pra soo toin manora

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
lol. Well my family are still a big fan of him and Boy. We have like almost all his lakornpuenbarn lakorns lol.
[post="14623"][/post]​
wow that's awesome! i wish my grandma is same as you...man her borans are so way way old!! <_<

Boy_Au_Fan_4Eva

sarNie Egg
I REMEMBER HIM. HE WAS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PRA EAK TO. FIRST WAS CHATREE THEN CAME BOY. I THINK HE STILL LOOKS GOOD. STILL FITS THE PRA AEK ROLE TO. I LIKED IT SO MUCH WHEN BOY+CHATREE WERE IN BLA BU TONG, DAB7 SEE MANI 7 SAENG, AND 4 YORD GUMARN TOGETHER CUZ' THESE 2 ARE MY FAVORITE PRA AEKS AND I GET TO SEE THEM IN THE SAME LAKORN TOGETHER. I WONDER IF THEY MADE MORE TOGETHER.

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, i got a chance to watch the old version and i think it better den the new one haha cuz they are not real bother/sister soo i kind feel their love for one another other and i like Sinee ...she cute ..she look like mom :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
555 Sarn...Wow..Sinee looks like your mom...? But anyways yea...It would've been so much better if it was still Chatree...

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey, i remember that Chatree wasn't in Pra Suton Manora..it was the other guy..cus i have the movie. but Sinee is so pretty tho..i love this version better than Bee and Boy version..hehehe....

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Chatree was suppose to be in Nang 12 and Pra Suton-Manora..They were almost finished filming it but something bad happened...I wish he was still in it...

Saifah

bite me x___
i felt comfortable with the old version then the new one, haha... the new one is eww and they share brother and sister love then.. yeah..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sinee from "Pra Suton Manora" ---> i think Sinee look kind like Bee ? Their lip & chin

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey SarN i like your banner..it's cute...and yeah..i agree that they kinda look alike..heheh...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no...I don't think they look alike..Sinee looks much better then Bee...I never thought Bee was cute nor pretty...Once again Sinee looks better...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Pra Suton as kid

Manora as kid

Manora 's 6 sisters and the guy is Wanlom dat have a crush on Manora .. in the new version he die but in old one he didn't :p and Manora is the one in black outfit .. i like their clothes it cute on them and i like the chubby sister the pink one lollll she funnie

sarN

sarNie Granny
dis is the scene dat Manora is capture

and dis is Pra Suton :wub: he cute when he smile

Saifah

bite me x___
i like it how they were made back then. It looks more realistic. BUt the new one are kinda too computerize..

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like dis scene here ..hehe Pra Suton was jealous cuz Manora keep calling him Rotasang in her dream and he not Rotasang but we all know Rotasang is his previous life name :lmao: it such a cute scene and cheesy :p