[R] 50 Shades (New MV and Ch.21: Let's Play!)

Chapter 4: The Rescue

Mint: “Ana, what’s wrong?” Her roommate asked as she walked in their apartment. Her welcoming smile faded.
Mint: “You’ve been crying!” She is staring at Ana’s face. “WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?”
Ana: “Nothing”. THAT was the problem.
Mint: “Then why are you crying? You never cry.”
Ana: “I was almost hit by a bike today”.
Mint: “Oh, are you ok?”
Ana: “Christian saved me”.
Mint: “How was coffee? I think he likes you.”
Ana: “Not anymore. I won’t be seeing him again.”
Mint: “why?”
Ana: “he is a little out of my league Mint”
Mint: “Stop right there. I’ve told you many times that you are gorgeous. Stop putting yourself down.”
Ana: “Let’s stop talking about it. I am going to my room. Need to study”….

The next coming week Ana concentrated on her finals. When she finished her last exam, she finally smiled for the first time that week. It’s time to celebrate! She is done with collage!

When Ana got home, Mint handed her a package. She is dancing around the apartment thinking what to wear to go out tonight.
Mint: “Here, a package for you.”
Ana: “oh”
Mint: “Open it”

Ana opened and box and found a leather box with three old books in mint condition. White card falls out with a small note.
“Why didn’t you tell me there was danger? Why didn’t you warn me?
Ladies know what to guard against, because they read novels that tell them off these tricks…
”

It was a quote from one of the books.
Mint: “Wow. From Kugimiya?”
Ana: “Can’t think of anyone else”.
Mint: “What does this card mean?”
Ana: “No idea. I think it’s a warning….and I have no idea why”. She is confused by the warnings.
Mint: “I know you don’t want to talk about him but he is seriously into you”.
Ana: “I can’t accept these books. It’s too much”. She is going to send them back.

Vertigo, Banyan Tree Hotel. Sathorn Road. Bangkok

Vertigo is one of the top rated bars and very close to Chula. It's in Sathorn and it's just a few minutes away in traffic... big deal for Bangkok.
People always consider traffic when picking a spot to meet and eat.

All the soon-to-be graduates are out in forces to celebrate their freedom from the education system. The bar is hopping with loud music and flowing drinks. Ana and Mint are celebrating in style. Pope joined the girls.

Pope: “What's next for you Ana?”
Ana: “Mint and I are moving to her condo that her parents bought for her as graduation present in Sathorn, not too far from here...and I am going to look for a job in downtown Bangkok”. A few drinks made her speak so fast.
Pope: “Another magarita?”
Ana: “Are you trying to get me drunk? I better stick to white wine. I’ll go get another glass”.
Mint: “One more for me too”… she shouts from the couches.

As she was moving towards the bar, her head spins. She needed to get away from the noise. She tried the bathroom and as always the ladies room had a long wait. To ease her boredom she took her phone out and started to play with the names she had called. She saw the number… Kugimiya’s. Small smile formed her face and her fingers pressed the call button.

Christian: “Anastasia?” He sounded surprised. Wait, how did he know it’s her number?
Ana: “Why did you send me the books?” She slurs.
Christian: “Are you ok? You sound strange?”
Ana: “I am not the strange one. YOU are”. There she told him. So brave with alcohol in her veins.
Christian: “Anastasia, have you been drinking?”
Ana: “What’s it to you?”
Christian: “Where are you?”
Ana: “In a bar”
Christian: “Which bar”
Ana: “In Bangkok”
Christian: “How are you getting home”
Ana: “I’ll find a way”.
Christian: “Which bar are you in?”
Ana: “Why did you send me the books Christian?”
Christian: “Anastasia, where are you? Tell me now!” his tone is stronger now…. So dictorial.
Ana: “You’re so …. domineering” she giggled. She is amused by his tone.
Christian: “Ana, so help me, where the heck are you?”
Ana: “Somewhere in Bangkok." She smirks. "Goodnight Christian.”
Christian: “Ana!”

She hung up the phone. Her head still spinning. Still not knowing why he sent her the books. Within the minute, her phone rings and she jumped.
Ana: “Hello”
Christian: “I am coming to get you” and he hangs up.

