Questions regarding clubbox filesharing links...

Nameless

N i n j a
I know, long topic title.

I'm wondering if we could actually post clubbox links(movies, videos etc) for those CB downloaders. Would that be considered file sharing? And would it fall under the buddie's media section even if you're not the one who upload it, but the one sharing the links?

Muddie Murda

smile...
good idea!! :) I think to keep it a bit organize...they should make a subforum in the "buddie media" or uhh somewhere? lol

Hiatus

Super Momo
sounds good to me! i LOVE CB! and im willing to upload on CB the drama that we'll sub =] but the problem is that it expires after 10 days T_T

Muddie Murda

smile...
if it's sub lakorn..more ppl are welling to DL...the more ppl dl the longer it stays on right? :D My Mika movie lasted quite a while and i found out the other day it just got deleted...err i needa upload it again.

cecilia

Staff member
Hiatus said:
sounds good to me! i LOVE CB! and im willing to upload on CB the drama that we'll sub =] but the problem is that it expires after 10 days T_T
[post="3944"][/post]​

Muddie MuRda said:
if it's sub lakorn..more ppl are welling to DL...the more ppl dl the longer it stays on right? :D My Mika movie lasted quite a while and i found out the other day it just got deleted...err i needa upload it again.
[post="4105"][/post]​
yeah..the more ppl dowload it..the more chance it's gonna stay in clubbox...

and then if the file wont' get download for awhile ..then it'll slowly get delete...

otherwise..you as the owner of the box have the right to either delete it after certain day..or so...but that is only if the file stay longer than 10 days..and been download alot.. :p ... but then you can also delete the file after you upload..if you decided not to keep it in your clubbox..kekek...

we should upload it via clubbox..that way we can get point too...

and clubbox are like..SUPER AWESOME..it's the greatest invention ever..keke...

Hiatus

Super Momo
yeah I know I hope that ppl will FINALLLY learn how to use CB -___-" and so the file will last longer orr ill be a meanie and just upload the sub files on cb and whoever cant download or too lazy TOO BADDD SO SADDD lmao i feel like being mean now all of a sudden CB ROCKS!

Nameless

N i n j a
gloria83 said:
can someone teach me how to use clubbox? i am having trouble getting in and trying to download..
[post="6566"][/post]​
It's quite simple. Go read the Clubbox tutorial in the Korean section.

pyh

sarNie Elites
I got a question about clubbox (or just downloading lakorns and dramas). I read some stuff that sharing SBS, KBS, MBC medias are illegal. I just recently started downloading from clubboxes. I don't know anything about the laws in reference to uploading and downloading stuff. I guess my question is is it illegal to download from clubboxes? Since we have to go thru NOWCOM when downloading, does this mean that they can track us and also be punished just like the uploaders. Or what about the clubbox owners that has these medias up? I would appreciate if someone could tell me some things about laws in reference to downloading so I know what my risks are. I don't upload anything but I just download. Or if someone could direct me to where I can read about it. I know I sound really stupid. Thanks.

cecilia

Staff member
as far as i know..and been using it for almost a year..i didn't encounter any problem..and usually clubbox member are up to date on what to upload and download..and what's legal and not ..so it's actually up to your own instinct to trust that nothing shall happen in the near future..at least..i did..:)..

Nameless

N i n j a
I believe it was SBS who didn't want their stuff to be uploaded through clubbox. It was stated in the Runboard - Clubbox waves forum. I don't think it's a problem until someone actually gets charged for it.