Post your pictures of Laos here

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm sure many of you have been to the Mother Land... For me, I can only dream. So if you've been there... do you mind sharing your photos of Laos with me? Thanks.

meitrixs

sarNie Egg
wow Mz Tina, djao ngam lai! mi faen laboe?? ^_^

never have been in louang prabang, but it seems to be a very nice place. wish to go there!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
thank you mz. tina... that was beautiful.. I know Laos have beautiful waterfalls.. and the temples are breathtaking too.

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
MORE OF LUANG PRABANG .. HAHA AFTER THIS YOU GUYS ARE GONNA REMEMBER MY FACE

-
this picture actually was when i saw the monk touching the girl hand.. they were handing each other the phone and touching each other hand and stuff.. I stood and watch for a while to make sure what i was seeing was right.. and then when I was sure.. I decided to take pictures for evidence .. but they stopped after seeing me.. soo .. anywayz normally u shouldnt be that close to a monk

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Nice pics....Luang Prabang is a really nice place but you should get some pictures from the South (i.e. Champasak, Pakse). Those places got some nice waterfalls too.

annea

sarNie Adult
u got some nice shots there!! I've never been to Laos before..wanna go so bad...btw, ur such a pretty girl...hehe

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
Khone Phapheng in Champassack, Laos April 2007

Stung Treng, Cambodia

I like bridges and this one was under construction

My aunt's backyard

I icluded some pics from Cambodia b/c most of the people living in my dad's village are
ethnically Lao. In fact some of my cousins can only speak Lao.
I visited Laos for a couple of hours only so there aren't a whole lot of pics.

annea

sarNie Adult
wow..that water is nice!!! im hydrophobic....kinda sad, but I get freaked out everythime I see big body of water..I imagine like all these nasty creature down there..eeekkk...Even when driving across a bridge, if I look down at the ocean, my body starts to feel funny..LOL...keep sharing the pixs!!!!! hehe

dfemc

sarNie Adult
gosh all those pictures are beautiful. it makes me miss lao too :) i'm looking forward to going back there this year n doin' my motorcycle diary from north to south. thanx for sharing the beauty of Laos.

are u tai meung luang too mz.tina?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i was in Luang Prabang a few months ago i had fun there and took a few hundred photos to but to lazy to post at moment---lol--- well i do have a few on my hi5 page... i can see myself going back to Laos soon besides i promised this thai girl i know,,, i would take her there...