Queenyeon/Kweenju's corner

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
 ​
Starting my own fanart thread! ​
I'm very NY biased, so do expect to see them a lot around here~ ​
 ​
 ​
Went away from my safe zone (that is gifs) and tried to do some crossovers hehe 
I'm not a very good at editing, cropping/cutting and blending can be a pain lol but I'm slowly learning 

Texture credits : Denoctem

Texture credits : Missesglass

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hi queenyeon, I'm happy to see this little corner of yours and your transition from gifs to this. These are your new/beginner creations & they are cool, image your future creations, they will be super duper cooler LOL. You are talented, keep up the work. I could not wait to see your future creations especially NY related ones :D.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thank you all! 

TubbyTinker said:
Yay more artists! Really loving your works, I really need to learn how to do gifs though
Gifs are so much easier, it doesn't require much creativity, everything is pretty basic. Actions make them also simpler esp. The only bummer is that they're more weighty and take quite some time to do. 

I did a few gifs requested by Zoe  :heart:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*sniffsniff* I wish I can create super duper HQ gifs :(

Love your work!  Keep it up :D

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:
*sniffsniff* I wish I can create super duper HQ gifs :(

Love your work!  Keep it up :D

It's all about coloring, really. You can use Topaz Denoise, too; try making an action of it. Topaz Detail+Topaz Denoise do magic together! You can replace Topaz Detail by Sharpening 
Just keeps trying, it's quite random most of times  :ghehe:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
This post is quite random and all over the place...

First attempt to make a yadech wallie ;; 

Texture credits : itssdanielle91

Texture credits : Missesglass

Texture credits : Denoctem

This one was requested by Ms.Zoe:

A LSR siggy; can't believe it's only a few hours away from airing! Yay! 

Texture credits : Denoctem

I will probably gif their whole performance later because it was just effin PERFECT! ULTIMATE OTP FOREVER! 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I have a soft spot for Krissie lol I'm pretty sure I'll love her with Puen as much as I love(ed) her with Phet once Dtai Ngao Jan airs 
Still though Khun Netr and Khun Mor will always be dear in my heart! 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thank you <3
She only has Dtai Ngao Jan, which has yet to be aired, besides Sixth Sense 1&2 anyway; she has such little amount of work, sucks to be her fan lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Oh wow all the edits links are dead :eek: most of them aren't even saved. Minus sure let me down, that sucks. 
at least the gifs are untouched lol i better start backing up my stuffs from now on.

Anyway, I miss ps-ing, should get back to it asap. (and hopefully someday soon i can restore my old dead laptop's data and replace all the dead links) 

I havent posted those in here