Ana went back to the group’s sitting area and told Mint that she needed to step away because she needed fresh air.
Mint: “Ana, you are such a light weight” and she smiles "and we are at a roof-top bar Ana. You mean, you need to get away from the noise?"
Ana nodded.
Pope: “I’ll go with her”.

As they walked towards the balcony, he puts his arms around her to steady her. He had a little too much to drink tonight too.
Ana: “P’Pope. I’m ok”.
Pope: “Ana, please” he is pulling her in closer..
Ana: “What are you doing, P’Pope?” She is trying to push him away.
Pope: “Ana, you know how I feel about you?” and he leans in as to kiss her…
Ana: “No, P’Pope. Stop. No”. Her stomach is twisted in knots. She is ready to throw up.

A voice came out from the dark corner.
Christian: “I think the lady said no”.
Pope looked up. Christian is furious. You can see it in his eyes.
Ana’s stomach turns and she then threw up on the floor.

Pope: “Arrrrgh, Ana”… he walks back in to the bar.

Christian: “If you are going to throw up, here. Do it in here by the corner by the drain. I’ll hold you”.

Ana tried to push him away but she just threw up and up until there was nothing left to threw up. He pushed her up by the wall and handed her a handkerchief. It was initial CNK. She wondered what “N” stands for.

Ana finally found her voice.
Ana: “I am sorry”.
Christian: “What are you sorry for?”
Ana: “Calling you. Being sick. Many things”. She wished she can disappear in thin air right now.
Christian: “We’ve all been there. It’s all about knowing your limits”. He gave her a hard stare. “Do you do this often?”
Ana: Horrified. “No. I’ve never been drunk before. I don’t think I will do it again”.

Christian: “Come, I’ll take you home”.
Ana: “I need to tell Mint”.
Christian: “My brother can tell her”
Ana: “What?”
Christian: “My brother Mark is talking with her in the bar”.
Ana: “oh”.
Christian: “He was with me when you phoned”.
Ana: “How did you find me?”
Christian: “I tracked your cell phone, Anastasia”.

Ana is annoyed. Of course he did. He can do anything…
Before she finished her thought, her eyes blanked and she fell into darkness.

---

OMG... I am dying. LOOK at this artwork by Bellefire! She is one talented gal. I'll update the first page now. Thank you naka Nikki! I love love love this poster! So HOT.

Does anyone know how to update the FF title? I wanted to add the updated chapter number with it naka. For example, I updated Ch.3 and 4 today so I wanted to leave it as "50 Shades (Ch. 4)" something like that... lol.

Please let me know if you know how to do it naka. Thanks. :)

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you na Kiki! Im all caught up now with your ff......its getting really good and I cant wait for more!Christian really do care alot about Ana to stay and help her while she vomiting. Unlike Pope, he walked away.......he must of not like her that much...hehehehe!

Please update more soon Kiki! I really want to know how the plot unveils but I don't feel like spending the $9.99 for the original author's terrible writing. She's got the plot thing ok but her writing is so cringe-worthy!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
phew... lol... but really, thank you for reading naka. I truly appreciate you comment.

As for your comment about somewhat same here and there - it is true and it's intentional ka. I am trying to do this as an adaptation or screenplay style and I do use a lot of her words and will stick to her story line for the leads. I don't want to change things too much for the actual 50 Shades fan (because I get so annoyed when the movies are completely from the original story). I don't own this ideas or the story ... I am just changing things around to meet the needs of this FF in my own way so please bare with me naka.

I will change some minor character scenes and some details of the sex scenes...because it's too dark in the book and I don't think it matches with N&Y. Again, thank you for the encouragement and for reading ka.
Oh I definitely don't mind the way you write it despite your intention of writing it the same as the original version. It actually makes more sense compared to how the original author wrote it. I was so lost with all the words she wrote. lol
Anything is fine. :D Keep it up na!
I'm still for sure gonna continue following your work and reading it. Hahaa (;

