Producer goin remove voilence from lakorn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
my buddy Peaches told me the producer goin remove volience from lakorn and dat mean no more of those 'r' scene and slap & kisses .. is dat true or she just messing w/ me ???? :huh: :huh:

onahc

sarNie Elites
some of that is unnecessary in lakon but it is needed in certain story lines. maybe the "violent" scenes won't be as intense you know but I don't see how they can totally remove them especially in revenge plots. if they do, lakons will be really dull, isn't that what we watch for? right sarn? hehe

sarN

sarNie Granny
some of that is unnecessary in lakon but it is needed in certain story lines. maybe the "violent" scenes won't be as intense you know but I don't see how they can totally remove them especially in revenge plots. if they do, lakons will be really dull, isn't that what we watch for? right sarn? hehe
girl, u know u like it tooo :lol:

i heard about this...:( if they start taking out R scenes and slap/kiss scenes, then the lakorn will lose its gist and cease to be a lakorn!!! :angry: urgh!!!

Mann

that sucks, fun thing bout lakorn was r-scene and violence, how you and your parents go urrr urrr. hit her harder haha.

Leeway

sarNie Egg
By taking a step back, I wonder if this will allow the growing popularity of Korean dramas to take the lead. (If it hasn't already.) If anything, they should cut back on the nang'rais to reduce some of the annoyance level or get rid of them all together (the ones that cling onto pra'ek's arms and claim he's theirs are the worst.) The submissive/clueless nang'ek character should also be dragged to the recycling bin and emptied.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ LOL...they should be dragged into the recycling bin...LOL...tat's a good way to put it

Nooo!...but thats wat i live foe...LOL..no not reallie..but can't admit we don't enjoy it...can we like start a petition or someting...it's like YES! TO KISS/SLAP...and "R" Scene"

sarN

sarNie Granny
if it a revenge lakorn "R" scene is prolly on everyone mind since it those topical plot in a thai lakorn . I thought lakorn rating play a big part but o ' well . I guess lakorn goin be like K-drama lol

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's like taking candy away from a baby.

If there's no above scenes r-scene slap/kiss then where is the spice. Those are usually anticipating scenes. It intensify the atmosphere of Thai drama, otherwise it'll be all talk and no action.

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
I may be the one that everyone is going to roll their eyes over, but personally, I can't stand those R scenes and slap/kiss. I may be a romantic, but whatever happened to romance? True love? The idea that love is least when you expect, and you're changed forever by it. I watch Thai lakorns for that concept. Those slap/kiss, R scenes, annoying bitchy nang rais honestly gets on my damn nerves. And it's just sooooo unrealistic!! OK yeah this guy I supposedly hate, raped me other day and now I'm in love with him. OK.... yeah this girl I hate that always physically AND verbally abuses me--so I raped her and now we live happily ever after like a Cinderella story. Alright.... Sorry, I don't want to offend anyone!! I know that they're dramas too and of course people like the drama. For me, though, drama is good enough in real life. I like to take my mind to a more peaceful setting, thats just my take on it.

So if this is true, that producers are thinking about doing less of this, I'm sooooooo all for it!!! And please forgive me for speaking my mind... for what it's worth, most people will NOT agree with me anyways. Have a wonderful day...! :clap: :clap:

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha it ok girl . Everyone have it's taste . I guess they cut the "R" scene dat mean more :w-scene-pop-corn:

onahc

sarNie Elites
it's not law yet but if it does become law, what will happen to lakons in the pipeline like for example "sawan biang" where the r scene is intense and pertinent to the lakon? so what will happen without it? it will change the storyline if it's omitted.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
All those romantic things you can find in korean drama (However, they're starting to open up, similar to thai, check out Snow Queen, Que Sera Sera, and Something happened in Bali). That's why I think it's better for each culture or country to stick what they are best at, so we can have variety to choose from. Thai lakorns that have r-scene, slap/kiss, na'rai I admit they are unrealistic but it offers a fantasy. Ahaha.

Just compare it to food, if you have one dish everyday you will eventually get tire of eating it, it's better if different dishes were put out on the table for you to choose from...since each person has their own taste.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it's not law yet but if it does become law, what will happen to lakons in the pipeline like for example "sawan biang" where the r scene is intense and pertinent to the lakon? so what will happen without it? it will change the storyline if it's omitted.
yeh, i was wondering too. also, likit kamatep which they already filmed the :r-scene-pop-corn: so, i hope they dont cut it out. they should just leave the ones that has already been filmed

sarN

sarNie Granny
those "R" scene prolly goin be come "willing" scene or they prolly just cut dat scene out and just mention it in the lakorn hahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
it would somewhat ruin the storyline though especially for the lakorn Jum Leuy Ruk lol. they would have to do alot of editing

Leeway

sarNie Egg
But do romantic people like in Korean dramas really exist? I don't think so. That's as much a fantasy as the slap/kiss and fall-in-love-after-rape concept in Thai dramas. They're both over the top and unrealistic. But that's what TV dramas are for. We like it because not all of it are true depictions of real life. If we wanted to watch real love or drama, we can just look at the people around us or experience it ourselves. I agree with the above comments. It's better to have a variety to choose from. I think it's great how every country has a specific element in their dramas to help distinguish them from one another.