Proposition 8

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Vote yes on Gay/Lesbian lovers.
didnt u just start a thread how u dont understand y people cant accept gays??? y would u vote yes on PROP 8??? Voting yes wont allow gays to marry.

iono, wat u were thinkin, but u need to get ur facts straight....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ok people. im not a hater But vote YES on prop 8! lolss

Although, i believe everyone has the right to love anyone they want but if you vote NO. there will be less people on this earth.. lol..

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
ok people. im not a hater But vote YES on prop 8! lolss

Although, i believe everyone has the right to love anyone they want but if you vote NO. there will be less people on this earth.. lol..
lol..voting yes would have less people..lol cuz they would be suicidin and killin themselves cuz they cant be with one another...dont u watch ne hmong movies?

"yog kuv tsis tau koj ces kuv kawg tuag." lol.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
haha you guys are funny. no matter if you guys vote YES or NO it won't really matter. if they want to get married then they'll still get marry no matter what. PROP 8 is if we want to give them the title that they're married only. Why vote YES when amendment 1 apply to everyone. Why would you want to take away their love? If I could vote, i would pick neither cuz i say yes and no to PROP 8. i say no cuz they have their rights and i say yes cuz i don't want my kids in the future to be learning about gay/lesbian in school.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..voting yes would have less people..lol cuz they would be suicidin and killin themselves cuz they cant be with one another...dont u watch ne hmong movies?

"yog kuv tsis tau koj ces kuv kawg tuag." lol.
lmao

true, there will be lots of suicides but hey, u dont need to get married.. lols

move in together, the end. (its not like, if you dont get married, u cant live together.. lols)

BTW, im just not against it mongstaness, i see it both ways.. i just think voting "Yes" will be better..

By voting yes - there will be less people too.. gays/lesbians cant make babies of their own.

And by Voting no- people will suicide and stuff..

GOODNESS! i dont know anymore..

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lmao

move in together, the end. (its not like, if you dont get married, u cant live together.. lols)

BTW, im just not against it mongstaness, i see it both ways.. i just think voting "Yes" will be better..

By voting yes - there will be less people too.. gays/lesbians cant make babies of their own.

lol..iono, but i think u got ur info kinda wrong YM_gurl...lol

prop 8 is not who can be gay and who cant its about marriage.

votin yes, will mean that they cant get married and cant get the title "married", which i believe ne one who wants that title should get it, except underages...lol and it's not like the whole US is gonna be gay...lol

voting no, doesnt mean that they cant be gay, it jus means that they cant go to vegas or sumthin and get married.

lilalee

sarNie Egg
There is nothing wrong with two same sex wanting to be together. As long as they are loving each other than
that's all that matters right? Besides, sometime I'm tired of my husband that I could become a bisexual. =p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha you guys are funny. no matter if you guys vote YES or NO it won't really matter. if they want to get married then they'll still get marry no matter what. PROP 8 is if we want to give them the title that they're married only. Why vote YES when amendment 1 apply to everyone. Why would you want to take away their love? If I could vote, i would pick neither cuz i say yes and no to PROP 8. i say no cuz they have their rights and i say yes cuz i don't want my kids in the future to be learning about gay/lesbian in school.
:lol: did some researching..tat was a whole hoax..the education system has no right to teach those kind of things in school without parental approval for ex. family life or sex life education we had in like 6 grade...we had to have parent approval...so if one day ur kids start learning these tings than it meant u didn't read wat ur kids brought home well enough...and anyways...i'm not trying to be mean..but if u want to protect them from learning about homosexuals...good luck..if u don't alreadi realize...kids pay a whole lot more attention to the entertainment than they do to school...homosexuality is everywhere now a days..movies / t.v. / music / net / outdoors sometimes...good luck....

lmao

lol there is not enough gays in this world to lessen the population dramatically....but if there is...look to the positive side..for one our earth is alreadie overcrowded..if there were less ppl...it's actuallie better...and for another..a lot of homosexual couples do want kids...so like for lesbians they would go get sperms inplanted in them...otherwise they will adopt...better for the children of the world..goodness the orphanages are way over crowded

and yes they can move in together..but don't you want the title of "marriage" wen u get together with the person u love? everyone wants recognition and we can't deny that...and marriage comes along with a number of benefits...such as owning property together...there are so many benefits...good example "Chuck & Larry" why did u tink they pretend to be GAY? the benefits of marriage

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Yes on prop 8. just think that every kids deserve to have both a mom and a dad.
lol. thats thinkin and being narrowminded rite there. kids should have whoever loves and treats them lovingly. it doesnt matter if the kid has a mom or a dad. single parents are both a mom and a dad to their children. and they love their children equally.

when it comes to voting, u have to think about the pros and cons, and u have to think about all the possibilities to make a good choice.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
o and im sorry, but im very pro on NO on 8. i believe in equality for everyone. gays and lesbians make no difference. we are hmong and we dont have that much equality here in the US.

wouldnt u guys like Hmong peeps to have equality as well? this is how i see it.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
its so confusing when i went to a votersguide website to check out these proposition...i hate it cause its so hard to understand what they really mean by yes n no...:lol:...but vote no...equality for all..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..iono, but i think u got ur info kinda wrong YM_gurl...lol

prop 8 is not who can be gay and who cant its about marriage.

votin yes, will mean that they cant get married and cant get the title "married", which i believe ne one who wants that title should get it, except underages...lol and it's not like the whole US is gonna be gay...lol

voting no, doesnt mean that they cant be gay, it jus means that they cant go to vegas or sumthin and get married.

prop 8.. Vote yes. marriage between men and women only.
or vote no. same sex marriage, ok..

am i right or wrong?

im not saying the whole U.S is going to be gay. lmao..but its possible.. never know..it can spread.. like STD, HIV,AIDs.. lols..
anyways like somebody mention.. everyone deserves to have a mom and a dad..

btw what are you voting for? NO??? i thought so. :D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
prop 8.. Vote yes. marriage between men and women only.
or vote no. same sex marriage, ok..

am i right or wrong?

im not saying the whole U.S is going to be gay. lmao..but its possible.. never know..it can spread.. like STD, HIV,AIDs.. lols..
anyways like somebody mention.. everyone deserves to have a mom and a dad..

btw what are you voting for? NO??? i thought so. :D
lol..actually, yea, i already voted and i voted NO, becuz like someone in here said, who are we to take the rights away from others.

ALSO, we, as HMONG PEOPLE, would be OFFENDED if THE WHITE PEOPLE took away our RIGHTS, wouldnt we? so why be a HYPOCRITE? and take away other people's rights?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..actually, yea, i already voted and i voted NO, becuz like someone in here said, who are we to take the rights away from others.

ALSO, we, as HMONG PEOPLE, would be OFFENDED if THE WHITE PEOPLE took away our RIGHTS, wouldnt we? so why be a HYPOCRITE? and take away other people's rights?
gosh you're just like my sis monstaness.. lolss

anyways i see it both ways.. like i said, as long as they dont bother me.. its all good... :D