Pom Mai Yark Pen Sai Lub (Master One)

SuzieNa978

sarNie Egg
Am I the only one mourning lol? Pinky, if she does really move, she will get the chance to pair up with my favorite actors. I adore most Ch3 actresses, but she won't be one of them. Girl got talent? Sort of, but she has no spark. Pretty- definitely but still no spark. *crying like a baby* Pinky I beg you to reconsider. ahahaha. I am so mean.
i am soooooo wit u!!!!! i am sorry to pinky fans..... but i dont think she can match up to the level of the male actors at ch3. she COMPLETELY suits ch7 stars because..... well.... limit to no talent. all i have to say is she is VERY lucky is is pretty

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it can happen in the future if Weir does move to ch3 and then he and Pinky can reunite again 55+
for me she can live up to the actors in ch3, heck i even think she match up more with their level than ch7 actors 55+
confuse why some people still call her a homewrecker when tanya and her husband are back together already, not that i'm saying that she's because there is no hard evidence to prove it, why don't you think this way it can be that she didn't show any remorse because she didn't have anything intimate going on with tanya's husband. but then again she already said sorry to tanya since they talk earlier when she was in india when the news came out beginning and supposedly if she really is a homewrecker, then she should have learn a big lesson and won't do it again. don't understand why some people still hold a grudge on her, i think we should give people another chance is better than stepping on them when they fall, because if it was you..don't you want the same.. forgiveness?! nobody is perfect, everyone has both good and bad sides, we are just human beings and for me i try to separate celebrates personal lives and work apart and just like them for their works, look at them and like them for the good side that i like so it won't make me feel bad about them, and generally speaking blaming only the third hand is not equally fair because if the middle person doesn't go along with it then no matter how much the third hand try to come between and break them apart it won't work. so the real villain in this case is actually the guy and should be bash out more.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
teedee, you are a good fan trying to defend her, but there is a limit when you separate their personal life and work. if you were tanya, you probably won't be watching her just for her work. i hope so too that pinky learned a lesson but i gotta admit she's not the smartest girl out there judging from her other news.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
rakcharm
Posted Yesterday, 10:22 PM

teedee, you are a good fan trying to defend her, but there is a limit when you separate their personal life and work. if you were tanya, you probably won't be watching her just for her work. i hope so too that pinky learned a lesson but i gotta admit she's not the smartest girl out there judging from her other news.
from your comments sound like you dislike pinky and believe she is the only guilty one in this issue already so whatever i say or other people say you won't have an open mind about it, right? haha. and i'm not defending pinky but i'm looking in another perspective. i like pinky for her works so i don't want to really care about her personal life, actress/actor are not related to me why should i get personal and make myself get frustrated with their bad news. i have enough problems of my own haha. everyone has a smart/dumb side to them, just because they are celebrates doesn't make them smart,good and perfect. news is news some is true some is not true. don't get too serious and personal about it that it make you unhappy. if i were tanya i won't come out and trash talk about my own husband and marriage problems to the medias because it's embrassing and also shows she want attention and pity from people but then people have their own reasons to do things that we don't understand and i'm not blaming her about it, don't get me wrong, i don't want to start a fight in here too. haha. i think the best thing to do is stop talking about the news because bottom line i think all third parties are at fault. forgive is the best thing to do so won't make them unhappy and just move on with their lives. there is many things ahead in people lives that has to face that can be more tragic than this.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
yes i dislike pinky for messing with other people's husband but i didn't dislike her before. i'm just saying what she did was wrong and i'm not basing this on some random rumor either i've watched her interviews. you probably don't notice since you're the one that is not open minded. you say they are not perfect yet you're still defending pinky and fighting for her saying it's also tanya's fault. i think it's a good thing tanya came out and revealed what is going on cuz it made us see what is behind this pretty face of pinky's. and just because the husband is not talked about as much doesn't mean he's not wrong i don't know where you got that idea from. some fans will always be loyal no matter what their star do. but if this happened to yourself you wouldn't be praising the third hand for sure. you put yourself in pinky's shoes that she should be forgiven but have you put yourself in tanya's shoes? nope.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't have an open mind?! 555+ sound to me like you are the one who is not open minded to accept that there may be other possibilites why tanya saids what she does and you hold a grudge on pinky that make you unhappy. i never say who is right or wrong because i don't know the truth but i base my decision on my feelings who i want to believe as well as you too that believe what tanya say from the news you read and see. so sound to me you are on tanya side 100% and no matter what other people say you won't even consider it and will bash out at them for having a different opinion as you, why are you so sure what tanya said is true. are you there with her and see that her husband and pinky have something going on? why don't you think about other possibilities why she said what she saids for example that it can be she does it out of revenge because jealous/mad that her husband like pinky but pinky didn't like him back so she want to ruin pinky and also get back at her husband, sound to me like tanya blame only pinky and not her husband when she should blame both parties and if he was so bad and she was in such pain why still be with him so look like she's the unsmart one and i pity her for it and don't say she stay with him because of their baby's sake because i don't think the kid will grow up and be happy living with parents who fake happy and argue often in their marriage. i rather be a single mom than stay with a unfaithful husband. and as for the third hand i won't hold a grudge at them because it's no good for me to continue being mad but instead i will think one day they will get what they deserve and the more you get mad the more you may go crazy. the more she speak in public about her marriage problem the more she looks bad. ending the news is a better way out. we both read the news and make our choices who to believe without really knowing what is the real truth. because we are not them and not there to see with our own eyes what really happen. so you can't make everyone believe like you believe and also have an open minded about other people opinions that is different from yours don't look only in one way but try looking in many ways to be fair with both sides, do you ever heard the saying? what you see is not always what it looks like, did you see with your own eyes that pinky and tanya's husband had something going on? and sometimes what you see is not what it really is. lakorns have these scenes often and real people lives is more worse than lakorns. what i'm trying to say is even if pinky is guilty or not guilty why hold a grudge on her. move on with your life. if she really did it then some way carma will come back and get to her. so i say stop argue over this topic because no matter what we both have our own opinions and no point in discussing anymore cause will only argue and that's not good, this world has enough fighting,killing and need more peace 55+. and also too much spam on this news, this is a topic about pinky lakorn. and i don't understand if you don't like pinky why come in here and talk about the person you dislike. for me i rather don't care and not talk about the people i dislike so it won't make me upset.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i don't have an open mind?! 555+ i never say who is right or wrong but i base on my feelings who i want to believe as well as you that believe what tanya say. neither me or you know what is really the truth. we both read the news and make our choice who to believe. so you can't conclude and make everyone believe like you believe that what tanya say is 100% true, do you ever heard that saying? what you see is not always what it looks like, did you see with your own eyes that pinky and tanya's husband had something going on? no right? even sometimes you see with your own eyes but it's not like what it looks. bottom line what i'm trying to say is even if pinky is guilty or not guilty why hold a grudge so much. does it make you feel better? just move on with your life. if she really did it then somehow some way carma will come back and get to her. so i say stop argue over this topic because no matter what we both have our own opinions and beliefs already and no point in discussing anymore cause will only argue and that's not good this world has enough fighting and killing need more peace 55+. and also this is a topic about pinky lakorn not about her scandal news. 55+ i don't understand if you don't like pinky why bother to come in here and discuss about the person you dispise.
i agree with teedee let all forget about the news. :D :rolleyes:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan
Posted Today, 06:09 AM

i agree with teedee let all forget about the news.
thanks for agreeing with me. yeah i don't wanna talk about this news anymore, don't want to argue with anyone,tire 55+ well lets talk about Pinky new lakorn. rumors she may play as a ghost in the new lakorn call "ngao pride" with ch3. but then again have to wait and see if it's true. we should know about her new lakorn in june or july.
here is the short summary and characters of the lakorn Pinky may play.
so if anyone want to translate go ahead. ^^

ข่าวสด ลงเรื่องละครเงาพรายว่า อาจเป็นพิ้งกี้เล่น

ก็พูดกันไปเรื่องเงาพราย 55

ลองอ่านเรื่องย่อดีกว่า

<<<< นางทิพย์
นางพรายตะเคียนแห่งหมู่บ้านห้วยไพร
โอปปาติกะเพื่อบำเพ็ญตบะบารมีสู่การหลุดพ้น
แต่เมื่อได้พานพบหนุ่มท้องนาผู้หนึ่ง
หัวใจของนางก็ได้รู้จัก... ความรัก...

