Prajan See Roong (Lakorn Thai)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
[Not a good translation]

The next Lakorns of Channel 7 & Channel 3

It's time to fight over rating.

On Fri-Sat-Sun, Jaw Jai Rai at channel 7 has a good rating. While the channel 3 arranges to take “Kulap Son Nam” the new lakorn from Dan Woraveth to airs. But it has rumors that they change to airs “Din Nam Lom Fai” instead. Well, it’s quite sure the next lakorn of Ch 7 is “Wang Nam khang”.

While on Monday-Tuesday Ch. 3 has a good rating from “Sapai Klai Pun Tiang”. Then the Ch.7 arranges to take “Sao 5” to fight. And the next lakorn from Ch. 3 may be “Yok Lai Mek”

But, the most interesting is on Wednesday-Thursday. The 7 Ch has rush to airs “Buang Hong” on May 20, 2009. Pancake, goodsell actress & Vee Veeraphap, even they have just started filming. While the Ch 3 plan to send a superstar singer Bie Sukrit & Aff Taksaorn in “Prajan See Roong” before.

Many said that Ch.7 intend to airs “Buang Hong” immediately. Because to fight “Prajan See Roong” which has a good rating since the casting.

[And the other is an interviews from Pancake 's mom about "Buang Hong" rush to airs and bump "Prajan See Roong".]

From Daradaily
Oh yay!! I hope soo!!
Janie on Mon-Tues and Aff on Wed-Thurs! That would be perfect! My summer will probably begin around then too lol.

denail

sarNie Egg
I think this one will broadcast before NM. Because Channel has done certain publicity for this lakorn like the magazine cover.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow.. so bie n aff vs. vee n pan.. lol.. xp....

i shall be supporting bie n aff ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^i dont' know .. i can't put my money on it b/c Pancake is a powerhouse in ch7 too ..
but i hope that this will do good b/c of Aff & Bie's fan in thailand :wub:

onahc

sarNie Elites
it's going to come down to script/storyline. pancake alone can't save a lakorn, remember that lakon for pao jin jong she had with oil called mangorn something, it bombed big time. i believe bie and aff are going to crush them! they will be demolished! hahahaha

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not going to say anything even though I love Aff.
Pan gets great ratings. Ch7 ratings are always higher then Ch3's so yeah.

cecilia

Staff member
^yea, if we're talking about scripting, i'm with you on that one ..
ch3 been having GOOD SCRIPT lately .. and i'm hoping with all the cast, this will do GREAT