Pong & Vill in Traveler's Companion Magazine

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awesome photo shoot! :D

Credit: photos were posted at Pong's Chinese forum @ baidu.com / credit for photo scan is embedded on the images

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Looksy, thanks for sharing! :kiss: Not too sure who Vil is but she looks really good with Pong in some of the pics. A couple of the duo's pics seem awkward though. But Pong looks super sexy in his suit! *squeals* I love him in the bow tie. :crush:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
why do i feel like i want to squeal after seeing these photos?
its because i have been waiting for them LOL
I am in love with the one where she's leaning in forward and
they are looking into each other's eyes :) !

they look sooo good together :)
perhaps a lakorn together?
EEEKS !
thanks for sharing na :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oooh! I love it! Pong looks mighty handsome and Vill is gorgeous.
I wouldn't mind seeing them both in a lakorn together! :D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
dayum! hot couple! Pong, looking hot! and so cute with that smile of his. :cloud9:
Vill, she's sooo pretty! haven't seen her since i watched KLP and she looks much more mature in this photoshoot, gorgeous!

thanks for sharing!

In.tro}

sarNie Egg
holy crud they look good together :crush:
now i wanna see a lakorn with them!!!!

GULAP99

sarNie Egg
These 2 are just too gorgeous! Hope they have a lakorn together without Vill crying so much....

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
this photoshoot is super hot !! cute !! i love vill she's super gorgeous and beautiful in the photoshoot! and pong looks soo cute too! they look like a real couple on a honeymoon!!! :cloud9:

really cheering for a lakorn with Pong and Vill !! :cheer:

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
gosh, pong is sooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!! now i want to see them star together in a slap-kiss lakorn! heheheh....thank you for the pics!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Pong look handsome and View look gorgeous. Something about View is bothering me, maybe her smile. It seem like her face is thinner. Did she lose some weight?

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Pong look handsome and View look gorgeous. Something about View is bothering me, maybe her smile. It seem like her face is thinner. Did she lose some weight?
She got a nose job!!!! Haha. and i think she did get thinner. o.o

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
What a hot photoshoot!!! Eekkkkkkk!!! I don't care much for Pong (though I admit that he's hot :p), but I absolutely love View to death! *Sigh* Any guy that is paired up with her makes me squealed with happiness, for I love her with anybody, and she looks cute with any guy! But of course, there are some guys that I think she looks 100% perfect with (Bie and Chakrit :D)! It's certainly going to be divine if she and Pong are going to paired up for a future lakorn. All the pictures in the shoot are beautiful, but I personally love the 10th pic the most (the one in which she's leaning between the machine and Pong; her smile is cute in here!).

Yep, View definitely got thinner; compare her to now and when she first appeared in Kaew Lom Petch, she was rather chubby (but in a cute way to me^^) in Kaew Lom Petch. But I'm happy that she still has meat in her. I'm proud that she's not skinny like the other actresses. I happen to love her smile, but I agree that her smile isn't that pretty. =) I mean, it's like she's nervous about smiling, and she can't decide whether to fully smile or remain lip-closed. I admit it, but still love her to death, and I find her smile cute! :D

Oh, and thanks, looksy, for sharing! Lov the pics!!! xD