นางทิพย์ นางพรายตะเคียนแสนงาม

เฝ้ารอชายคนรักกลับชาติมาเกิดเนิ่นนานนับสองร้อยปี

นางจมสู่ความทุกข์ทรมานแต่ยังคงเฝ้ารออยู่ร่ำไป

เอื้องไพร หญิงสาวผู้ระลึกชาติได้อย่างอัศจรรย์

ล่วงรู้ว่ามันไม่ใช่แค่ความรักของนางพรายกับมนุษย์

หากแต่เป็นโศกนาฏกรรมรักที่จบลงด้วยความเศร้าเสียใจ

ขณะที่กวิน จิตรกรหนุ่มผู้กลับชาติมาเกิด

ได้วาดภาพนางตะเคียนด้วยจิตผูกพัน

ชักนำให้เขาหวนคืนสู่บ่วงรักแสนเศร้าอีกครั้ง

ตำนานรักสองร้อยปีกำลังจะซ้ำรอยเดิม

เงารักจากปางก่อนหลอกหลอนหัวใจ

ดั่งเงาพรายพิศวาสที่มิอาจลบเลือน

จะมีอยู่ตอนหนึ่งที่นางทิพย์แปลงกายเป็นมนุย์

แสน - กวิน
สองร้อยปีก่อนเขาคือ แสน หนุ่มท้องนาที่พบรักกับนางตะเคียน
สองร้อยปีต่อมาเขาคือจิตรกรหนุ่มไฟแรง
และได้รังสรรค์ภาพวาดนางตะเคียนขึ้นมาด้วยจิตผูกพัน

นาน้อย - เอื้องไพร
จะชาติก่อนหรือชาตินี้ มิแปรผัน
ความเอื้ออาทรและจิตใจอันดีงามของนางยังคงเผื่อแผ่ให้ผู้อื่นเสมอ
แม้นความรักจะเอ่อล้นเต็มดวงใจ แต่ก็ต้องเก็บกลั้นไว้
ยอมแบกรับความเศร้าเสียใจไว้เพียงผู้เดียว

บุญญา - น้ำสังข์
หนึ่งนางที่ไขว่คว้ารักแท้โดยไม่สนวิธีการ
หญิงสาวผู้มีเสน่ห์มารยาหลายร้อยเล่มเกวียน
ความผิดบาปที่ก่อไว้เมื่อสองร้อยปีก่อน
กลายเป็นบ่วงเวรบ่วงกรรมที่นำพาชีวิตให้ตกสู่ห้วงแห่งตวามตาย

คำหมาย - พงคราม
ชายหนุ่มที่เชื่อว่าความเสียสละ
จะสามารถซื้อรักแท้ได้
หากรักแล้ว เขายอมทุกอย่างเพื่อคนที่รัก แม้ชีวิต... ก็สละให้ได้ >>>>

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
and no matter what other people say you won't even
other people? you mean only you? :lol:

i don't have an open mind?! 555+ sound to me like you are the one who is not open minded to accept that there may be other possibilites why tanya saids what she does and you hold a grudge on pinky that make you unhappy. i never say who is right or wrong because i don't know the truth but i base my decision on my feelings who i want to believe as well as you too that believe what tanya say from the news you read and see. so sound to me you are on tanya side 100% and no matter what other people say you won't even consider it and will bash out at them for having a different opinion as you, why are you so sure what tanya said is true. are you there with her and see that her husband and pinky have something going on? why don't you think about other possibilities why she said what she saids for example that it can be she does it out of revenge because jealous/mad that her husband like pinky but pinky didn't like him back so she want to ruin pinky and also get back at her husband, sound to me like tanya blame only pinky and not her husband when she should blame both parties and if he was so bad and she was in such pain why still be with him so look like she's the unsmart one and i pity her for it and don't say she stay with him because of their baby's sake because i don't think the kid will grow up and be happy living with parents who fake happy and argue often in their marriage. i rather be a single mom than stay with a unfaithful husband. and as for the third hand i won't hold a grudge at them because it's no good for me to continue being mad but instead i will think one day they will get what they deserve and the more you get mad the more you may go crazy. the more she speak in public about her marriage problem the more she looks bad. ending the news is a better way out. we both read the news and make our choices who to believe without really knowing what is the real truth. because we are not them and not there to see with our own eyes what really happen. so you can't make everyone believe like you believe and also have an open minded about other people opinions that is different from yours don't look only in one way but try looking in many ways to be fair with both sides, do you ever heard the saying? what you see is not always what it looks like, did you see with your own eyes that pinky and tanya's husband had something going on? and sometimes what you see is not what it really is. lakorns have these scenes often and real people lives is more worse than lakorns. what i'm trying to say is even if pinky is guilty or not guilty why hold a grudge on her. move on with your life. if she really did it then some way carma will come back and get to her. so i say stop argue over this topic because no matter what we both have our own opinions and no point in discussing anymore cause will only argue and that's not good, this world has enough fighting,killing and need more peace 55+. and also too much spam on this news, this is a topic about pinky lakorn. and i don't understand if you don't like pinky why come in here and talk about the person you dislike. for me i rather don't care and not talk about the people i dislike so it won't make me upset.
holy moly, sounds like a 13 year old blinded by love. very sad but at the same time funny haha..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
rakcharm
Posted Today, 03:29 AM

