Program for DVD's cover

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone have any good programs to make dvd's covers because I really want to make covers for the lakorns I bought. I used to have mediaface but it expire and I don't have the serial # for it...which sux so bad because I'm also having problems with even purchasing the #'s. Well, if anyone have any can you share it..pleazzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Na

sarNie Hatchling
You can use Photoshop Cs2 because you could add and make your own unique covers... or use Nero Cover Creator... it should be in the
Nero packages.

I hope I can help.. If you want more programs go to download.com
where there are plenty of sharewares and freewares you can download! All you have to do is type in "DVD Covers" and there will be
a list of programs you can download!!

Hope I can help! ^_^

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Na
You can use Photoshop Cs2 because you could add and make your own unique covers... or use Nero Cover Creator... it should be in the
Nero packages.

I hope I can help.. If you want more programs go to download.com
where there are plenty of sharewares and freewares you can download! All you have to do is type in "DVD Covers" and there will be
a list of programs you can download!!

Hope I can help!
Thank You very much for your help Na. I'm going to go try the website out because I have problems using photoshop..lol...not really good at following there direction...thanx again