Btw, DANNNGGG. I'm lovin' the photo!! :D

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
After chatting to you on the chatbox, I thought I might as well send you some positives vibes to encourage you lol !
So here I am !!! :D
Personally, I did not read any of the books so I don't really know what to expect or what the changes are, but I dont think you should feel too concerned about following the story too closely, specially if you want to add your own little bit of spice or adapt situations to Yadech . You have a great imagination Kiki !!! So don't hesitate to use it if you feel you can make the story more interesting or enjoyable !!!
That remind me of a French author , Regine Deforges, who had a series of books, the Blue bicycle, which became best sellers but got into trouble because her story was based on gone with the wind story. I am sure that you would love her books, it is quite explicit and sensual and happen during the second worldwar.
Coming back to ur FF ,I have to say that I really loved the fact that Ana and Christian's relationship start the moment they lay their eyes on each other. Chapter 1 already set the tone of what is coming ! Lol ! and I have to say that it is getting hot in here alright ! Yadech fit the characters sooooo well,I can so imagine them in this story , hanging at each others neck ......,, lol
Please Kiki update soon , I am so enjoying the ride , can't wait to see them getting closer than close .... Hehehehehe.....

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Kiki for update. and the poster is very hot hot. i already thinking about the naughty staff in my head already. i really like your ff as i didnt read the book so i cant tell what is the different. he dont want her to get involve with him but he check and know everything about her. update soon na . :drools:

Chapter 5: Can’t Stay Away

Ana opened her eyes and realized that she has no idea where she is. Then she started to remember what happened last night, the drinking, the phone call, vomiting, Pope’s attempted kiss and CHRISTIAN. Oh, no... Ana sat straight up in the bed. She looked down on herself and she is wearing her tee, bra and just underwear.

She then noticed a glass of OJ and two advils on the night stand table. That reminds her of Christian. He is a control freak. He would do that.

A knock on the door and Christian walked in. He is in sweats and looked like he just exercised. He looked so hot.

Christian: “Good morning Anastasia. How are you feeling?”
Ana: “I could be better” she glanced up at him.
He is staring down at her with a straight face. She can’t tell what he is thinking.

Ana: “How did I get here?”
Christian: “After you passed out, I didn’t want to drive all the way to your place so I brought you here. I didn’t want you to throw up in my car.”
Ana: “Did I throw up again?”
Christian: “No”
Ana: “Did you undress me?”
Christian: “Yes”
Ana: “we didn’t…..” she whispers
Christian: “No Anastasia. I prefer my women receptive, not unconscious”.
Ana: “I am sorry”.

Christian: “Did you eat any thing last night?”
Ana shook her head.
Christian: “You need to eat. That’s why you are so ill.” He sounded mad.

Ana: “Are you going to continue to scold me?”
Christian: “You are lucky that I am just scolding you”
Ana: “What do you mean?”
Christian: “If you were mine, you wouldn’t be able to sit down for a week after the stunt you pulled last night.” He stares at her and said quietly “I hate to think of what could have happened to you”.

Ana: “I would have been fine. I was with Mint”.
Christian: “and the photographer?”
Ana: “P’Pope just had too much to drink and got a little out of line”
Christian: “… someone should teach him some manners”

Ana: “You are quite the disciplinarian”.
Christian: “Oh, Anastasia, you have no idea”. Excitement in his voice and he smiled. A stunning smile with a hint of wickedness.
Ana just stared at his smile and completely forgot what they were talking about. He has such a beautiful smile and maybe because he rarely smiles, she couldn’t stop herself but stare.

Christian: “Would you like to take a shower first or shall I?" he is still smiling.
He noticed that she was in her own world, staring at him, barely breathing.

His smile widens. His hand reached out, his thumb runs down against her cheek and across her lower lip.

Christian: “Breath, Anastasia” he whispers. “Breakfast is being delivered to the room. It should be here shortly” and he walked away, into the bathroom.

Ana let out a sigh. She could finally breath and is trying her best to calm her nerves. She touches her cheeks and her lower lip. “If you were mine” echoes in her head.

She walks around the room looking for her pants but she can’t find them.
Christian: “If you are looking for your clothes, I sent them to laundry. They had vomit on them”.
Ana: “oh” her face turning red. She didn't hear him come out of the bathroom.

He looked so fresh with still damp hair and smelled so good.

Christian: “There are new clothes for you in a bag on that chair. I sent P’Boy to buy them for you this morning”.

Ana wondered how in the world would he know her sizes... but then what doesn't he know about her?
Ana: “um, thank you. I’ll take a shower now if you don’t mind” and quickly she entered the bathroom.

Breakfast was ready as she came out of the bathroom. Aside from various breakfast food, he ordered coffee for himself and tea for her. He remembered, English Breakfast.

Christian: “Have a seat Anastasia.”
Ana: “Thank you for the clothes”.
Christian: “It’s my pleasure. The color suits you” he compliments her. He liked the new light-blue color on her.

Ana is now bright red and not knowing what to do, she looked down at her toes.
Christian: “You really should learn how to take compliments”.
Ana: “I should pay you back for these clothes” she speaks up.
He looked offended. Ana carried on…

Ana: “You’ve already given me the books, which I can’t accept.. and now these clothes. Please, let me pay you back”.
Christian: “Don’t worry. I can afford it”.
Ana: “That’s not the point. Why should you buy these for me?”
Christian: “Because I can”.
Ana: “Just because you can doesn't mean you should.” she says quietly… then she remembered. “Why did you send me the books, Christian?”

He paused. His eyes darken.
Christian: “When you were almost hit by the bike and I was holding you, I knew you wanted to be kissed then. I felt I owed you an apology and a warning” he pauses. “Anastasia, I am not a hearts and flowers kind of man. I don’t do romance. You should steer clear of me”. He looked away, looking down at his hands…and a moment later, he continued quietly. “There is something about you Anastasia …. and I am finding it impossible to stay away.” Another pause. “But I think you figured that out already”.

Did she hear it right? He.....can’t stay away??????

Ana: “Then, don’t” she says in a whisper.

Christian looks up.
Christian: “You don’t know what you are saying.”
Ana: “Enlighten me, then.”

They sat, staring at each other. Not touching the food. Not saying another word.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Why ! Why ! Why !.................. So cruel to dump us at this very crucial moment !!! I need to know what is coming next !.......ohhhhhh! Kiki , please update soon , some people are dying here !...
By the way , I am LOVING it so far but I am not taking very well to cliffhangers lol !!!

Why ! Why ! Why !.................. So cruel to dump us at this very crucial moment !!! I need to know what is coming next !.......ohhhhhh! Kiki , please update soon , some people are dying here !...
By the way , I am LOVING it so far but I am not taking very well to cliffhangers lol !!!

(with Christian's husky sexy voice).... "patience baby..... patience!" hehehe
working on it now ka....

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I'm still waiting for my friend to finish up the book so I can borrow. All I can picture is Nadech and Yaya when I start reading the book. lol
Thanks KiKi!!!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
(Ana in a confused voice )....But....But, it Is mental abuse , isn't it ?... Yep, I am still desperately hanging around for an update! Lol !

(Ana in a confused voice )....But....But, it Is mental abuse , isn't it ?... Yep, I am still desperately hanging around for an update! Lol !

LMAOOOOOOOOOO!
Oh I like! Role play! hehehe
I can't stop laughing after comment! Too funny na. Too much Christian/Ana on the brain.

Here you go... hope it was worth the torture. LOL.

Chapter 6: Toothbrush & Elevators

He is not gay and he can’t stay away…..
Ana: “You are not celibate then?” Oh, geez, she can’t believe she said that out loud.
His eyes light up. He is amused.
Christian: “No, Anastasia, I am not celibate”.
Ana is now bright red. How could she ask such a thing? She is not thinking straight in present company.

Christian: “What are your plans for next a few days?”
Ana: “I have a few more days at Central dept. Then, Mint and I are moving into her condo in Sathron on Saturday.”
Christian: “Not far from me” he smiles. “How about work?”
Ana: “I applied to a few places. I should hear back from them soon.”
Christian: “Have you applied to my company as I mentioned during the interview?”
Ana: “um….. No.”
Christian: “What’s wrong with my company?”
Ana: “your company or your company?” She couldn’t stop her smart mouth and she smirks.

Christian: “Are you smirking at me Ms. Sperbund?” his voice stern but sounded amused. She can’t tell and she can’t look at him. That tone of voice made a knot in her belly. He leaned in … “I’d like to bite that lip” he whispers.

Ana gasps. She is totally not aware that she is biting her bottom lips out of nervousness. Her heart is now in her throat. She is now squirming in her seat with his words and he hasn’t even touched her yet. She looks into his eyes as she gathers her guts…

Ana: “Why don’t you” she challenged shyly.
Christian: “Because I am not going to touch you yet Anastasia. Not until I have your written consent to do so.”

