Prasart Mued (Bangkok Drama)

solin

sarNie Adult
It's coming out finally ! I am so happy after waiting for so long. I miss Rita a lot too. The taser looks good but It really seems that this new version will be more dark than Willy version. I am too excited lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know if I could sit through this lakorn without laughing. :loool: Seeing picture of Nat with that hideous mustache is really killing me lol

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
fun4fun... lol I have to agree, they should of have him just grow out a real stache... But then again, he probably can't grow it out naturally hahahahha.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know if I want to watch this...
I luv Rita but, I don't like the p'ek guy... why can they change the p'ek to someone else that can act.
Alot of great casts but, I'm not feelin Nat.. he shouldn't be the p'ek. ( that my only opinion)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
rita is absolutely stunning in the pics, lover her light brown hair and the costumes/clothing is also very good for a period lakorn... they could have made boy p'ek

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
if nat were a little bit older, nat and rita would be perfect together even better than rome+rita (sorry to rome+rita fans). however, i still think their match is close to perfect i've ever seen in thai lakorns. i know nat is stiff, but we should give him another try. haven't seen him a long while. hope he does better in this lakorn. besides his being young, he'd really fit this role. i think we shouldn't judge until it airs. just like jaev jai rai kub kun chai tevada, people didn't like pae when they first saw his pic and his hair and they kept posting bad comments about him, but you guys see when it aired? people were just so into him. so, just wait...

for me, i can't wait till fri.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I love the fashion sense in this drama! The dressings look sophisticated and classy. Rita does look gorgeous, but I don't like Nat. He's ugly. I wish they could have chosen a better looking guy. Or at least take off that ridiculous mustache! yuck! Man, they could have put Rome in here. It would have been nice. I thought Rita's hair was short now? Maybe this was before she cut it. :)

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
This is airing soon isn't it? After seeing all the fabulous pictures (thanks for sharing) I'm so excited for this. Nat is a little young, and the mustache doesn't suit him, but I'll still watch it for Rita.