Post your picture in Hmong Clothes

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Since the new years are coming up real soon or has already passed- could all of you share your pictures in Hmong clothes with us? I really want to meet everyone and see you all in Hmong clothes.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
aww..cool thread...it's not the new year yet so i have no new pics...i don't have any old ones on my computer either so...i guess it's up to the rest of you girls to fill up this thread. angelxmdawb, why don't you go first :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i don't have any pic of me in hmong clothing in the comp....maybe after the new year in fresno, i'll post up some of mine. :D

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
oh my gosh there aren't no represative for hmong;.... awwww... yaaa suckkkk.... come on have the gut to represent your own traditional clothing... i would if I was hmong but I'm not so I can't....

shot the picture is to big

thank to website where i stole the pictrue from... see other ethnic is wearing your clothess... what a sad picutre.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.umclubs.com/twincities/images/g...clothes%202.jpg

but check this out..... hahahahahaah

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
since everyone is so afraid, i'll be the first one :lol: ...well, i didn't took any picture in hmong cloth from last hmong new year, but this is from the new year before last year....i'll post up my new one when fresno hmong new year is over..... :)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
cute picture pepper uht! lol, i noticed that you're wearing mittens, is it really that cold during the Fresno new year? since the mn one is inside, it's usually pretty hot and stuffy in there since there are so much people there.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i don't remember if that day was cold...because i wore skirt..usually on a cold day i wore pants...you know the dress where you have the red and green thinging..... :D but fresno new year, usually it's just perfect....not too cold or too hot....so come on girl, show yours!!!!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
vilasaeng said:
oh my gosh there aren't no represative for hmong;.... awwww... yaaa suckkkk.... come on have the gut to represent your own traditional clothing... i would if I was hmong but I'm not so I can't....
shot the picture is to big

thank to website where i stole the pictrue from... see other ethnic is wearing your clothess... what a sad picutre.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.umclubs.com/twincities/images/g...clothes%202.jpg

but check this out..... hahahahahaah
[post="43334"][/post]​

that was probably only a class presentation.. they're not wearing the whole and correct attire...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
JaM said:
aww..cool thread...it's not the new year yet so i have no new pics...i don't have any old ones on my computer either so...i guess it's up to the rest of you girls to fill up this thread. angelxmdawb, why don't you go first :D
[post="41156"][/post]​

lol- I haven't been here for a while.. lol.. but seems like Pepper-UHT beat me to it..

I'l post one up asap.. :) After that- all you post too!

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Finally....

Yeah it's a class presentation but still I'm trying to at least make a point.. It work didn't it...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
vilasaeng said:
Finally....

Yeah it's a class presentation but still I'm trying to at least make a point.. It work didn't it...
[post="43911"][/post]​
lol- I don't know. It only fulfills me 50% of it.. hehe