problem with filefront

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:angry: I didn't know FF r such a pain in the neck. But for some reason i think there is somebody in this forum is reporting to ff about copyright things. I was sharing good news about u can dl lakorn from Sarn forum in another forum, but i did not know there this person also have an online shop selling so many thai lakorn in khmer too.

:D Oh well there r other service.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
Amy said:
:angry: I didn't know FF r such a pain in the neck. But for some reason i think there is somebody in this forum is reporting to ff about copyright things. I was sharing good news about u can dl lakorn from Sarn forum in another forum, but i did not know there this person also have an online shop selling so many thai lakorn in khmer too.

:D Oh well there r other service.
[post="13872"][/post]​
think of me as being selfish. but i would only share in this forums and not other

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Thanks Samtly,
Yes i agree with u, in future I would not share it with another forum.
:wub: SARNWORLD is GOOD to SHARE :wub:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
They locked my account and deleted all my files too! I guess if you upload too many files in one day, it's easier for you to get caught that way. They said that I was uploading pirated stuff and this kind of act is not tolerated. I don't want to take the chance any more so I stopped using them. I use Turbo Upload for files that aren't very big and for the big files, I use yousendit. The bad thing is, it expires!!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Amy said:
Thanks Samtly,
Yes i agree with u, in future I would not share it with another forum.
:wub: SARNWORLD is GOOD to SHARE :wub:
[post="15106"][/post]​

Thanks Amy for sharing it with us... :)

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah, i only share with peeps in this site too. and i stop using ff since they locked up my account. i don't know if i was uploading too many files in a day or too many of my files were being downloaded....

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
my account still works :blink: I upload probably 10 files a day and its still there :huh:

yukihime

Private
Phew...my account is still ok. I just like file front because it uploads ten times faster than the other places. Plus, there's no expiration limits like the other ones.

Oh, well...i guess we shouldn't upload too much to the same place. Maybe we should spread out our files to different hosts. :(

Any suggestions? What's good apart from filefront?

Ana

sarNie Adult
I took a chance and opened a new account. I think maybe it's cuzz I was uploading too much :unsure: ?! Anywayz, I guess this time I would leave it up 4 5 dayz. And tell the peepz that d/l 2 re-upload 4 others, once I delete it that's it!!

YSI, is such a pain!! Sometime it would upload really fast sometime it would give me an error page after uploading for more then 3hrs :rolleyes:

Turbo, too many complaints :rolleyes: . FF is the best so far along with sharebigfile.

Rakniran

I get this message from them:
LEGAL VIOLATION:
Some or all of the file(s) you uploaded to FileFront has been deleted.

The file(s) contained illegal content or were copyrighted and
distributed without the
permission of the owner(s). Owners may pursue action against you for
the illegal distribution of their creation. Law enforcement agencies
will be pursing distributors of illegal
content.

The file(s) were uploaded in violation of our Acceptable Use Policy and
Terms of Service. Our policy states you as the uploader are
responsible for your actions and will
defend FileFront and anyone associated with FileFront against all
claims made.

FileFront has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY and FileFront will vehemently
record and forward any and all
information to help law enforcement agencies investigate and prosecute
those who willingly upload and/or download these files to/from our
site.

Additionally, FileFront reserves to
right to ban you from use of the file storage system or take any other
action it deems necessary.

FileFront's free file storage was conceived and offered solely for
gamers to store
LEGAL gaming files and information for their use and for distribution,
if desired.

I have only downloaded two files. i downloaded one file a day at a time.
Wasted five hours downloaded one file and aonther five for the second one.Wasted ten hours and now they deleted my files..Not fair..

Rakniran

They sent me a second email. Stating this:
The user account has been locked for DMCA violations.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
My FF account seems to be working fine...for now.

If anyone still wants to upload files, there's a new free file hosting site
http://www.zupload.com/
-Max 500 mb each file
-Unlimited downloads
-Fast upload/download speed

That's what was written on the site, I haven't tried it yet though, tell us how it goes if you do ;)

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Do they actually unlock ur account once they locked it? :( My filefront account got locked yesterday :unsure:

darvil

sarNie Adult
I think you guys need to quit using filefront and try other sites.

Thats probably for the better.