Pol and this old lakorn

mvshutters

sarNie Egg
HElP

I can't figure what this lakorn/movie is called. Pol was in it along with this other girl. The story line is...

THe main chick is pregnant by her boyfriend...he wanted her to get an abortion so she runs away and runs into Pol's twin brother and wife on the train....

She ended up in Pol's family care and they fall in love...

Anyone knows the title

dreamlin

sarNie Egg
omg i know what lakorn youre talking about.
i wanted to know the title too.
but i have no clue too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
These are the lakorns for Pol on the wiki the ones with strikes are definitely not the lakorn; I didn't see the others so I wouldn't know sorry.

* Samee (2000) (Ch 3) with Joy Sirilak Pongchoke
* Samee Ngern Phon (2001) (Ch 3) with Joy Sirilak Pongchoke
* Mai Plaek Pah apichart with Benz

* Rak Sood Hua Jai with Janie
* Sen Sai Lai Ruk with Tik Kantaya
* Chun Mai Raw Wun Nun with Siriyakorn
* Mai Paekpa
* Noo Chuer Tong Sroy with Nook Suthida Kasemsant Na Ayudhaya
* La Ong Dao (2007) (Ch 5)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ooh was this the loose ripoff of Mrs. Winterbourne with Ricki Lake? If so I don't remember the title either but you can cross out the one w/Janie and Nook. Definitely not those. Also Mai Plaek Pa was w/Benz right or was it w/Oum? If so cross that one out too.

maimablis

sarNie Egg
o yeah i remember watching a thai lakorn dubb in hmong like that but can't remember who was it that play that lakorn. But by the way there is a taiwaniese drama that has the same or almost the same storyline like that thai lakorn..i believe its call magic ring

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I think this was the one with Kwang's sister. It was a long time ago. I forgot Kwang's sister's name. I mean they sort of look alike too.

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
i dont get y people like this lakorn so much?..i mean..it wasnt even good.haha..it was just alrightl...

cecilia

Staff member
Ooh was this the loose ripoff of Mrs. Winterbourne with Ricki Lake? If so I don't remember the title either but you can cross out the one w/Janie and Nook. Definitely not those. Also Mai Plaek Pa was w/Benz right or was it w/Oum? If so cross that one out too.
haha. i love it too ..
and yes, it's a rip off from mrs. winterbourne but i still like it ..
i though they were so cute and this is the firs time i saw Pol in lakorn -- after this, i became a fan LOl

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. damn i remember this lakorn hehe.. my first time ever singing it keke.. i fell in love with pol .. keke.. i also saw magic ring too .. it is similar.. allala.. but kekeke.. joe cant beat pol.. lalala.. i miss pol..