Poo, Pinky & Their Dads

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
this is a Father's Day issue. so the daughters are paired up w/their dads for the photoshoot.
anyway, my dad is 62 years old. he IS old and he's SUPPOSED to be old. he didn't get married at the age of 16.

numfon

sarNie Adult
pichayaaznbabe said:
this is a Father's Day issue. so the daughters are paired up w/their dads for the photoshoot.
anyway, my dad is 62 years old. he IS old and he's SUPPOSED to be old. he didn't get married at the age of 16.
[post="52135"][/post]​
your dad's already 62? he looks younger than 62..^_^ ..and i remember you called my dad 'khun loong when he's only 53. :lol:

jaoying

sarNie Egg
Gosh you all. When people are mix, they usually don't resemble neither parents. It can be like, dang both parents are hella ugly, but dang their kids look good. So when you are mix, especially from different race, you really don't look like neither parents. But you can say, oh her nose is more caucasian or her feature is more caucasian or asian, etc. but usually they don't look like anyone.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
awwww... sweet.... poo look nothing lkiek her dad... pinky has some resemblence of er dad.. ehehee.. sweet!