Possibility of Buakaew-Jukgrote PART 2

Twilight

sarNie Egg
I hope they make a continuation b/c there were many untold/unsolved things and it would be cool to see the kids grow up and fall in love and go through drama, etc. haha. But I wonder what the title would be IF they do make a continuation? lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Or someone short and don't even look like pra aek...? lol..They habe sucky pra aeks now adays...Found only one that caught my eye...Took my like how many years to find one lol...

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
i hope they put one of the guy from kror guyasit or the pra ek from nank paya prai...i think he s cute :p

Phon

sarNie Adult
gorgaiyasit????? nooooooooooo those guys look wierd. lol

soysuva

sarNie Egg
Really a part 2? Hope baithong end up with the gold hair boy. they make a great couple! Can't wait to see it. Hopefully they get actors that are better then sung tong and bla boo tong remake. The one in remake of bla boo tong, the girl can not act. sung tong the new guy nott can also not act. he had no chemistry or love between rottanna. Hopefully it is better. They should also change the producer, he is bad at making thai boran lakorn. Who put him as the producer? he totally ruin sung tong and pla boo tong remake. :(

When the new version come out please tell me!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
If they were gonna make this, they probably will just take an older boran and remake it by changing the story to be the sequel to this like with Manee Nopa Gaow.

ugh245

sarNie Egg
omg..great..that awesomes..=] hopefully we have better role and better
nang ek and pra ek.=]

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The news about the 2nd part came out after it was over but then who knows..They say a lot of things and always change anyways...

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
When is this going to happen!!!!! I wish this come true... Love that gold hair kid
I know right.I wanna see too..if they do the sequal. I think the golden hair boy should play as the pre ak... Since now he is fully grown up.. :D