teedee, on 31 May 2010 - 01:05 AM, said:

and no matter what other people say you won't even

other people? you mean only you?
hahaha shows you are narrow minded!! don't even try to open up and read other people opinions that doesn't agree with you, because there are other people other than me that still believe in Pinky. haha. i advise you to go read their opinions in pantip chalermthai. they have good explanation in their opinions for being fair and supporting Pinky. we are people who don't accused others without hard evidences to back us up because it's not being fair to the person who is being accused. if in court you would lose the case because don't have evidences to show and proof. 55+
here's the link do you know how to read thai? cause it's in thai. 55+
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9306909/A9306909.html

holy moly, sounds like a 13 year old blinded by love. very sad but at the same time funny haha..
whatever!! 55+ sound like you are more a kid than i am that won't stop arguing and most important don't even have evidence to back your opinions that you believe is so true and bash out at others for having a different opinions, i feel so sorry for you 55+
you're not worth arguing with,just waste my time. so whatever you want to say go ahead. 55+

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres so many new actresses coming in @ ch3 already. most of them gets like 1-2 lakorn so i dont know how pinky is gonna handle it. im sure shes used to getting atleast 3-4 per a year. plus, shes gonna be overshadow by the older gen that is still around..i think its best if she continue to stay with ch7 and maybe in the future she can then decide to move.

tinah

sarNie Coma
pinkys picture has been released from pecks cell phone! i wonder what she has to say about this. i thought the drama was already dying down

http://www.rakdara.net/overview.php?c=1&id=12185

Merit

sarNie Adult
I don't care how innocent you claim yourself to be...or nothing is going on with her and Peck as claimed by her and her mom...you do not send those kind of pictures to a married man. Married man Pinky. Even if she isn't doing something overly exposed in the picture but those suggestive lips and the pose in general is a no-no. If there are more pictures to be exposed then Pinky is in a deep hole. How can she explained herself out of this kind of issue? Why do some young and beautiful celebs do the dumbest things. There are only so much you can get away with your looks. :)

If there is more to come, Pinky better hope that it best kept where it should belong. And if she knows there are more of these kind of pictures that is still waiting for its turn to show up she better not play innocent. It will only damaged her more. A lesson to be learn. Never mess with a married man. It's a game that really don't have a win-win outcome.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^and being in the public eye that she is eventually she will be caught. she should be thankful tanya is being calm about this and if the news is false pinky should atleast sue or do something about it especially if shes being accused of cheating to a married man

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
but before you guy say something you guy should think before you guy say it, because peck can take that picture from internet.(not pinky sending to him but he just took that pix from his phone)..

Merit

sarNie Adult
but before you guy say something you guy should think before you guy say it, because peck can take that picture from internet.(not pinky sending to him but he just took that pix from his phone)..

:) I'm saying it because I am not a biased fan. I like Pinky..think she's cute and totally love her in Dao Pro Sook. But I'm not blinded by a celebrity no matter how much I like them. Because I may like their acting but if their personal life stinks then screw them for being irresponsible. If they don't want the public to watch them like a hawk maybe they outta think twice about becoming a celebrity. That is part of the bargain. The fan by the way, is what make them famous and the fan for sure can make them not so famous. It works both ways.

Pinky better make a stronger stand in this than she has. Her reputation is on the line and if she thinks by letting the news die on its own then sadly she has something else coming for her. If she is all innocent then sue the hell out of them. But if in turn it's true then she has no ground to stand on.

Peck is and ASS and stupidity might be a blurred line for him, but I don't think he's stupid enough to take a pic of her from the net on his phone and leak it. If anything, the possibility of Tanya's friend/s sending it is greater. After all, Pinky's mom says her daughter is innocent and will sue. So, make her threat true sue them for falsely accused her "innocent" daughter.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
to me, it look like a regular picture taking for fun, why make a big deal about it, not like she and pek were kissing then it's another story. will wait to heard her side of the story about this picture. she did gave an interview before that she didn't send pictures to them. and i don't think she send the picture because it will only create more news/problems for herself so i think should be someone else that send/release the picture. it can be someone out there that wants to ruin Pinky and make tanya misunderstands her. it's weird everytime she's not in Thailand the news just gets more big like someone is waiting to take her down.