Rachadalai

linky

sarNie Hatchling

Does anyone know if this is a movie or a lakorn?? I just found it at exact website. It says coming soon, but can't read anything else there. Pls, if anyone can help with the info. I would really love to know... I think that's mos, because you know how tao, her ex husband, looks a lot like mos...

linky

sarNie Hatchling
i was hoping it was a lakorn. I was afraid someone was going to say it's a musical. oh well. I guess they will not broadcast this. To bad i'm not in thailand to watch it.. I'm a big fan of nat.... :(

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Its called Fah Jaruad Sai it's Exact's musical production

it begins on May 24th and they are doing 30 LIVE shows

i so wish i could see it.... but exact has yet to produce their musicals on vcd (they should change that policy with this one)... the most theyve done is released a soundtrack

Anyways... i believe that it is based on a classic book

Based in a foreign country, Mos plays a soldier that will give his life to protect the King and I'm guessing Nat is the daughter? Im not really positive all i know is that they are going all out with this and it looks like its going to be great

other cast members include Tua Sarunyu Wongkrajang and YaYa Ying

kittyDVD

sarNie Egg
Its called Fah Jaruad Sai it's Exact's musical production

it begins on May 24th and they are doing 30 LIVE shows

i so wish i could see it.... but exact has yet to produce their musicals on vcd (they should change that policy with this one)... the most theyve done is released a soundtrack

Anyways... i believe that it is based on a classic book

Based in a foreign country, Mos plays a soldier that will give his life to protect the King and I'm guessing Nat is the daughter? Im not really positive all i know is that they are going all out with this and it looks like its going to be great

other cast members include Tua Sarunyu Wongkrajang and YaYa Ying
Saranyu will play as the king and Nat will play as a girl, who should be the mistress of the king (in his harem).. it is forbidden for the king to have Nat in his harem, coz Nat is half Thai, half French. Then, there's a rival in the kingdom and Mos and Nat wander in the desert together.... where they fall in love....
nice story.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
Hey natty, long time no see/hear from you...
Aum and Vee huh....I wanted to see Nat more...I guess i won't be watching this lakorn..

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
Want to see this kind of show cuz its really amazing when its live. Good choice to cast these two.