Question on Hmong movies?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just want to ask now days I go to the store I see most hmong new movies cover and it said their movie is "Base on true story" are their movie really base on true story or they just want people to by them so they get money??

anjos

I know that some hmong movie is base on a true story...... but most of it.... they just put it there soo..... people would buy it.....

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
"base on a true story" is likely there just to sell the product. I think When they use that term it doesn't mean the whole movie is true. Only some parts b/c there are some scenes that are just so fake...it doesn't even seem like it's real...for example like the movie roj ntsha tsis muaj hnub nqis...not every part in there is base on a true story...at the end of the movie where the mother die....in real life she's still alive...but I think that's was changed to add more emtions to the movie...

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
Isnt most of them "based on true story?" cause they have meyuam ntsuag...thing type movie...
always poor and forced marriage???

all that...

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
base on a true story?

This shit sell, yeah...

The happy ending, and forever happy--> the movie's message...

I am not a believer of happy ending...to me its the start of another story, an even worst, and more problematic stories...Most of hmong movie showes how people forgives and all the bullying ended.......

All the shit that are selling are a bunch of idiot, who singally wrote the script, and the directors blindly direct the movie because it fear that suggestions and comments on the script will force the two of them into an arguement, and a war might erupt.

Hmong movie production need to work with others, instead of wroking with just family member or friends!

Scripts need to got throught at least five writers for editing.

Whom ever have a father who is producing hmong movies, make sure the producer get this message. If I am complaining about it, there are as well thousands out there who are doing the same!

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
whatever...not all the "BASED ON TRUE STORY" are great movies....every movie you see now...right on the front cover..."BASE ON A TRUE STORY"....they all say it...i could go to the flea market and point out 7 movies with "BASE ON A TRUE STORY" on the cover...it's sooo pathetic....and I agree...Hmong people need to really work on the script with editors and other writers....cause it's like only ONE person writes/directs/and edits the story...and that's probably why Hmong movies are sooo bad....