Poo Pituk 4 Yaek II

What? The rating was high? I remember the last time I watched this lakorn was because my parents were in a 3-hour meeting and I was really bored. Otherwise, I wouldn't have watched it.

BTW, did the first one end? It said something about the Loy Kratong and the other one came instead. It didn't say "Job Boriboon/Sawasdee" or anything so this might just be continued from that...right? :unsure:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
What? The rating was high? I remember the last time I watched this lakorn was because my parents were in a 3-hour meeting and I was really bored. Otherwise, I wouldn't have watched it.

BTW, did the first one end? It said something about the Loy Kratong and the other one came instead. It didn't say "Job Boriboon/Sawasdee" or anything so this might just be continued from that...right? :unsure:
Yes it got very high ratings, last time the rating posted @ spicy was 25 which is very high .. and this second part is a continuation...

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
WHAT? lol i never got a chance to watch the first one, only like 1 episode.. was it really that good?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
what that was like more than 40 ep. and now part 2 gosh hey need to stop making yui play boring lakrons...hope its better that part 1 even thought part one is not that bad but takes too much time.....

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow...Heum...Yea..They give her boring and not good pra aek..Woot is ok..I can watch him..But Yui needs to get paired up with someone like Num Sornram at least..I mean come on..Even Jui got a chance to act with him..And even Poo..! So why not Yui for a chance..