Rahut Torachon [UMA 99]

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So who is really the bad guy?
The Father - because he order to kill an innocent?
Head of Samingsa – because he wants to revenge?
They should make this clear at the end, let the truth reveal and have the two meet.
To me, the Father started everything from the beginning and is not wrong for Satayuth to attack him.
And what about the lady at the antique shop? She is just an extra character that has no impact to the story. She did not do her best to help Matsayya even though she knows the truth all along.
Nay died too easily. Should at least show Matsayya bitch slap her or reveal her true side to everyone.

Overall, I’m happy and give this movie a B – not a strong ending, too many shooting but no one get shot throughout the drama, too many unanswered question.
I Agree With everything you say about the Father's Part
And that Lady Part.I think They Rush it too Much.Like
what is the point of this Lakorn?????I know the point
but why make it unsolved,like nothing happen to their situation.
That was one of the thing that I was Like "What The F**K
Happen to them?That's It!Not so good." For me I will get this lakorn
a C.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
The ending sucks I was happy that chompoo about to start new life with nott but arrgghh...so many stuff left unsolved. The lakorn was okay at first but towards the middle to the end, not likable and will not rewatch it. Hopefully chomp next lakorn will be good and interesting.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I only watched the ending clip. Lol. I don't feel Chompoo and Ken pairing at all even though they've have plenty of lakorns.

And Omg. Chompoo's eyes are soo drowsy!! >.< She didn't look happy with Ken throughout the ending at all. Lol, but Ken was such a cutie! :p

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I only watched the ending clip. Lol. I don't feel Chompoo and Ken pairing at all even though they've have plenty of lakorns.

And Omg. Chompoo's eyes are soo drowsy!! >.< She didn't look happy with Ken throughout the ending at all. Lol, but Ken was such a cutie! :p

I know right. She looks sleepy or like whatever just hurry up and finish with this darn lakorn...LOL
I hope her next one with Rome will be good. As much as i like Chompoo lately her lakorn aint that good.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I know right. She looks sleepy or like whatever just hurry up and finish with this darn lakorn...LOL
I hope her next one with Rome will be good. As much as i like Chompoo lately her lakorn aint that good.
Lol. I totally agree. :p Chompoo didn't seem to be in her character during the last moments of this lakorn at all. She looked like she was on drugs, no offense xD!
I can't wait to see her with Rome too 555 Still waiting for her to reunite with Andrew someday, if possible. I only liked her in Look Mai Klai Ton although she was supporting. That was the only lakorn I've watched of her. Lol, but I love Chompoo's singing. I always listen to all her songs. ^__^

bubbles

sarNie Egg
yea about the ending, im not so into it either. I agree that Chompoo didnt seem to be in her character. her expression just plain and flat.And during the shooting scene, i do wonder why no one get shoot? too many bulet to waste, or maybe that they shooting skills just awful? LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

And Omg. Chompoo's eyes are soo drowsy!! >.< She didn't look happy with Ken throughout the ending at all. Lol, but Ken was such a cutie!
Yes! Chompoo's eyes and her facial expressions, I mean it's not her fault that she was born with drowsy eyes, but she just don't know how to express herself through her eyes...whatever you call it, she always has that sad depressed look.

I tried watching the lakorn because of Ken and because the story seemed interesting, but I don't really like action lakorns nor do I like Chompoo much, so I couldn't even get pass 20 mins into the lakorn. I watched their "kiss" scenes and oh lord...they were horrible, both due to the crappy camera angles and the actors. I give Chompoo props for being brave enough to actually kiss Ken, but she's still too shy, she can't pull off the kiss scenes really well, I end up covering my face, which I rarely do to a Ken kiss. And her action scenes...I don't even want to go there. I've given Chompoo many chances, but I still can't feel it. I can't feel her acting at all...very sad...

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
This was the last lakorn I've watched recently. There are also unanswered questions and if there are things that should have happened it would be: The Prime Minister and Head of Samingsa must have faced each other, Ken and Chompoo should end up with a baby due to obvious reasons lol their willing scene was hot I thought it would end up the Thai way (camera angles and such). Ken is one of the best kissers in Thai lakorns lol

But overall I enjoyed it especially that it's action. I look forward to see Ken and Chompoo again, a slap-kiss lakorn would suit them. :)

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I have watched this lakorn, and this lakorn was really okay. I really liked it it's had somelots of action and everything. I really enjoyed this one. :)