Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

anjos

hey.... does anyone konw the story line..... I want to know what is this drame going to be like...... thanks for the news.....

anjos

I know..... I love noon... sooo it goood for me.... cuz... I want to her making lots of goood movie.....

Kina

Dubsteppin'
perhaps its about revenge and jealousy and money and heir and millionares lol...as far as i can see, anything with "risaya" has something to do with mostly super revenge and super jealousy

Mint27

lolz...I would LOVE to have Noon play in SUPER RISAYA role..revenge and JUST JEALOUSY. Wouldn't that be nice?

Can't wait to see who the pa'ek will be!!! ^_^

.diane.

Media Fanatic
iluvnumandoil said:
yeah i hope its mos lol :wub:
[post="124052"][/post]​
omg i know that would just make me sooooo happy :D heck i'll watch anything with p'mos again but i really adore p'noon ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oh snaps thats awesome! Noon in another lakorn and hmMm the title of the lakorn sounds intresting also...... And the p'ek! hopefully it is P'mos that would be so awesome.... I'm still in love with their pairing from duay rang hang ruk =D

onahc

sarNie Elites
please do not let it be mos, that boy is too small and feminine to protect a leading lady like noon, she needs a real man, not no girly boy.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Let me guess it's Polyplus right? It's either Paul or Tik but not sure....lol

.diane.

Media Fanatic
onahc said:
please do not let it be mos, that boy is too small and feminine to protect a leading lady like noon, she needs a real man, not no girly boy.
[post="124199"][/post]​
so he didn't look good protecting p'kob in ruk kern? :wavecry:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
BlueMoon said:
Let me guess it's Polyplus right? It's either Paul or Tik but not sure....lol
[post="124278"][/post]​
either one is fine, i luv them both but would have been glad if it was mos :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Tik or Paul? o0o sounds awesome either one would be fine =D they are both great..... I think it will be a little intresting to see her with paul, because Noon and Tik? I don't know ahahha I just can't seem to imagine Tik with anyone else besides Aom =P lol

Mint27

I guess Mos would be ok as long as he has a hair cut, but it would definitely be a dream come true if it was Tik because I'd like to see Noon with someone different for a change.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think Mos would be a good choice... Tik...hmm... i've never seen him in a serious lakorn before... so he might do okay... as for Paul... i don't think they are very compatiable... she's too beautful!!!