Quiz time again

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
http://quizilla.com/users/OurxLovexWillxBe...%20only%20lol)/

i got :

The Amazing-You are an amazing caring person if you're in a relationship they better hold on tight to you and if you're not what the hell is wrong with the men in this world??? You are one of those apples that are at the top of the tree many guys are to lazy to try hard enough to reach for but they will soon realize that the "easy" apples are rotten. If you don't a have a boyfriend you deserve the best kind a loving generous boyfriend that will always be there.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i got same as you...lol

The Amazing-You are an amazing caring person if you're in a relationship they better hold on tight to you and if you're not what the hell is wrong with the men in this world??? You are one of those apples that are at the top of the tree many guys are to lazy to try hard enough to reach for but they will soon relize that the "easy" apples are rotten. If you don't a have a boyfriend you deserve the best kind a loving generous boyfriend that will always be there.

The Amazing-You are an amazing caring person if you're in a relationship they better hold on tight to you and if you're not what the hell is wrong with the men in this world??? You are one of those apples that are at the top of the tree many guys are to lazy to try hard enough to reach for but they will soon relize that the "easy" apples are rotten. If you don't a have a boyfriend you deserve the best kind a loving generous boyfriend that will always be there.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
:lmao: Its either we have soo much in common or they only have the amazing answer :sweat:

anjos

I got.......the amazing too....wow....

natty

Chubs
:lmao: did you girls all pick burnette with hazel eyes and prep? :lol:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
same answer too.... :lmao:

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
wow i got the same results to...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o0o0 lol looks like i got the same result =\

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hahah..this is too funny. I dont even want to attempt now.