Prasai Mongkong

Phon

sarNie Adult
why do guys like lakorn puenban with sweet scenes in it? i think its boring and it stretches the movie out to much. I like pra chaimongkol but I dont like the pra ake he looks wierd. he left her after they got married becuase....why should he stay when she dont like it? I think they got better storyline and made more sesne then now days lakorn puenban. where everytime the pra ake nang ake see each other they keep doing this slow motion it annoys the heck out of me. and alot sweet scene make me sick becuase the movie dont get no where its always on them flaling inlove. and they dont do anything and dont go anywhere becuase to many loves scene. thats why lakorn now are long look at pra tinawong for example to many love scene always in thier room and the movie dont get any where very zzzzzzzzzzz.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Iunno...i just didn't like this lakorn at all...i do agree with you about Pra Tina Wong with all those love scenes and being in the bed room and stuff...that is kinda annoying..i dn't mean love scenes like that...but seriously though there nooooo love scene and or chemistry between pra ek and nang ek in this lakorn at all...(that was what i thought). pra ek was also very weak in this lakorn too. Oh yeah and how did nang ek get all these powers and stuff at the end...I know she went to the forest and meditated for like a couple of years...but still there was no one there to teach her anything...! That didn't really make sense to me! Agian how did pra ek and nang ek even fall in love...especially nang ek with him...They never really even talked especially after they got married. Most of the scenes were with the servant girl.

Phon

sarNie Adult
stop fast forwarding and you will understand it. but again i agree this pra ake isnt cute. and wasnt popular thats why they brought chatree back for malaitong rating drops during that time.

sarN

sarNie Granny
there some sweet scene LOL . Ya didn't catch it ? N'k like him but she just stubborn. When he left w/o telling her she cry and went after him remember ? And the servant girl went after him too and they meet LOL each other outside the palace dat scene was kind of funnie hahahah the princess show sign of jealousy when the servant girl say she going after the P"k and the princess reply back she too come looking for her husband .

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't finish watching it..Which I need too lol..Umm..I say the lakorn is pretty good from what I saw..Its just that the cast is pretty weird lol..

sarN

sarNie Granny
the story about his Bear Brother was kind of left off hanging too! Yeah , he was ungrateful and didn't accept his Bear parent after he became the son in law of the King and he try to hide his animal root from his wife & family and kill all those ppl . But he did redeem himself by mediating in the wood for some months and ask forgivingness from his Bear parent. The sad part is when he return back to his wife everyone was like scar of him and stuff lol. So , i guess his love life is a sad one huh? Since his wife is like disguise/scar of him and at the end it just show him walking off into the forest/wood.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I do agree that the storyline was good, I like it, just the cast, especially pra ek just not looking good.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah the bear brother did have a sad life....they should have twisted it and made his wife fall in love with him at the end or something...She never even had feelings for him at all..which is sad...! And he really did love her...he never even looked at another girl after he was with her...like when he saw nang ek he didn't fall in love with her or thought she was pretty...he felt like she was a sister to him. Which is koo. BUT I just didn't like this lakorn... Nang ek was wayyyy tooo stubborn..and pra ek was wayyyy tooo weak for meeh! THE END...lolz

Phon

sarNie Adult
well the title is pracai mongkol not brother bear. so as long the pra ake nang ake are happy then its a happy ending. brother bear was happy he went back where he belong the woods. lol i like this lakorn but i dont like the pra ake he is the wierdiest looking pra ake in boran so far for ch7.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
hey u should watch this lakorn on youtube its really good i like the nang ek the most plus this lakorn has alot of yak in it !!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
This lakorn I didn't like...I tink I already mentioned this but pra ek is not cute in this lakorn...and he's very weak too. Here's a little summary from what i remember...i only watched it once. Pra ek gets kicked out of the kingdom with his mother. The bad guys came looking for pra ek to kill so the mom gave him away to someone to raise. So he grows up and goes to this kingdom where he meets nang ek.. don't remember how...but at first nang ek hated pra ek but was forced to get married. nang ek ran away I think and pra ek went after her and brought her back. Then pra ek choose to leave because he knew that nang ek hated him though they were married. So I guess nang ek came to a realization that she did indeed love him so she went out on a search to look for him. There was this servent girl who fell in love with pra ek too and so she too went after him. Nang ek and this girl bumps into eachother and so they went on a race to find him. Before nang ek could confess her love I think something happend and he got with the other girl or something. blah blah blah pra ek goes blind and yeah. I don't remember much cuzz i fastforwarded alot...but alot of people seem to like this lakorn so maybe they can give you a better summary lolz.

yak

sarNie Adult
This lakorn I didn't like...I tink I already mentioned this but pra ek is not cute in this lakorn...and he's very weak too. Here's a little summary from what i remember...i only watched it once. Pra ek gets kicked out of the kingdom with his mother. The bad guys came looking for pra ek to kill so the mom gave him away to someone to raise. So he grows up and goes to this kingdom where he meets nang ek.. don't remember how...but at first nang ek hated pra ek but was forced to get married. nang ek ran away I think and pra ek went after her and brought her back. Then pra ek choose to leave because he knew that nang ek hated him though they were married. So I guess nang ek came to a realization that she did indeed love him so she went out on a search to look for him. There was this servent girl who fell in love with pra ek too and so she too went after him. Nang ek and this girl bumps into eachother and so they went on a race to find him. Before nang ek could confess her love I think something happend and he got with the other girl or something. blah blah blah pra ek goes blind and yeah. I don't remember much cuzz i fastforwarded alot...but alot of people seem to like this lakorn so maybe they can give you a better summary lolz.

yah! same here.. didn't like it.. didn't the pra ek's dad got with the yak and got sick or killed by her too?

mia07

Introvert
LOL. Oh wow! Sounds good. I think I'll watch it since I got this boran from a friend. Thanks for the summary. =)