QUESTION?

darvil

sarNie Adult
When you say soap operas.. you're not talking about those shows like "all my children" are you? Do you mean like those primetime TV shows?

Either case I am not aware of any forums that deals with english movies and series. And the thing is that you don't have to go to a forum to download stuff like this. Why? because english stuff are so easy to find on the internet.

Just go to any bittorrent site and you will be able to download pretty much everything that is on primetime. American movies are so easy to get.

themarsplanet

sarNie Egg
If I didn't read the rules yet and I tripled post, is there any way to delete the stuff. I know how to edit it but how do I delete it? Sorry!

starocean

sarNie Egg
where do u go to put ur display photo in? please tell me because i'm new here and doesn't know where to go to put ur display photo. :lmao:

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
When you say soap operas.. you're not talking about those shows like "all my children" are you? Do you mean like those primetime TV shows?

Either case I am not aware of any forums that deals with english movies and series. And the thing is that you don't have to go to a forum to download stuff like this. Why? because english stuff are so easy to find on the internet.

Just go to any bittorrent site and you will be able to download pretty much everything that is on primetime. American movies are so easy to get.

So you can find/download just about anything ranging from tv show episodes to softwares from bittorrent sites? If yes, what are some really good ones that you would recommend darvil?

noungning

Heartless
depends on what you watch.

chinese or korean d-addicts.com

american... google torrents american movies/shows/games/programs

u can basically google everything.

thai entertainment also has torrent sites, but u need to be a member and most of them are full so it's hard to get into one.

but yes torrents are awesome, i've gotten most of my thai music about 90% from torrents, korean/chinese series [thai-dubbed], or thai movies

good luck searching :D

darvil

sarNie Adult
just go to google.com

and type in something like "OC torrents"

or whatever show you want.. there's like a gazillion places to get them.

noungning

Heartless
go to my controls>"left hand side" personal profile: edit signature>put something on the area type in your name or something and click update signature.

that's all and you are good to go... unless u want to know how to show other ppl's signatures?

if so, go to my controls>"left hand side" options: board settings>Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics? put yes and click change my account options and you should be able to see other ppl's signatures.

if it take stime to see pictures loading on other member's sig, it's likely you have a slow internet connection.

hope that helps :D