Possible Hate Crime In Windsor

cecilia

Staff member
if they caught those ppl. hope they end up paying a price for it.
damn, ppl are moving forward while some ppl still stay in their same spot.
talk about stupidity. this is so stupid of whoever did that.

glad nothing happen to the family ..

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for sharing this article and i thought it about hmong people did something bad but it not and i can't believe that those KKK people are so stupid. I don't like them at all

kouvang

sarNie Egg
No, KKK is a name for an races organization that was created back in the old days to terrorized the black people, i believe it was started in the south states.

here is the history of KKK,

Ku Klux Klan (KKK) is the name of several past and present secret organizations in the United States, mostly in the South, that are best known for advocating white supremacy and acting as vigilantes while hidden behind masks and robes. The first KKK arose in the turmoil after the Civil War. It used terrorism, violence, and lynching to intimidate and oppress African Americans.

more...

The Ku Klux Klan is a racist, anti-Semitic movement with a commitment to extreme violence to achieve its goals of racial segregation and white supremacy. Of all the types of right-wing hate groups that exist in the United States, the Klan remains the one with the greatest number of national and local organizations around the country.

More than 40 different Klan groups exist, many having multiple chapters, or “klaverns,� including a few that boast a presence in a large number of states. There are over a hundred different Klan chapters around the country, with a combined strength of members and associates that may total around 5,000.

After a period of relative quiet, Ku Klux Klan activity has spiked noticeably upwards in 2006, as Klan groups have attempted to exploit fears in America over gay marriage, perceived “assaults� on Christianity, crime and especially immigration.

credit
http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/kkk/defaul...=4&item=kkk