question

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
does anyone know if SKP production did any new movies......please tell me because i am away from home and i really want to know if they had come out any new movies.......the latest one that i watch was the love letter.......

but my friend said that they have a new movie out and its very good......does any one know any thing about it......
thank you......any infor would be good....thanxs

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
i found out the movie that i was looking for but i don't know if it good.
i know that SKY production aduio it but don't know any thing about the movie.
i don't remember the HMONG tiltle but the real tiltle is called:
the outsider.

it a taiwaneses serie. other people knows this movie by the name of the FIGHING FISH.

I FOUND SO PIXS ANF THE GIRL LOOKED VERY NICE ALSO, THE GUY LOOK VERY VERY TALL AND CUTE!

PLEASE TELL ME IT THIS MOVIE IS GOOD OR NOT......BECAUSE I WANT TO BUY IT.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
personally the outsider ish VERY gOod....love dylan!!!!lol but yea to me i enjoyed watching it cos it ish my aunt production..*__*..but yea to be honest i lyked iit!!!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i don't know of any productions... but i watch them dub movies...

" chee meng"

"gao sheng"

"gha lu"- she dubbs for hmong world promotion... she's annoying

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
sunny_gyrl said:
personally the outsider ish VERY gOod....love dylan!!!!lol but yea to me i enjoyed watching it cos it ish my aunt production..*__*..but yea to be honest i lyked iit!!!!
[post="109719"][/post]​
:shocked: SKY Production dubb other series too besides thai lakorns? so they dubb the outsider? wats the hmong title for it? :shock:

edit
oh ok now by seeing the cover i remember how it looks like...the title is something like nkauj ntxee and something rite? or am i not even close? SKY dubbed for it? wow! he was a bad guy she a good girl she changed just for him but then he didn't want her to change? is that the one...sorrie ask too much...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
shit....i really want to see the outsider...been looking for that movie.....it good that they dubb it in hmong...anyone know where i can find it?..=)

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
thanks for the news......i think i will buy it. because many people say that this movie is sooo...good.....and it just like a true story......

i found some picture but i don't know how to post it on here......
so please help!
i really want to sure the pictures that i found......the girl is soooooo...pretty and the guy is sooooo...hot and tall........ :D

sunny_gyrl

Thai_lakorn_fan said:
:shocked: SKY Production dubb other series too besides thai lakorns? so they dubb the outsider? wats the hmong title for it? :shock:

edit
oh ok now by seeing the cover i remember how it looks like...the title is something like nkauj ntxee and something rite? or am i not even close? SKY dubbed for it? wow! he was a bad guy she a good girl she changed just for him but then he didn't want her to change? is that the one...sorrie ask too much...
[post="109788"][/post]​

te bEe hOnest i can't read hmOng so i wouldn't knoe...hehehehe but yes i lyked!!!!!

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
so you say that the movie is good! :shocked: wow! i think i will but it then because i love the guy voice and i also like the girl voice too.....she have a sweet voice.......i really want to know the girl.....

HEY SUNNY.....DO YOU THE THE GIRL THAT DUBB FOR THE MOVIE HLUB LIG LIG OR ITS ALSO KNOWN AS: (KOO-KUM) I THINK I SPELL IT RIGHT.......WELL, YOU KNOW THEM RIGHT!
ANYWAYS TELL HER THAT [PAJSUA YAJ] IS A BIG FAN OF HER....HA HA HA HA HA HA....................

ALSO, MY BROTHER LOVES HER VOICE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE SAID THAT HER VOICE IS SOOOO SWEET AND SHE SAMES TO BE REALLY YOUNG......AROUNG 22 YEARS OLD............

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HER.....I REALLY WANT TO MET HER.......I WANT TO KNOW HOW SHE LOOK LIKE?
THANK YOU.......DARE.....SUNNY! :p

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha!!!

talking about people dubbing for hmong movies..

my sis saw the guy that dubbed for che-meng and gaosheng..

she said they were ugly... hahaha... but she didn't see the guy that dubbed for won bin.. i was like shoot.. you didn't.. aww...

I like the guy that dubbed for Won bin.. in the gao sheng movie.. i think it's attractive.. :)

sunny_gyrl

paj sua yaj said:
so you say that the movie is good! :shocked: wow! i think i will but it then because i love the guy voice and i also like the girl voice too.....she have a sweet voice.......i really want to know the girl.....

HEY SUNNY.....DO YOU THE THE GIRL THAT DUBB FOR THE MOVIE HLUB LIG LIG OR ITS ALSO KNOWN AS: (KOO-KUM) I THINK I SPELL IT RIGHT.......WELL, YOU KNOW THEM RIGHT!
ANYWAYS TELL HER THAT [PAJSUA YAJ] IS A BIG FAN OF HER....HA HA HA HA HA HA....................

ALSO, MY BROTHER LOVES HER VOICE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE SAID THAT HER VOICE IS SOOOO SWEET AND SHE SAMES TO BE REALLY YOUNG......AROUNG 22 YEARS OLD............

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HER.....I REALLY WANT TO MET HER.......I WANT TO KNOW HOW SHE LOOK LIKE?
THANK YOU.......DARE.....SUNNY! :p
[post="110232"][/post]​

Oh yea your a BIG fan of her.....????how sweet!!!!! Oh but yea if u wanna mEt her i have to call her cos she's away for school...lyke freakin 3 hours away from home.....but how do u knoe her name anyways? she has a older sister that was translating for ben in koom kum....but if you say her name ish shoua then she's the younger one.... but wow your brother's a fan too.......how cute^__^ hehehe i dunno if im answering these rite, but tell meh if u want more info.....

