[R] 50 Shades (New MV and Ch.21: Let's Play!)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Pssssssttttttttt !!!!...... Kiki !!!........ Where are you ??? Where is our update gone to ,lol ??? :scratchhead2:
Seriously, My innocent mind need enlightment . :whistle: ...........!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!
After this all serious talk about sausages, i thought that you would have found the motivation and inspiration to write another update about our Hot Couple lol !!!
Missing Christian and Ana ...... :cry: .....And you too !...... So Please Kiki ... Come back to us !!!!! :dance3:

sorry na.... I was rather amused yesterday with the sausage talk on the chatbox and then a friend sent me "what to read after 50 shades" and I got into a big research..... it was rather fun and time got away from me. I guess I am not the only one who felt that Christian has ruined me for another hero for a while....just like Nadech has done me with thai actors.

I find some of the comments really funny about what to read after 50 shades. People are on the hunt for the next Christian Grey but seems like nothing come close. One of my fav. readers comments on reading another romance novel " it’s like eating Godiva first and a Hershey bar after . . . "

Yeah, we all got it pretty bad for Christian Grey! AND, I got it even worse for Nadech as Christian....so do not worry, I will update for you tonight. I was going rather in fast speed to finish the first book before TNNKK airs but I realized that I do not want to let go of Christian just yet.

Let's take it a little slow so we can enjoy the ride a little longer. (hahaha ... ok, you can see how Christian has influenced me).

and thanks Z for pushing me to get me back to the story..... your friend here got a little lost last night with the search for the next Christian Grey (couldn't resist... the bloggers were recommanding all sort of stuff and I had to read all the reviews)...but you know, there is no one out there that compares to him atm. Christian had me at hello and kept me captive all these weeks. I can't get him out of my head. lol.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Currently if I was given Casting Director role. It will be Matt Bomer and Lily Collins! Check them out on Google Images... I am making VDO soon of them and share w 50 shades die hard fans like myself. :woot:

I am not feeling Alex Bledel for Ana.....Ana is not petite, she is just innocent looking...she see eye to eye to Christian for the most part!

What are your opinions ladies?!!!

Sary

Yes Kiki update really soon please....w cherry on top na ka?!!!!

Here is all I have for today na..... will continue tomorrow. please bare with me....
I never ever break a promise so here is what I have for tonight.... it's just the beginning part for Ch 20 but I wanted to let you know I am working on it na. Have an early meeting at work so I have to sleep... I'll update for you tonight na.... BF doesn't return for another day. lol

Chapter 20:

Ana woke up the next day cuddled in Christian’s arms. He had spent the entire night with her, wrapped around her like a vine. She took a deep breath and stared at his beautiful face. It’s felt almost unreal that he is sound asleep in her bed. She reached out to touch his face gently. He is such a sight to look at. She can’t believe that this perfection of a man is with her.

With a faint groan, he stirred and opened his eyes slowly. They meet her gaze.

Christian: “Good morning” he says softly and peel himself from her “ah, even in my sleep, I am drawn to you” and smiles a slow sexy smile. She noticed that he is aroused and he smirks “um….. I think we should wait until Sunday”. He then lean down and kisses her lips gently. The move surprised Ana. “Sleep well?”

Ana could only nod at him. She is speechless again by his actions.
Christian: “so did I” a surprise tone in his voice “yes, really well”. Then he remembered something and asked “what time is it?”
Ana: “it’s 7:30”
Christian: “SHIT!” he jumps out of bed and get ready to leave. “I have a meeting this morning at 8:00 in Pattaya. I am going to be late.”
Ana is amused. She never thought she would see this very controlled man looking flustered. She smirks.

Christian: “Are you smirking at me?”
Ana: “Yes”
Christian: “I don’t do late Ana. Another first, Ms. Sperbund” and he bend down to kiss her swiftly and whispers “Sunday”, his voice full of unspoken promises and he is gone.

Ana felt a smile crept up on her face. Christian Kugimiya spent the night with her. He said he never slept with anyone yet he already slept three times with her. What’s even more special is that there was no sex last night. Just cuddling. What a sweet feeling that is. It gave Ana some hope and joy for the day.

-----

(to be continued...... you can see where I am going with this.. yes? lol)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Currently if I was given Casting Director role. It will be Matt Bomer and Lily Collins! Check them out on Google Images... I am making VDO soon of them and share w 50 shades die hard fans like myself. :woot: I am not feeling Alex Bledel for Ana.....Ana is not petite, she is just innocent looking...she see eye to eye to Christian for the most part! What are your opinions ladies?!!! Sary Yes Kiki update really soon please....w cherry on top na ka?!!!!
No I don't think she meets Ana maybe someone different I can't imagine her being Ana.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Kiki are you trying to tease us here!!! lol... I was getting so excited, and BAM end of story!​
But on top of that, I also love christain so much in this chapter. I'm so glad he even​
slept over night embracing her till morning. he is indeed very, very, very addicted​
to Ana like magnet. :coverlaf:​

Thank you na for this short but very satisfied to be continue​
chapter na ja!​

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Omg Kiki I was going to buy the whole 3 set and it only cost me $34. But I didn't. Lol xP I know right?....

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg Kiki I was going to buy the whole 3 set and it only cost me $34. But I didn't. Lol xP I know right?....
Candy you should, I did bought all three book, but I have not started on it yet. You can say, I'm a little
to hooked to this one. Lol...

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Lol Kiki, you are researching for the next best thing after Christian ??? So many people have been addicted to his character , even here in the UK, the Christian bug is going around and fast as well...lol. I will propably read the 3 books after you finish this one, but i want to enjoy Yadech's version first , so i will be patient lol.
That is always a problem, when you find something sooo good , you enjoy it so much that you don't want to see any end to it. That is why the author of this story has been so succefull , nobody cares about the quality of her writting because the story is so addictive . Whoever is going to portray Christian and Ana in the film version will meet instant stardom for sure.. That is why , in the way, i think they should try to find a unkown pair of actors who will have incredible chemistry onscreen .
Although you gave us half of a chapter, it was really sweet because you can really see that Christian is not as much in control as he would like to be when he is with Ana. Always bending down the rules, his rules, lol. It is all about tenderness and intimacy, love is definetly on the card for both of them. But what is going to happen on sunday ??? Are you going to bring us to the red room ???....Kiki please update soon , i want to know what surprises, Christian has in store for Ana on sunday... Hehehehe..
And don't worry, i am not living this thread until you finish the all story lol... i will become your worst nightmare !!! Tracking you down anywhere on the net for an update !!! LMAO !!!!......

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
i been puting my mind reading and start to imagine may be some thing gonna happen when they wake up then ...........oh come on Kiki what are you doing stoping in the middle like this? waiting for your next update.

I want you (all the readers) to involved in this casting naka. I want you guys to vote for Elena aka Mrs. Robinson (Christian's first lover, the dom who taught him all about the world of BDSM).

Here is Elena's background. She is older of course. She is a trophy wife (bored out of her mind with her controlling husband so she had an affair with Christian which involved him being her sub for a few years). She is a friend of the family and according to Christian, she saved him from going to jail (or getting into drugs, more heavy problems).... instead, she made him focus and taught him how to control emotions through BDSM.

Who do you want for Elena. Marsha or Janie. Here is pics for you to choose from. If there is a tie, I will vote the tie breaker. :)
(sorry, I don't know how to do the voting thing here so you'll just have to comment naka). I'll give you all a week. lol

Here is Masha as Mrs. Robinson/Elena
(I find Masha to be a VERY attractive older lady. She seems kinky to me and of course, she fits the image of Elena in the book. Elena was much older...and this pic below really fits what I imagined of them. She is a family friend (his mom's) and he was very young... a teenager)

and here is Janie as Elena/Mrs. Robinson (I choose this pic because Mrs. Robinson likes to dance and taught Christian well).