He is so mysterious. It peaked her curiosity.
Ana: “Why?”
Christian: “I need to show you. Are you working today? When do you finish?”
Ana: “About Eight”
Christian: “I can show you tonight or Saturday night. You’ll need a passport”
She likes to travel and her mom lives in Singapore so she has one ready already.
Ana: “…and you can’t tell me now?”
Christian: “No, Anastasia. I’ll have to show you and get accquinted with all the facts. After that, you may not want to see me ever again.”

Oh, that did it. She is too curious now. What is Christian Kugimiya all about? She has to find out.
Ana: “ok… tonight”.
Christian: “Curious Ms. Sperbund” he smiled a content smile. He called his bodyguard. “P’Boy, I am going to need Charlie Tango. Yes, to home base.”

Charlie Tango. Home base? More to the mystery.

Christian: “Go dry your hair. I’ll take you home after that. I don’t want you catching a cold”. He is so bossy.

As she was moving towards the bathroom, she realized something and before she could stop herself, she turned and asked…

Ana: “Where did you sleep last night?” she wanted to know since she woke up. There is only a king size bed in the suite.
Christian: “In the bed”
Ana: “oh”
Christian: “It was a novelty for me too” he smiles.
Ana: “What was?” a pause. “not having … sex?”
He shakes his head.
Christian: “No” he quietly stated. “Sleeping with someone”.

Ana is speechless. Is he toying with her? Christian Kugimiya a virgin? That can’t be!

She is in the bathroom getting ready to go home. Combing her hair with her hands and trying to keep it as neat as can be. She wants to brush her teeth.

She looked at Christian’s toothbrush. The brush is damp…. He must have just used it a while ago. She quickly grabs it and brushed her teeth. Is this what he tastes like? Is this like having him in her mouth? Knots in her belly again.

Christian: “Ready to go?”
Ana nods. He opened the door and she followed him to the hotel elevator.

As they wait for the elevator, she peeked up at him through her lashes… he is so mysterious…and she is determined to find out what he is all about. She saw a small smile on the corner of his lips.

Elevator arrives. They got in and realized that they are alone in a tight space. The atmosphere changes with unfamiliar electricity. In nervousness, she lowered her eyes, bites her lip.

Christian: “Oh, Fuck the paperwork”. He moves towards her in a quick speed, pushing her up against the elevator wall. He held her hands up in a grip above her head and his lips were on hers. His kiss was aggressive yet gentle, sorting and exploring her. She moaned into his mouth and their tongues joined in an erotic dance. She can feel him and his desire against her belly. He wants her and she, him.

Christian: “You.Are.So.Sweet.” he whispers softly and she melts in his words.

Elevator then stopped, doors opened and he pushes away from her. Two businessmen walked in and had knowing smiles on their faces. It felt like a long ride when they left on the 2[sup]nd[/sup] floor for the events. One more floor to go.

Christian: “You’ve brushed your teeth” he said quietly as he stares into her eyes.
Ana: “I used your toothbrush” she smirks feeling rather naughty.
He couldn’t stop himself and smile.
Christian: “Oh, Anastasia, what I am I going to do with you?”

They reached the first floor and he took her hand as they walked out.

….

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
The first kiss. Hehe can't wait to see more of your adaptation, glad to see you change it to make it more suitable for Yadech. Thank you Kiki. :)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
"Forget the paperwork" LOL ! ... What a thing to say before having a first kiss !

:spicy: Man that chapter 6 was hot !

I love Ana's character, she is innocent because of lack of experience but she is daring and alert , ready to explore unknown territories. I like her smirks at him, her initiative to use his toothbrush (very sensual thing to do, really love the toothbrush bit ) was WOW , yet she blushes under his stares , unsure of who Christian is.

Lifts and Lust DO mix soooo well !!! and it was a really good example here !... Lol ! They were in a bedroom all night ,yet they have their first kiss in the elevator .

You know, despite the fact that Mr Kugimiya is a control freak and need some kind of Contract from Ana before anything can happen , which he fail at with that steamy kiss lol, the relationship seems pretty equal somehow, probably because Ana can take the pressure and she also take initiatives that challenge his controlling attitude.

KIKI !!! i LOVE IT !!!! I WANT MORE TODAY LOL !!!!!!!! :dance2:

( Ana in a daring voice after the elevator's kiss ) " Is there more where that came from ??? ..."