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Sunny_gyrl it's just so tite that ur aunt owns SKY Production i just love their voices!! OH MAN! especially the voice for Pepper in Leh Ratee is cute! hehe...anyways, yea...for paj sua yaj in order for you to post a picture get the URL of the picture and come to compose a note or reply then u will see a box under the FONT box that sayd IMG click on it and paste ur URL there...hope that helps!

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
sunny_gyrl said:
Oh yea your a BIG fan of her.....????how sweet!!!!! Oh but yea if u wanna mEt her i have to call her cos she's away for school...lyke freakin 3 hours away from home.....but how do u knoe her name anyways? she has a older sister that was translating for ben in koom kum....but if you say her name ish shoua then she's the younger one.... but wow your brother's a fan too.......how cute^__^ hehehe i dunno if im answering these rite, but tell meh if u want more info.....
[post="110258"][/post]​
hey thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would feel very shy if i really have the chance to me her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyways, can you tell them i am a very big fan og them.....and it good to know that i have the same name like her........( YOU SAY THAT HER NAME IS SHOUA?)....RIGHT......HA HA HA HA HA.........
THANKS!
I AM GOING TO BUY THE MOVIE: THE OUTSIDER TODAY AT THE COMO.....MARKET.....TODAY........
I WILL COME BACK AND TELL MORE ABOUT THE MOVIE!
THANKS SUNNY!
A TIMES IT NOT FARE..BECAUSE YOU KNOW THOSE PEOPLE......PLEASE IF YOU HAVE THE TIME TELL THEM THAT I REALLY LIKE THIER VOICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
Sunny_gyrl it's just so tite that ur aunt owns SKY Production i just love their voices!! OH MAN! especially the voice for Pepper in Leh Ratee is cute! hehe...anyways, yea...for paj sua yaj in order for you to post a picture get the URL of the picture and come to compose a note or reply then u will see a box under the FONT box that sayd IMG click on it and paste ur URL there...hope that helps!
[post="110347"][/post]​
THANKS A LOT......I THINK YOU LOVE THERE VOICES THE SAME LIKE ME TOO...HA HA HA HA HA...................

I DON'T KNOW WHY I LOVE THIER PRODUCTION SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
I WOULD BUY ANY MOVIE THAT THEY DUBB IT..........JUST HEARING THE GYS VOICE WOULD REALLY KILL ME......I WATCH THAT MOVIE TOO.....AND IT SOOOOO....GOOD. I STRONGLY ARGEE WITH YOU THAT PERRER VOICE IN{ LEH-RATEE} IS VERY GOOD....ALSO THE LADY VOICE TOOO......BUT I LIKE THE VOICE FROM THE NA-AK IN (KOOM-KUM)......HER VOICE IS SO NICE.......

sunny_gyrl

yea i'll call her this week and tell her that.....yep yep yep her name ish shoua too and their yang's too......hehehehehe

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
sunny_gyrl said:
yea i'll call her this week and tell her that.....yep yep yep her name ish shoua too and their yang's too......hehehehehe
[post="110636"][/post]​
thats so sweet of you!
thanks alot.....tell them to dubb more movoies because they now have alot of fans...ha ha ha ha ha.....yeah!!!!!YANG TOO....cool....he he he
do you know thier new movies?.........becuase i don't see any of the new movies out from thier production.....tell them that i am waiting form new moovies....ha ha ha ha ha....
YEAH!...i was going to ask you that did you dubb in any of the movies.......please tell me....the TRUTH....i think you did...right...becuase its your AUNTY production......he he he he he......

TELL ME PLEASE I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!
so i can go back through my movies and listen to you voice.....it must of been VERY SWEET Right.....ha ha ha ........becuase everyone that dubb in that production has very good voices...and the roles that the voices.....match the person sooo much........
TELL YOUR AUNTY THAT SHE IS VERY GOOD.....ha ha ha ha ha
YEAH.............YANGS..... way to go......he he he he
thanks alot...... :p

sunny_gyrl

paj sua yaj said:
thats so sweet of you!
thanks alot.....tell them to dubb more movoies because they now have alot of fans...ha ha ha ha ha.....yeah!!!!!YANG TOO....cool....he he he
do you know thier new movies?.........becuase i don't see any of the new movies out from thier production.....tell them that i am waiting form new moovies....ha ha ha ha ha....
YEAH!...i was going to ask you that did you dubb in any of the movies.......please tell me....the TRUTH....i think you did...right...becuase its your AUNTY production......he he he he he......

TELL ME PLEASE I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!
so i can go back through my movies and listen to you voice.....it must of been VERY SWEET Right.....ha ha ha ........becuase everyone that dubb in that production has very good voices...and the roles that the voices.....match the person sooo much........
TELL YOUR AUNTY THAT SHE IS VERY GOOD.....ha ha ha ha ha
YEAH.............YANGS..... way to go......he he he he
thanks alot...... :p
[post="110734"][/post]​

i haven't check on their dubbiNg lately but i can call tonite and ask..... nOpe they saId my hmong isnt clear and good aNd PLUS i ghetto talk alot so they told me i can't dubb.........sniffsniff but my mom and two brother has and my dad......but i will surely give them the messaGe...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
sunny_gyrl said:
i haven't check on their dubbiNg lately but i can call tonite and ask..... nOpe they saId my hmong isnt clear and good aNd PLUS i ghetto talk alot so they told me i can't dubb.........sniffsniff but my mom and two brother has and my dad......but i will surely give them the messaGe...
[post="110746"][/post]​
oooo...so who's voices did they dubbed for and in wat lakorn?? hehe...this is so cool! :D

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
sunny_gyrl said:
[post="110746"][/post]​
hey! you said that your dad and you brother were in the movie....which movie...??????????????????you are soo cool!
:shocked: