Poot Mae Nam Khong (DaraVdo)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Such great news!!! i'm so excited. so happy!! I remember this la korn, it was good. i thought Alexandra and Weir will play a new la korn for work point (come paul dee). i never thought she will play for other company. i can't wait. so happy!!! yay!! i love them from "Plengrukrimfungkhong" they are such a cute couple. Thanks TubbyTinker for the news.

Alexandra & Weir sweet

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry i don't really remember the storyline but i kind of remember bits and parts of this la korn. I remember nang aek ate this big egg and some kind of ghost spirit got into her. nang aek live in the country side near the river or something. pra aek came from the city(kreungthep) he came to her town and they met and fell in love. It is like a ghost love story. mystery in there too. But i remember it was really good. The old version nang aek was Tom Rachaneekorn(the girl that play as evil step-mom of Pancake in Tukatariengrabum) and pra aek was Jade Chatawat(the guy that play crazy in nongmealkerlpetch with Cee+Pinky). I remember it was a popular la korn back then. I'm so happy Alexandra and Weir will get to play in here. I can't wait to see it.

Alexandra and Weir so cute!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
this lakorn sound familiar is it old lakorn??? heard it was good but its going be remake hmmm........

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my I remember the lakorn now. Thanks for the short summary teedee. Yes this lakorn was good and I hope they don't change the story around too much. If I remember correctly the ghost was pr'aek girlfriend in the past. Correct me if I'm wrong its been so long. gosh fee so old now with all these remakes.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
did Tom Rachaneekorn and that guy that played the crazy guy have other lakorns together...cause I remember they were in one and it was called "Kraseur" where the nangeak was this ghost thing that had only a head and intestines and she was married to praek...? kind of confused?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Toon Posted Yesterday, 11:43 PM
did Tom Rachaneekorn and that guy that played the crazy guy have other lakorns together...cause I remember they were in one and it was called "Kraseur" where the nangeak was this ghost thing that had only a head and intestines and she was married to praek...? kind of confused?
Yeah they did play in "Kraseur" together too. and they play in "Poot Mae Narm Khong" together as well.

Alexandra & Weir so cute

max

sarNie Elites
Sorry i don't really remember the storyline but i kind of remember bits and parts of this la korn. I remember nang aek ate this big egg and some kind of ghost spirit got into her. nang aek live in the country side near the river or something. pra aek came from the city(kreungthep) he came to her town and they met and fell in love. It is like a ghost love story. mystery in there too. But i remember it was really good. The old version nang aek was Tom Rachaneekorn(the girl that play as evil step-mom of Pancake in Tukatariengrabum) and pra aek was Jade Chatawat(the guy that play crazy in nongmealkerlpetch with Cee+Pinky). I remember it was a popular la korn back then. I'm so happy Alexandra and Weir will get to play in here. I can't wait to see it.
Thank you so much for the storyline. I had NO idea what it was about. Hum... is this kind of lakorn one of those very fake-like lakorns? Do you know what I mean, where it is too fake? Like there is powers and all? I am not into those kind of lakorns that are kind of mystery like. Hum... Well, this will definitely be an exception even if it is because I LOVE WEIR AND ALEXANDRA SO MUCH! Oh, and so this is not a musical lakorn, right?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I wish they would remake the egg ghost lakorn where tom was neak never watch that one before

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is a picture of the old version of Poot Mae Narm khong.
nang aek is the one bending down.the other girl probably play as her older sister. and pra aek. nang aek wore sinh in here. another la korn with Alexandra wearing sinh again. i hope she wore jeans and dress in here too,not only sinh.i can't wait to see the new version with Alexandra and Weir. they are a cute couple.

Alexandra and Weir in PlengRukRimFungKhong, so cute!!!

max

sarNie Elites
I am so excited! I cannot wait for it! When is the expected air date? Well, I assume that it is sometime next year... but roughly in?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
They didn't start filming yet. Weir has like 3 other la korns to film. and Alexandra is still overseas. She went to different states in America to go sing. raise money to built a temple. so it will be a while before they start filming. so i think maybe in the middle of the year 2008 they should start filming. but for sure it will air in 2008. i can't wait. so excited! Love Alexandra&Weir. They are so cute together!

AAAWWW...They are so cute in this picture on their concert PRRFK, they look like real lovers.

max

sarNie Elites
Weir & Alexandra are truly one of my most favorite couples! They are my favorite as of right now! Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong will remain as one of my very most favorite lakorns! I LOVE WEIR & ALEXANDRA! HAHA =)

Teedee, thanks for the information. Aww, have to wait so long =(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finish listening to Alexandra's interview in the Lao radio station. She said will start filming her la korns on January 2008. YAY!!! we will get to see this la korn soon. but sadly after she's done with filming her la korns, she will go studied overseas. :(
Yeah me too max, Alexandra and Weir are my favorite couple too, they have great chemistry in PRRFK. such adorable couple.

This picture so cute. He hold her hand singing on PRRFK concert at Coldrath