopee comes back to the palace and know that Jao Luang also take another woman in the palace too. His third wife is Jao Raylai, she’s a princess from a kingdom that was won by Jao Luang. Even though Jao Nang Fah was mad, she didn’t do anything, until when the ghost really possess her a lot. Jao Nang Fah starts to kill people in the palace at midnight. By her short temper now, Jao Luang announce the Main Queen to Jao Galyani, this makes Jao Nang Fah really mad. Later Jao Luang went to war, Jao Nang Fah trick Jao Galyani and killed her after that also Jao Raylai too, they both died. Jao Luang comes back and see his two lovable wife died, this makes him really sad and mad. He don’t believe that Jao Nang Fah was telling the truth so he search and later got killed by Jao Nang Fah. This leaves Jao Nang Fah staying in the palace alone…..be prepare to read the next generation/upcoming of EPI 1...

daoInfah

sarNie Egg
thank you! and yes, i was watching pob pee fah the 1997-1998 one and i was like, i should do a remake of this one, but when i know it was pretty scary, ii'm scare, but then yeh, please keep checing it cause i'm going to update it later...

daoInfah

sarNie Egg
I'm so sorry everyone, if you're waiting for this fanfic to update the first episode/chapter, becuse today i didn't know that i'll have this much homeworks, like i have alot of homeworks to do, mostly in science, so please wait,I'm for sure that by this week on Friday you all will get to read Chapter 1 & 2 or more...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oooh, this sound so creepy,
although I liiike. the cast is very interesting, indeed.
can't wait for more.

daoInfah

sarNie Egg
Pob Pee Fah 2011/2012 Upcoming!

Cast are listed above!

EPI 1

That night, wolf/dogs are howling.
“ Honey sleep, hurry.” said her husband.
“ Why?” she ask.
“ I said sleep then sleep, hurry.” he reply.
The couple went to sleep.
A moment later, chickens crying and make noises.
“ Honey, are chicken is-” say the wife, her husband interrupt, “ Shhh! Sleep.”
The wife nod her head.
Outside.
Pee Fah was eating the chickens.
A drunk man come by, “ Oih! Old lady! What are you doing here this time!huh?!”
The Pee Fah was looking at him, licking her mouth.
“ Are you deaf!?” shout the drunk man.
The Pee Fah then walk slowly to him.
“ Do you hear me! Old lady!?” shout the man.
“ Son, please take this old lady home too? I don’t know where’s my house.” fake the Pee Fah in a old voice.
“ Uh-uh! Go, I’ll take you home, where’s your house then?” ask the man.
Pee Fah pointed over there near the bush.
“ Over there?!” ask the man.
“ Yes.” answer the Pee Fah.
The man take her, when it’s near the bush the Pee Fah push him onto the bush
“ AHHHH! HELP! AHHH!“ shout the drunk man, the Pee Fah attack him then eat him dramatically.
----
In the morning, in Bangkok.
Dream:
“ Jao Luang, if you go then come back safely and win the war.” say Jao Nang Fah. Jao Luang hug her, “ I will, my Jao Nang Fah, I’ll miss you.”
“ I’ll miss you too.” say Jao Nang Fah to Jao Luang, then Jao Luang walk out.
Jao Nang Fah went to cry on her bed.
---
“ Jao Nang Fah, this is Jao Galyani, the princess in the country that I won, now she’s my second wife.” Jao Luang tell Jao Nang Fah.
Jao Nang Fah was mad and hurt.
---
“ Jao Luang, can you just please stay with me tonight?” say Jao Raylai, she hug him.
Jao Luang turn back to her, “ Jao Raylai, I will, but let me go out for a bit and I-”
End dream.
“ Bang! Pong!” the plates fall on the ground.
Wit wake up and see his servant picking up the plates.
“ Sorry, Boss Wit.” say his servant.
“ It’s alright..what time is it?” ask Wit.
“ It’s 8 am already.” answer the servant.
“ What! I’m late now, I’m going.” say Wit, he rush to go to his car.
The servant look at the table see his keys.
“ Owh, he even forget his keys too.’ the servant said to it self.
Wit come in, “ I forgot my keys.” then he grab his keys and walk out to his car.
----
In Fah was walking with Dao.
“ In Fah, how’s your mom, she’s alright, right?” ask Dao.
“ My mom is good,” In Fah then see some desserts looking good, In Fah pull Dao arm,
“ Dao, lets go get some desserts.”
“ Oih! Uh.” answer Dao.
----
Wit was coming out from the hospital.
His phone ring, “ Hello.” he picked up.
“ Wit, come over here, I want to show you something.” said Ket, an archeologist and a paleontologist.
“ Uh, OK, I will.” answer Wit.
----
Wit was driving to Ket, while he’s driving, he almost hit two girls.
“ AHH!” shout Dao.
Wit come out to see are they alright.
“ You don’t know how to drive or what?! Huh!?” shout In Fah to Wit.
“ Sorry, sorry, I-” say Wit, In Fah cut his words.
“ Good that you know how to say sorry, but why are you driving so fast or whatever, huh?” In Fah ask.
“ I was going to go see my friend.” answer Wit.
“ Oh-loh, is it your friend or girlfriend, why driving so fast! What if my friend happen to be fully injure, what are you going to do huh?!” say In Fah.
“ I’m really sorry, [he look to Dao] are you alright?” he ask.
Dao stand up slowly and answer, “ I’m alright.”
In Fah stare at him madly.
He see her mad face then he pretend a smile, “ Uh, if you two have any problems or want help, just call me or come find me at this place.” he tell them then give his card number to them.
In Fah look at it, “ Dr. Surawit Sangsawon Pekitsuhl, [she look to him] seems like you’re very rich, huh.”
He nod, “ Yes, I’m a doctor.” he answer.
“ In Fah, lets not bother him anymore, you’re making me embarrass nah, In Fah.” Dao say to In Fah quietly, and pull her hand.
In Fah look at him then back to Dao, “ OK.”
They walk to him.
“ We’re going now, we don’t have that much time to talk with you.” said In Fah then Dao and her walk away.
Wit take a deep breath, “ What kind of girl is that?” he ask himself.
-----