Post your desktop!

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile

It was so hot yesterday that I had to change my wallpaper. Now it is freezing outside. :blink:

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
Reagan said:
yeah it is, its my girl! hehehe

here is anne's one, i was over at her house and took it LOL!

[post="114984"][/post]​
haha.....over at my house?? wth??? you dork....

JoXBankXClash said:
reagan i thought u was in aussie what tha hell u move fast its with that nice car u got isnt it u get to us fast
[post="115000"][/post]​
lol.... he is in aussie...Nong Jo if he moved to the US... y would he be at my house ??? hahah.....

st_nba.... nice desktop... so cute...

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
noungning said:
gosh annee can i go live with you? lol i need one of those things!
[post="115732"][/post]​

lol... of course Ning... come on over...haha...

and here is my new desktop

noungning

Heartless
wow yeah i'm thinkin i should!! hehehe but u have soooo many siblings i might look like a mom when near them lol... kinda afraid lol

hey u have aracer car lidogurl?

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
noungning said:
wow yeah i'm thinkin i should!! hehehe but u have soooo many siblings i might look like a mom when near them lol... kinda afraid lol

[post="116205"][/post]​

lol....ladee please... theres only three people living in the house...hahaha... i only use the pix of that house, cus i dont have a pix of the other houses...or atleast i dont have a pix of my dads house...haha...

noungning

Heartless
aNnNeE said:
lol....ladee please... theres only three people living in the house...hahaha... i only use the pix of that house, cus i dont have a pix of the other houses...or atleast i dont have a pix of my dads house...haha...

aNnNeE
[post="116208"][/post]​
omg houses :shocked: ... i need 1 dammit only 1! lol yeah when i walk over to cali be ready to open ur door for me in 2070 lmao :lmao:

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
noungning said:
omg houses  :shocked: ... i need 1 dammit only 1! lol yeah when i walk over to cali be ready to open ur door for me in 2070 lmao  :lmao:
[post="116210"][/post]​

oh jeez....lol...thats a long way to go....haha.... i'll be super dee duper old...or maybe even dead....oh jeez...hahaha....but yeah come over anytime you want...your always welcomed...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
noungning said:

[post="116205"][/post]​

i have a honda civic....=)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
noungning said:
omg houses :shocked: ... i need 1 dammit only 1! lol yeah when i walk over to cali be ready to open ur door for me in 2070 lmao :lmao:
[post="116210"][/post]​
yeah really.... ^_^ i booked my spot in one of anne's selection of homes way back in the early days...just haven't made my way out of my rented shack yet. maybe we can split anne's one whole house and still feel like we're living in a palace :D