I also find this quite fitting. I want to change Elena to be a pilate studio owner (in the book, she is a salon owner).
I like Janie in these pics. Imagine what she can do with rope. lol.

Please comment naka. Elena is your choice to make.... and just so that you know, she is one woman that Ana is "most" threaten by. Elena (aka Mrs. Robinson) is a "hard limit" for Ana. She looses her mind when he goes see her (Christian and Elena are good friends and he invested in her business as to say thank you for her guiding him in the positive direction. His is after all a very successful business man. At age 28, he is already a billionaire. He sincerely believes that she helped giving him guidance during his adolescent years).

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Omg!!! Did Nadech really took that picture with Marsha ??? Faiiiinnnnntt !!!... Lol !!!
Ok for me , Elena just pops out in my head as Janie. Although , Marsha looks the part on this picture , I also watched a lakorn with her not too long ago and I cannot really see her as Elena .Also, it is Probably because I just find Janie sexier, and somehow I want to imagine Christian and Elena to be a really sexy pair when they are together but with no strings attached when it comes to love. Also Elena is suppose to be much older, I would picture her younger looking then her age, someone who has always took care of herself and can rival someone younger. To me Marsha looks a little bit too old when I watched her lakorn which was filmed recently . Janie looks sexy without really trying and I saw great pictures on her IG of her doing Pilates.
So for me the choice is screaming clear , I will go for JANIE !!!!!
Kiki please update soon girl, I want to know what is coming soon !!! I want to know !!! I want to know !!!! Lol !!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I dont know i read all three book and i saw Marsha. I think Janie looks to young to be Elena. I mean i know in the book she took very good care for herself but she was also older then him by how many years i dont remember. For its Marsha i think she fits it. Janie could be one of my choices but I dont think she has that look as Elena does or the charcter as Elena its pretty hard for me to picture Janie as Elena!! Thanks and please update soon

Vote! Marsha

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
Umm...May I add a third choice? How about Sinjai? She is much older but she still looks so stunning and with 5 kids is it with Nok Chatchai? LOL. She played with Bee too so she can totally pull off the hotter and older woman role. We will have a lot more scenes of her being dominant with Chrisitian Kugimiya for sure!!!!!

But if not I do agree about Janie not fitting, the girl is only a year younger than me....so no she's definitely not old enough to be Elena/Mrs.Robinson...

Then Marsha it is.

Sary

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Umm...May I add a third choice? How about Sinjai? She is much older but she still looks so stunning and with 5 kids is it with Nok Chatchai? LOL. She played with Bee too so she can totally pull off the hotter and older woman role. We will have a lot more scenes of her being dominant with Chrisitian Kugimiya for sure!!!!! But if not I do agree about Janie not fitting, the girl is only a year younger than me....so no she's definitely not old enough to be Elena/Mrs.Robinson... Then Marsha it is. Sary
I do agree Sinjai does also fit the role also

I can't do Sinjai na. I can't go near Nok Chatchai these days.... He doesn't really like my guy so I can't stand him.... so yeah, no Sinjai for me. Not even in FF lol.
I want nothing to do with that fam. atm ka.

annea

sarNie Adult
I can't do Sinjai na. I can't go near Nok Chatchai these days.... He doesn't really like my guy so I can't stand him.... so yeah, no Sinjai for me. Not even in FF lol.
I want nothing to do with that fam. atm ka.
55555 i totally agree wit you on that!!! :yes:

i have to go with marsha.

OK. I'm building you up.

This song is called "Bilingual"....and it's uber SEXY! I'd make MV to it but it's too much for Yadech so I'll leave it be.
Just listen.... I'll be back tomorrow with update na. We may make it to the "red room".... maybe. maybe not. wait and see. :wink: