PRICE CHANGE!!! NEGOTIABLE!!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been collecting for a long time and now its time to get rid of things because I have no more room and cannot take all these things with me, plus half of them I just don't want it anymore lol. I still have a lot of stuff but it will take time for me to post it up on here.

I REALLY NEED TO GET RID OF EVERYTHING ASAP!
* GIVE ME A PRICE RANGE FOR EACH ITEM. NEGOTIABLE! BUT NOT TOO LESS!
* I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED ITEMS!
* NO PAYPAL! CASH/CHECK/MONEY ORDER WELCOME! (NO COINS OR TORN $)
* I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST MONEY! (SEAL IT WELL!)
* YOU HAVE TO SEND OUT THE PAYMENT FIRST!
* NO REFUNDS!
* NO BACKING OUT AFTER CONFIRMING!

All CD's/VCD's are $8 as well (Unless stated otherwise). I listened to them only once and other then that I don't listen to it again. Basically everything I will be putting up, half of the things I don't even listen to. I just buy it to collect. If you spend $40 or over then you can get a free cd/cassette/vcd of your choice (only 1) Mainly I have loogtoong music. Hollywood movies are ALL real, and are all in good condition. Only watched them once. Each is $10 . Sorry for the condition of the photos I have taken. I took it with my phone. (More will be posted later)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid

$8 because it is thick and heavy

$1 only

$1 only

$1 only

Mixture of RS artists. $1 only

Someone gave this to me with the condition the way it is. Can still watch and listen clearly. Only $2

Someone gave this to me with the condition the way it is. Can still watch and listen clearly. Just the CD cover has a crack. Only $2

mia07

Introvert
You got any old lakorns, modern or borans for sale?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid

Only $1 (S&H not added. Got this from a friend, couple missing pages from original owner)