Queen.Of.The.Game.게임의 여왕 [SBS Drama]

maijune

SarNie Adult
i've just bought this series and started watching till disc 4....i so loved this series so much...this is actually the first korean revenge/drama series...i'll stop here and go continue the series...

Mae

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching this drama on youtube and I absolutely love it... I'm into revenge dramas like Green Rose and quickly became a fan of Queen of the Game... Both leads in here are great... Joo Jin Mo is hot and can play the role very well with his emotions.... Lee Bo Young is such a strong character with a soft heart... Great Drama......... it's soo good and ranks as one of my favorites right next to Green Rose....

Can anyone recommend me a place to buy this series that has good english subtitles because I really want my own set... Maijune, where did you buy you set from? Please share.... I could watch this drama over and over again... and Lee Shin Jeon get hotter and hotter as the series go on.... I've never really watched him before, only in 200 Pound Beauty but his acting is so good and he's so good with crying scenes.... He's definitely one of my newfound Korean actor favorites right next to Koo Su from Green Rose!

maijune

SarNie Adult
I just finished watching this drama on youtube and I absolutely love it... I'm into revenge dramas like Green Rose and quickly became a fan of Queen of the Game... Both leads in here are great... Joo Jin Mo is hot and can play the role very well with his emotions.... Lee Bo Young is such a strong character with a soft heart... Great Drama......... it's soo good and ranks as one of my favorites right next to Green Rose....

Can anyone recommend me a place to buy this series that has good english subtitles because I really want my own set... Maijune, where did you buy you set from? Please share.... I could watch this drama over and over again... and Lee Shin Jeon get hotter and hotter as the series go on.... I've never really watched him before, only in 200 Pound Beauty but his acting is so good and he's so good with crying scenes.... He's definitely one of my newfound Korean actor favorites right next to Koo Su from Green Rose!

hi there..sorry for the late replied...i'm so busied with other things that i totally forgot to come to this korean forum...anyway...i don't know where you are from but i'm from fresno ca and i bought my set at one of the asian video store in fresno for $40 dollars (it might be cheaper at somewhere else, i had bought some other sets at chinatown LA and it's only $20 for a set)...anyway, to tell you the truth i'm not really satisfied with the subtitles because it's not that great...the production who translated this series (i guess not really good in english) that's why the subtitles came out bad...it's not really that bad but just not to my liking...i wanted it to be better....

sarN

sarNie Granny
sometime i be lazy to d/l the whole series so i buy those china original set w/bad english subb LOL it only like $15 - $20 and i rip them in AIV file and go d/l the fan subtittle file .... there u go good picture w/ good subbing haha .

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I LOVE LOVE this series. P'ek is so freaken HOT! He reminds me of Tik when he got his hair cut. It looks like Tik's haircut from RLSN.

I love that n'ek named the baby Summer even though when p'ek first suggested that name, she thought it was an odd name. So cute! I thought it was cool how they made you think if p'ek and n'ek really slept with each other or not and then, next thing you know n'ek is pregnant and you're like huh? They really slept with each other? And then the director showed flash back of what really happened that day, or was it at night? I fogot...

The church's scene was so touching when they confessed their love for one another and asked God for each other hand in marriage. So sweet!

Love this serie!!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Another movie that I would recommend for u all if u can't get enough of Joo Jin Mo is the movie call "The Dance In the Sky"..The storyline is awesome and the P'ake......I mean, dang he is sooooooo "fione" and hot in it..especially with the warrior outfit and the clean cut beard and mustache..DANG I want to eat him...hehehe...I rewatched it six times and I watched his parts I thing more than 20 times....Anywho, u guys should check it out..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
how does the male lead look in here? he looks different in every one of those pics i just hope he don't look like the first pic no mustache please >.<

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I finally saw this drama and I have to say that I didn't like it at all. The beginning was okay and then towards the middle, everything went down hill. The whole amnesia, taboo, and kid thing just wasn't my thing.