Por Thrisadee-Sirita Jensen:Something still remain

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh!! :yahoo: Por is HOTTER than perfection!! Yummy.... :drool: He and Rita makes a lovely pair. I'm loving all of his photoshoots. He's my prince charming. Thanks for sharing, Sreymao.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
NICE! Is that a real tatoo? I like... The girl is really pretty, don't know her though.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
OHHHHHHHH MYYY GOODNESSS!! : DIES: POR AND RITA ARE FLAMING HOTT!! ESPECIALLY POR!! OMG!! HES WEARING EYELINER!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ROCKISH LOOK ME LIKEY!! DIES

tinah

sarNie Coma
i never picture them together but man they look sooooo HOT together..por just looks hot with anyone..i didnt think him and khem was gona look good together but i was wrong..but yeh rita is so dang SEXY..she has this exotic look that i love..thanx for sharing sreymao

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
OH MY GOSH! This photoshoot is HOT HOT HOT!!! I love Sirita. She is so beautiful. Por looks so hot with his tattoo. As for the band's name, is it the Red Hot Chili Peppers?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
OHHHHHHHH MYYY GOODNESSS!! : DIES: POR AND RITA ARE FLAMING HOTT!! ESPECIALLY POR!! OMG!! HES WEARING EYELINER!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ROCKISH LOOK ME LIKEY!! DIES
Hello Moey. I haven't seen your name before. LOL. You're hilarious!! Hehehe...

OH MY GOSH! This photoshoot is HOT HOT HOT!!! I love Sirita. She is so beautiful. Por looks so hot with his tattoo. As for the band's name, is it the Red Hot Chili Peppers?
Hello Solita. I haven't seen you around the forum either. Thanks for the correction on the band name. LOL. I didn't know who they were so I couldn't remember. LOL.

wadyness

sarNie Egg
Hi Mara !

OMG ! I'm loving these pics ! Sirita & Por are looking HOTT & Naughty in here. lol Especially the pic where he's got his hand in her pocket. Thanks for sharing ! :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Hi Mara !

OMG ! I'm loving these pics ! Sirita & Por are looking HOTT & Naughty in here. lol Especially the pic where he's got his hand in her pocket. Thanks for sharing ! :D
Hello Wadyness. It's nice to see you around. WOW!! It's been a while since your last post. LOL. How have you been?